Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

TV review: 'Na Bole Tum' is a worthy (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 6

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

-Fivr-

IF-Veteran Member

-Fivr-

Posted: 13 January 2012 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya.nair

I am not sure so cannot say that just yet whether I like Kunal or not.. I do feel he is apt for the role but what i am not able to see is whether he is apt for Akshansha..Hopefully in the future epsiodes we will get to kind of see the chemistry grow.

I guess in what little interactions they have had, in my opinion, he seemed to have played well off of her. They both looked like they had a pretty comfortable and believable chemistry. Ermm But of course whether that is reproducible or just a one-time thing, only time will tell. LOL Even so, I really do think that even if we say that Kunal isn't one of the best actors out there, he is certainly better than most of the current actors on screen. Especially the newer ones.. LOL But that's just me..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRen_1-Swetha--Amri-AreYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TV review: 'Na Bole Tum' is a worthy (Page 3)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 13 January 2012 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fivr-

Originally posted by priya.nair

I am not sure so cannot say that just yet whether I like Kunal or not.. I do feel he is apt for the role but what i am not able to see is whether he is apt for Akshansha..Hopefully in the future epsiodes we will get to kind of see the chemistry grow.

I guess in what little interactions they have had, in my opinion, he seemed to have played well off of her. They both looked like they had a pretty comfortable and believable chemistry. Ermm But of course whether that is reproducible or just a one-time thing, only time will tell. LOL Even so, I really do think that even if we say that Kunal isn't one of the best actors out there, he is certainly better than most of the current actors on screen. Especially the newer ones.. LOL But that's just me..

@bold: Ditto. And honestly the fact that they are both good actors shows here...there is no dearth of artificial manufactured chemistry on TV by putting two "good looking" ppl together...what I see in Mohan-Megha so far is two actors doing their job well with the material given to them...nothing OTT and yet there is a SPARK b/w the characters and I don't mean that necessarily in a romantic sense but a spark b/w two individuals, period...something that engages you as a viewer and makes you want to know more about them and where their story is going...which is what is the requirement of the story from what I can see...

Edited by nureat01 - 13 January 2012 at 7:59pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-ChunniBabu-Amri--Fivr--AkkiLuvsNBT-

MTheBest

MTheBest

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 3:37am | IP Logged
OMG...What a rocking chemistry they have on screen Clap...Mohan directly looks into Megha's eyes. Embarrassed This is just my observation. Wink  Megha also compliments him equally!! The only problem I have with this show is the leads are not shown as much as Megha's in-laws...I mean Megha-Mohan are the leads..they should share more screen space!!

ChunniBabu

Goldie

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 6:12am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

ChunniBabu

Goldie

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 6:23am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

OodlesDoodles

IF-Veteran Member

OodlesDoodles

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 6:49am | IP Logged
@Fivr,nureat and Maa_maansi : I agree the story has the right characters in play and its not your typical stereo casted actors. However this is a trp industry and sometimes i wish they would give more importance to content than the drama and the hunks.

I have liked the way the CV;s have presented the first week to us. The way the kid nanhi has played her part is so real it touches you. The way she feels for her mother is portrayed so well and the way she has taken on the mission is what also makes this different. She plays a very important role in the bonding of the kunal and megha which already makes it different from the other shows. They should have mentioned this as one of the plus too of the show.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha--Fivr-

ChunniBabu

Goldie

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged

-Fivr-

IF-Veteran Member

-Fivr-

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

@bold: Ditto. And honestly the fact that they are both good actors shows here...there is no dearth of artificial manufactured chemistry on TV by putting two "good looking" ppl together...what I see in Mohan-Megha so far is two actors doing their job well with the material given to them...nothing OTT and yet there is a SPARK b/w the characters and I don't mean that necessarily in a romantic sense but a spark b/w two individuals, period...something that engages you as a viewer and makes you want to know more about them and where their story is going...which is what is the requirement of the story from what I can see...

Absolutely! That's what I intrigues me too - that there is something there, something real but not zabardasti ka romantic "spark" at all. Just something that draws you in and makes you want to know more with each passing day (so far).

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-ChunniBabuAreYaar

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.