Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

TV review: 'Na Bole Tum' is a worthy (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 3 Page 6

..enchanted..

IF-Stunnerz

..enchanted..

Posted: 12 January 2012 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Thanks for the article!!! Actually agree that it is the perfect match or compedition for BB and i think it will be ruling the trp chart soon as at 10:30 only thr is one compedition and tht is 8h. And this is very wrong that Kunal havent impressed us he is very perfect for this role!!! As already said if he would be given a perfect screen space!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jaanmeri

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TV review: 'Na Bole Tum' is a worthy (Page 2)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aanyakunat

IF-Rockerz

aanyakunat

Posted: 12 January 2012 at 8:32am | IP Logged
i agree that the show is good and refreshing... but i disagree that kunal isn't impressive... the guy fits the role like no one else could... it's almost like it's written for him... and honestly they havn't shown too much of mohan in the 1st 3 episodes to write him off...

jaanmeri

NivRen_1

NivRen_1

Posted: 12 January 2012 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
I love NBTNMKK and i think kunal is perfect as mohan.
mohan and the little girl were brilliant together

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jaanmeriSweet-Lioness

jaanmeri

jaanmeri

Posted: 12 January 2012 at 9:11pm | IP Logged

I too disagree with others on the statement of Kunal not being impressive as Mohan. Initially, during the promos, I thought so too that he doesn't seem fit as the lead of this show. Although, I did like the catchy promos. And I am liking the show now. Kunal with the little girl today was hilarious. The little toddler is so cute. And Akangsha is a wonderful actress, imo. 

It is very rare that I got interested in wanting to watch a hindi tv show in the recent times, since all of them look like the same old seen that, been there, heard that type of stories. This one is starting off with a good storyline.Thumbs Up Hopefully it stays that way and gets good ratings.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRen_1Sweet-Lioness-Fivr-

Sunna_Deewani

IF-Stunnerz

Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 12 January 2012 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
I have one doubt on this article. This praises Nirav soni in this show but till today i have not read anything being said about his character positive or negative by anyone in this forum? 

i5hy

IF-Dazzler

i5hy

Posted: 13 January 2012 at 1:30am | IP Logged
The article got everthing correct except for the part where kunal is a put off. He was barely there in the first epi and it was last nyt that we really got to see him interacting with the other characters. Cut him some slack. Im sure Mohan and Megha's jodi would be awesome. Really love this showThumbs Up

sun-naaaaaaaaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 13 January 2012 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

OodlesDoodles

IF-Veteran Member

OodlesDoodles

Posted: 13 January 2012 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
I am not sure so cannot say that just yet whether I like Kunal or not.. I do feel he is apt for the role but what i am not able to see is whether he is apt for Akshansha..Hopefully in the future epsiodes we will get to kind of see the chemistry grow.

-Swetha-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.