Devon ke Dev Mahadev

news bout Madinika

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

coolfizzy

IF-Dazzler

coolfizzy

Posted: 12 January 2012 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Rakshanda Khan will play a character inspired by Rekha's Utsav role. She will play a cameo in Nikhil Sinha's mythological show Devon Mein Dev Mahadev.
She will play Madinika, a dance teacher. Apparently, her styling is as glamourous as Re's Utsav look. She says, "Like Rekhaji, I too will be wearing heavy jewellery, bangles, anklets, head and wrist bands and flowers."

She adds, "I am a thorough admirer of Rekhaji. She's an immensely powerful actress. Given a choice, I would love to play her character from Umrao Jaan." Apparently, actress Ashwini Kalsekar was almost finalised for the role but her dates couldn't be worked out and that's when Rakshanda came into the picture.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

neetuksankalp_praptisravss

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "news bout Madinika" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

coolfizzy

IF-Dazzler

coolfizzy

Posted: 12 January 2012 at 3:21am | IP Logged
i even have a picture bt i m unable 2 post

Edited by coolfizzy - 12 January 2012 at 3:21am

coolfizzy

IF-Dazzler

coolfizzy

Posted: 12 January 2012 at 3:22am | IP Logged

sankalp_prapti

Coolbie

sankalp_prapti

Posted: 12 January 2012 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
need any help in posting the pic?

@thanks for the article

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 12 January 2012 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
oh./thanxx 4 d news,..!

arathyvr

Goldie

arathyvr

Posted: 17 January 2012 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Rakshanda Khan is d perfect choice...Ashwini Kalsekar is a great actress but 4 dis role rakshanda bits better also bcoz dis character will b fallin 4 mahadev

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.