Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Dark Shadows (Page 6)

shakthi258 Senior Member
shakthi258
shakthi258

Posted: 05 July 2006 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
"Sia beta." Anurag says and when Mukti looks up she finds Sia standing there with tears in her eyes. Mukti feels scared, she went up to Anurag and cried saying, "Uncle why does this happen to me and Raj? He is my only family left if something happens to him." Mukti goes to her and hugs her, an angry look passes her again this time it has a rage...again they have hurt some one important she had to do something. Something so big that they never recover from it.

Mukti goes inside and looks for Shilandar, on locating him she goes up to him and whispers in his ears. "Chachu, I need to go out for some time I will be back soon. Tell Sharath that Raj was hurt – ask Anurag uncle for the details." Saying this Mukti disappears from the puja…half an hour latter in front a small hut stops a black figure in a black bike. A black denim and leather jacket, a black bag on the shoulders. The figure takes of the helmet and shoulder length hair falls out. Eyes are seen with a powerful impact, lips and then the whole face! Mukti Guptha! Getting of her bike she and carefully looks at the other bikes set there and then walks into the cottage. "So you boys are hear – good." Her words strike an authoritative note when five men step out of the dark each one bends down and kiss her hand in reverence. After that they stand around a round table and Mukti places a lap top and starts speaking. What ever she says is muted but the computer screen comes to life and a blue print is seen. The four people listen attentively and they take off. Mukti waits for some time and then she too laves. Getting back to the puja she goes to Shilandar and whispers, "Work done." He only nods.

Next day morning: Back home.

"Babi." Mukti is yelling at the top of her voice, repeatedly. Snaha comes and and asks, "Kya hua bachi?"

"Babi you know that white skirt and top were are they?" Mukti looks at her confused.

"Mukti it came from the dobi yesterday, you're cupboard was locked so I kept it on you're desk." Turning around she goes to Mukti's desk near the couch and opens a white cloth of the dobi. From there she takes out a cotton skirt and tops and hands them to Mukti with a scarf. "Babi is this dress all right?"

"It is perfect for collage – happy?" Snaha asks and Mukti nods. As Snaha steps out Mukti calls her back. "Ya key tum apni saath raklo babi, jabi kuch rakna cahthi ho tho." gives it to her. "Meri paas iski ak our copy hai if I need anything I will use it." When everyone is seated for breakfast Mukti gets a call.

"Ma am the job is done." It is one of the four goons.

"Good come to park near seven in the night the money will be waiting for you." Mukti answers. Next she calls Sia, "Hello Sia? Those people will never mess with Raj again I have seen to that." Sharath hardly pays a attention to what is going on. Snaha is scowling at Mukti as she is not eating properly. Once Mukti puts the phone down, Snaha tells her. "Mukti aaj till you finish breakfast no phone calls, now eat." Feeding her the muli paratas with onion raitha. Guptha comments, "Snaha why do you treat her like a baby -"

"Uncle you don't say anything she will always ignore her food. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day and this girl practically ignores it." saying so she places another parata on Mukti's plate and gives her some lazzi.

At Bajaj's place, Prerna is desperately trying to make Prem eat some food, but he is too obsessed with a file. Comfortably seated on the kitchen slab, "Beta, how many times have I told you not to complete you're home work in the morning." Somehow her words make Prem look up.

"Home work? No Mother India I am not doing it now, I just wanted to read Karan's notes before today's study group section. Now let me read." Kuki roles her eyes and feeds Prem the food. Tushar who comes for breakfast sees this and looks at the time. "Prem hurry up, you are going to be late for collage." Prem who have finished his breakfast nods and jumps down taking his bag and runs of.   

Krishi
mandy07 Goldie
mandy07
mandy07

Posted: 06 July 2006 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
dat was great n do update Wink
soaps_01 Goldie
soaps_01
soaps_01

Posted: 06 July 2006 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
Nice part!!!
Plz cont soon
sweetazsugar Goldie
sweetazsugar
sweetazsugar

Posted: 07 July 2006 at 9:36am | IP Logged
tht was gr8 do count
shakthi258 Senior Member
shakthi258
shakthi258

Posted: 08 July 2006 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
In collage Mukti bumps into Perm bump into each other and say at the same time, "I hate breakfast time." Both laugh and Mukti asks him "What is you're story?"

"Mother India, I was reading Karans notes during breakfast. How 'bout you?"   

"Snaha – I was attending calls during breakfast poor chacu he got a dosage too. Came for breakfast today to have with us…she always tells me to switch of my mobile during breakfast."

"She is Mother India's daughter, even she keeps telling me to switch of my mobile during breakfast. She say one of these days I will loos my mobile if I don't." Prem laughed at what he said and pulled Mukti towards him as they walked towards class. "So now tell me what did you have for breakfast."

"Babi's speciality, mulli parata." Mukti makes a face. Prem laughs.

"You just can't bare it can you?"   

"Choti ma makes it fine. Babi just can't make the right combination to save her life." Mukti said in tears when Prem pulls her into a hug, "My poor baby."

They go to class, and have some discussions and they are split into groups, Prem and Mukti are in the same group. Their topic of analysis is regarding marketing of a new product for an imaginative company. Each group is given a large set of materials and is asked to work on it. Everyone walk of towards various parts of the collage to decide their work. Prem says to the group, "All right people, class will be over in a few minutes so let us go home and read it. We have class tomorrow so we will meet in front of class and plan further." They all disperse, Prem has his hand on Mukti's shoulders. Sakshi looked at this sight and felt a pain going through her heart, they had hurt so many people but god does not punish them. Slowly she goes away…latter at home she went and sat next to her father. One look at her and he knew what was bothering her, "Sakshi you really need to pull you're act together we know about how Mukti is keeping control over Raj but this does not mean we can loose hope just because he is Sia's brother. I know that Sia means a lot for Mukti and doing something against him would be dangerous. Not only through Mukti but because of Raj him self, he is very dangerous."

"Pop my issue is not it is just that there was no justice that could be accomplished. I joined the same collage as them for keeping an eye on them. Now I would have to work in the same group as them as though nothing happened." Sakshi's statement made Jai look up.

"Beta this is a wonderful opportunity for you to get close to them. After that if we can gain their trust - " Sakshi's eyes gleamed. "We can nail them."

Night 11 call:

Four men stand there waiting, a black bike comes these and hands a bag…they turn it over find they promised money. Notes that they could use after their escape. The black figure disappears as fast as it came, the men too left another clean sweep. One of the men said, "I wonder when Davika madam will call us again?" the others shrugged and left.

Mukti goes to sleep leaving the light on, Sharath who had just completed a great part of his work came to switch it of. Looking at Mukti he smiled, reaching out stocked her hair. "Sleep tight sweet heart." Tucking her in well when leaving something caught his eye, a photograph. It was one of Karan, Prem and Mukti taken in a day off. Tears came in Sharath's eyes how sweet his sister looked in that photograph…how happy all of them looked together. They hardly had time to live but when they do they enjoy every moment of it. Finally Sharath goes back to his room were Snaha is still making the final touches to a presentation when Sharath comes and sits on the bed next to her. "Is bachi asleep?" she asked him.

"Chotu is fast asleep, she puts her head down that it she falls asleep like a baby." Sharath joked. "Chalo lets go to sleep there is a presentation tomorrow." They too switch of the lights and go to sleep. Next day morning at breakfast Kamini informs everyone that she and Shilandar would be leaving for some time because of a political campaign. Mukti groans because even Snaha and Sharath were going away in two days time. "Aap muja asa chod kaisa saktha hai. No fair."

"Mukti go to Prerna's place I spoke to her – you can go after Snaha and Sharath go all right." Mukti nodded at what Shilandar said but still was not very happy. "You can be with Prem…" he added and Mukti smiled she had not thought of that.

In collage they are working in their group, they had just started so Mukti was leading the group away, "Guys there are five people and ten categories we need to take care of it. So each take two of them…" they plan the whole thing and decide to take a three day time to do the whole work and come back to check on the progress. Sakshi the whole time is trying to get Prem and Mukti to pay some attention to her…but in the end she decides that it would be best to take it slow. After class Karan joins them in the canteen when Mukti is teasing Prem regarding Sakshi thinking she was attracted to Prem. She stops when she sees the look on Karan's face.

Krishi
sweetazsugar Goldie
sweetazsugar
sweetazsugar

Posted: 09 July 2006 at 4:34am | IP Logged
thx for updatin ur fanfic is rly kl
mandy07 Goldie
mandy07
mandy07

Posted: 09 July 2006 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
plz continue soon Wink
shakthi258 Senior Member
shakthi258
shakthi258

Posted: 09 July 2006 at 10:29pm | IP Logged

This is just some information...Sia is played by

she is a friend of the whole group. She is a person who is a great help to Tushar and aslo his bussiness partner. Her talent is very large and she is older than Sneha. She has a small but important role to play in this fan-fic

Krishi

Edited by shakthi258 - 09 July 2006 at 10:35pm

Go to top