Dark Shadows (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 14

mandy07

Goldie

mandy07

Posted: 01 July 2006 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
omg dat was great plz update Wink peace

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dark Shadows (Page 5)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

soaps_01

Goldie

soaps_01

Posted: 01 July 2006 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Hey Krishi,

I just read the fanfic and its really good! You are very good writer!

Plz continue soon!

shakthi258

shakthi258

Posted: 03 July 2006 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Hay guys,

First of all sorry, that was not the compleat part. There was a teqnical error and I had to stop. The part is re-writen. Compleatly this time.

Hope you like it.

Krishi

mandy07

Goldie

mandy07

Posted: 03 July 2006 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
where is da next part?

mandy07

Goldie

mandy07

Posted: 03 July 2006 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
where is da completed part?

super_girl

Goldie

super_girl

Posted: 04 July 2006 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Different but great fan-fic!!

shakthi258

shakthi258

Posted: 04 July 2006 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Sooory Sooory:

Every one go to Calcutta over a long weekend for a puja. Mukti, Sharath, Snaha and Kamini are in her room. "Mukti beta you did not get anything to were for the puja, you can't to in western clothes…Now do you want to go get a new dress because all you're normal ones are not stuff you can were for a puja. They are not appropriate. Can't you go for shopping?"

"Chachi don't worry I told babi to take care of it." Mukti answered.

Sharath raised his eye brow, "Snaha ko? Ya tho yahi kapda mai aja gi." Eyeing Snaha's glittery tank top and genes with mock contempt.

"Sharath stop it all right. To the puja I am wearing a sari. Mama you don't worry I got Mukti a dress she could were over there." Muki makes a face but agrees.

"Thank god you married her Sharath. No one can do anything for this girl apart from you're wife." Kamini adds relived.

---- At the puja we see a grumpy looking Pram and a Karan who is totally lost. All the ceremonies are being conducted when Snaha walks in with Mukti. She goes and stands near Sharath and eyes him, he feels awed looking at her in the beautiful sari, (like the one she wore in the funcition for Doris)

"Nice, Snaha were is my baby sister?" Sharath asks noticing Mukti is not around.

"You're baby sister is with Karan and Pram." Sharath starts looking for them but she interrupts again. "I sent them to Mohini Dadi's place they will come with her any minute." Right on cue the group entered. Pram and Karan like Sharath were wearing kurtha's. Sharath's was coffee colour, Karan wore his favourite light blue and Pram is an orange that Prarna gave him for Shankaranthi. Both of them go and take Mohini dadi's blessings and Sharath gaps at the work Snaha is done with Mukti. She looks gorgious in a,  On seeing her Sharath goes and says, "Excuse me,

"Excuse me I have a sister who looks similar to you. Umm maybe a little shorter but not as beautiful as you." Mukti laughs and says, "Sharath it is me." Pretending to be surprised he says, "Tum my god you look so pretty I hardly recognized you. Wow Mukti you look as though some boys are going to ask for you're hand seeing you. I have to say – no no." Mukti ignores his talk and touches his feet and Snaha when she came there. She walks away and Sharath turns to Snaha and says, "Thank you Snaha you are taking such good care of Mukti."

Prem comes there and hugs Snaha and Sharath then ask, "Were is Mother India?"

"She is with Dadi and Sam." Sharath tells him looking around.

"All right I will go say hi." Prem goes away and tells Sam, "Hay step-mom nice sari."

Sam blushes and says, "Thanks A.B got this for me." Immediately she bit her tongue. Too late Prem began teasing her, poor Sam is tensed, "O so dad Basu gets you clothes in other colours than red." Sam starts blushing, "Kya pyar hai aap dona ka beech. I mention he liked red and she starts turning red -"

Prerna gives him a look and he gets the picture and goes away before the danda is brought out. Seeing Mukti lighting some lamps Prem goes to her and asks her what she is working on and bugs her. Mukti just rolls her eyes and focuses on the work. Sharath sees this and his mind goes back to the time when they brought Mukti for the first time, to this puja, she lost her parents a month ago and was still upset. Though everyone were worried on how she would act but Mukti came sat in a corner and simply cried, she spoke only when spoken to and kept the words short. Sharath goes up to her and takes care of her, she is crying so he puts her on his lap were she cried. Prerna sees this and goes up to her and asks her, "Mukti kya hua?"

"Vo Ma ka yad arahi thi." Mukti answered.

"Mukti even I am you're Ma, don't feels so bad." Mukti feels confused and asks. "But there can be only one ma." Prerna says, "Mai tari ma ka choti version hoon." That is when Mukti starts calling her… "So aap mari Choti ma hai."

Snaha calling him shook his thoughts, "W-what?"

"You really love her don't you?" Tracing his eyes. In response he only pulled her closer and kissed her. Prerna, Sam, Anurag and Bajaj see this and are very happy. Just then some one calls Mukti's mobile and she goes out to attend the call.

"Salam alkum Mukti ji."

"Salam alakum Raheem bai." Mukti answers, "Gar mai saab teek hai na?"

"Mukthi ji…vo…Raj…" as he speaks Mukti's face changes from calmness to a sense of anger and frustration. The end of the call she turns around and sees Anurag. Mukti leans on the wall and seats her self on the parapet wall, when Anurag too settles himself she starts to speak about what happened. A rule with Mukti is that she does not give details till she feels she want to other wise. "Uncle those people have gone too far this time they have really hurt Raj. Uncle they have sent some people and mocked him till a point were the was so angry that he had them beaten up like anything. This created a hangman and well he is hospitalised." Mukti almost cried, "Why can't those idiots understand we did not do anything to her? How will I face Sia? She is already so upset?"   

"Sia beta." Anurag says and when Mukti looks up she finds Sia standing there with tears in her eyes.

Edited by shakthi258 - 05 July 2006 at 2:39am

mandy07

Goldie

mandy07

Posted: 05 July 2006 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
i'm confused can u tell me who raj is?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top