Fan Fictions

Dark Shadows (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 14

shakthi258

shakthi258

Posted: 27 May 2006 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Lik diya but mai tumsa bahoth naraz hoon.

Krishi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dark Shadows (Page 4)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shakthi258

shakthi258

Posted: 27 May 2006 at 5:30am | IP Logged

The man turned around… 

He is Jai Prakash a man with a horrible past that drove his preset and future the past witch was now in a framed photograph…he picks up a frame from the table gently and looks at it, eyes fill with tears and pain. His eyes shut in pain as he holds the photograph close to his chest. Tears trickle out of his eyes and spilled down his cheeks as he desperately cried out his tears unable to destroy the pain within him. A soft hand lays upon his shoulders it was his niece

Diya a bubbly playful girl with a usually wild and tomboyish nature but a strong feminine side still evident in her acts. A soft smile set in her eyes as she looked down affectionately at her uncle, as she smiled.

"Tebu has made a wonderful job of you and Shravan." He thought but aloud he said, "Diya how come you are doing hear did Tebu send you to call me?"

"No uncle…," she replied gently wiping his tears, "I just…leave it, what happened to you why are you crying?"

"I feel lost…I feel so lost now…" he began weeping again, "I-I don't know why I feel lost." Diya softly touched his arm and soothed him…once he was all right she sat on the desk and asked him…

"Uncle is anything going to happen…would we be able to…" she chocked a bit but Jai finished for her.

"Our revenge we will have. Raj called they are closing in…All of them are working on getting close to them – they are very shrewd one small hint and the whole thing fails…we need to take this smooth very smooth."

"Yes I know…" she sifted from her normal playfulness and held an anger from the depth of her heart, "We can't force ourselves on them they will find out too soon. I wish we could do something about Mukti Guptha and her acts how could she…she did something so big and goes free. Had only we gone to court like I said…"

"Diya," a new voice came, turning to the door she found her mother Appo*na standing there, "You know how cunning they are…it is not once we have been in trouble with them. Proof is impossible she used a different name and there is no way to prove that this so called … is Mukti Gupta she was very cunning."

"Why mom why is there no proof at all not even…" Diya began but Appo*na interrupted her.

"She would have destroyed all the evidence there was no way to connect the two…"

"She could not have such a good memory mom…she used to quote from old letters remember? We read them…" Diya gave another shot.

"You never know how she worked this whole thing beta…come on it is time for lunch." Appo*na's tone said the conversation ended there.

After Approna left Diya continued, "Uncle I too start feeling that we may loose. After all they did she and Karan it took us a year to know it is them…they are too powerful as well." Jai looked at her silently as she poured out her feelings, the ordeal she faced was great very large and this was destroying her. "I so with that everything was not in power and money like they have…their business is so large and intertwined with so many people that you don't know who is involved with them and who is not."

"You are right they never let anyone with them in danger at all they are so careful. Their needs to be a crack in this armour of theirs all we need to do is find it."

Krishi

Edited by shakthi258 - 29 May 2006 at 12:02am

shakthi258

shakthi258

Posted: 29 May 2006 at 12:34am | IP Logged

…the camera zooms around the place and many buildings are seen…another round and a city – mall – group of people – one person. The camera focuses on this person's feet. A clean formal shoes…slowly moving up come trousers also clean cut, pressed, a light brown colour…slowly moving up a mourn shirt set in an explosive manner full sleeves a great features, a dashing smile and clean cut face. His eyes are covered with glasses, but his hair has a free style set with a lose look. Giving a dashing smile to someone takes of his glasses revelling a clear brown eyes. With one movement he places them inside his shirt pocket and moves towards someone, opening his arms wide.

"Avinash…what a present surprise." Said Kuki as he walked into his arms happily. They hugged in the sweetest manner and part. "It seems like ages since we saw each other."

"I know sweet heart…" Avinash replied putting his arm around her and walking, "I just came back from the U.K after doing my work…now I can join my dad as planed what are you doing?"

"Well I am a developing my music now – actually I would be going away for a tour." Avinash was Koki's school mate but they kept in touch and were very close but not enough for Koki to tell him about her families real business. Avinash Panda was the son of business tycoon Prathap Panda but his mother died when he was young. Their business was related to a global market in diamonds and other precious stone jewellery. "So how is everything going? You still moving for that trip?"

"Yes I am – it is a big opportunity. Actually I came to select a dress for the press meat come lunch in one and a half hours." Kuki explained.

"I'll help you with the selection. What kind of dress would you need?" he asked.

"Something cool at the same time that would be looking to an extent responsible, basically feminine." She rambled as they walked into a clothes store. Both shopped for some time and finally Kuki had her dress…
As they stepped out of the mall towards her car, "Thanks a lot Avinash I could not have done it with out you."

"No problem see you latter."

"Oops forgot…" she leans over and kisses him on the forehead and gets into her car and drives of waving goodbye. Avinash stood there and touched the spot Kuki had kissed him with a dreamy look.       

--- In collage Mukti, Karen and Pram are discussing what to do because Snaha told to come for dinner. Going down the steps Karan was complaining because he had other plans. ---

"Yar I wish babi did not want us to come." Karan complained.

"Karen…what are you saying you know how much Snaha babi…" Mukti began but he cut her of.

"All right – don't start you're babi that babi this story they go on for ever." Karen laughed at this but stopped when Pram gave him a look.

"Why don't you want to come Karan you love Biju Kakas and chotima's cooking?" Mukit asked innocently.

"That is because sweetheart I wanted to go for a movie with Rithi." Karan said coolly.

"Who's Rithi?" Pram asked.

"You don't know Rithi?" Mukti mocked at him and continued, "By any chance our communication professor?"

Karan looked at her, "My taste is not that bad and how can you guys not notice Rithi? Rithi yar…we are talking about she is like TJP and ICM combo rarest they make them buddies."

"TJP ICM what are you talking about…you are getting me over board." Pram complained. Karan rolled his eyes and continued to descend the stares and spoke Pram behind his back made a talking gesture with his hands and Mukit giggles…just then Karan phone rings.

"Karan…" he says into the phone.

"Karan baisab kasa ho…Langdu bool raha hoon." Came a tough voice on the other end. Karan's face had no expression…

"Ara Langdu basiab bahoth waqth hua…ap ko hamara zarorath hai kay?"

"Hai Ra-am hum ko tho apsa hi bahoth bada kaam hone padaga…"

"Bolia bai humsa kay chupana hai?"

"Ara vo hama kuch cocaine ki zarorath hai…"

"Aap kab cocaine lana shur kiya?"

"Ra-am Ra-am hamara lia nahi…humara kuch customers ka lia…samajtha hai na app."

Karan sniggers and says, "Samja Samja…kahiya kithna aur kab admi ko bach dunga."

"Ji bahuth kuch nahi..sirf…"

"One thousand hoga manzor hai?"

"Manzor…theesri poonmashi mai miltha hai ra-am ra-am.

"Ra-am ra-am."

After he cut the phone Mukti asked him,

"Kya hua Karan…what is all this religious talks?"

"Ara vo just some business works nothing much happens so how are you coming over to Bajaj's?"

"Well I was planning," Mukti replied, "to go home for a change of dress this is just too uncomfortable to stand out all day I want something in cotton…U.D can you take me along with you from my place?"   

"Sure besides I may need to borrow some of you're notes I was not able to capture much in class." Pram replied.

"When do you ever listen to capture anything?" Mukti shot back at him.

"Mukti…" in a wining kid tone.

"Mukti," Karan interrupted, "I noticed he was taking notes seriously but the proffers words seemed to go from one point to the next that he could not keep up with this whole thing that is all don't worry."

"How did you take it or do you also need my work?" Mukti enquired.

"No I am fine…" Karan replied, "Great…so I will meat you guys latter there is something I need to take care of before I come…By U.D by Mukti."

"By Karan." Both said in union.

--- in Mukti's room Prem is glancing through the magazines when Mukti is making some print outs. She hands some of them to Pram, "This would be the ones you wanted…do you want a file?"

"No…I am cool with these – go get ready and then we can go home."

Mukti goes to her closet and pulls out some clothes and finally gets down to two and asks, "U.D witch one?"

"Blue" he answers and she picks out that dress.

Finally Mukti comes out dressing in a … looking stunning. Pram was blown over but tried not to show it but changed the subject, "Hay basanthi are you wanted to show Mother India some of our documents were are they?"

"First of all it is Mukti and not basanthi and second of all they are in the safe. The documents are not to be shown to her till next month but I need you to look it once as well."

"Then show it to me."

Mukti took him to the place were a large photograph was hung, she touched the side wall and gave a password. The photograph moved to clear a way for a room, she took Prem in and closed the door. Inside was a safe witch she opened and selected a set of papers and placed them on the desk. Prem went close to her and looked at them.

"I hate it when you write in ancient Jewish with that twist you add it is irritating." Prem complained as he saw her work in an ancient hand witch she had mastered over some time. He too had mastered it but only recently sitting down carefully read every single word of the ten page thick document. Looking up he said, "I think this would be all right but we need to convince them better to get such a large amount sanctioned. You are talking about seven cores of black money into this project the exposure risk is very high as well."

"Business means risk but I agree we do need more detail on this project and we also need to develop a detailed project report." Mukti looked worried on how will she cover everything. Replacing the papers they went out sat on the bed and discussed what to do.

"Mukti this genetic experimentation and getting the terrorist groups this kind of technology would be very good but still…" Pram began.

"I know this bio-weaponry is very complicated and the board are not very simple to handle on such matters. What if someone betrays us on this project or refused to work with us? I feel so stressed out." She collapsed down.

"We will have a one and half hours section now…were is the c.d?"

"In my cupboard take a level #2 I feel slobbered." Prem took a c.d and played it as they focused all their energy on the music. They initially played … from … then they played some slow tunes after an hour they already felt better. Finally they ended with half an hour of meditation in a soft jasmine aroma set around them. When they opened their eyes it was late…so they rushed down and to the Bajaj hose.       

--- that evening the adults had come but the kids had not including Kuki…she was out doing some last minute work, Anugar, Sampatha, Prerna, Mr, Bajaj and Mr. Gupta were present. They were in a light talk,

"It is wonderful that Kuki is developing so much, hai na A.B." Sam was saying.

"Yes she is very cheerful and works hard as well this long tore would give her a perfect opportunity to develop her market." Anurag replied referring to the pop music she had been in and growing in popularity.

"I am so proud of my daughter, even before when she was blind she never gave up on her life and fought." Prerna's eyes were moist with tears as she remembers the small blind girl to whom she became a mother. "Now she is working day and night it is very good to see how the crowd screams for her."

"Prerna stop will you nahi tho tumhari nazar tumhari beti par lag jayagi." Mr. Guptha teased her. Even he understood what her children were for Prerna just then Kuki entered shouting for Prerna.

"Mom…there you are were is my chocolate chip cake." She demanded, Mr. Bajaj smiled watching his daughter and his wife.

"You and you're chocolate cake you are crazy…it is you're desert and not you're main silly girl." Prena told her.

"Where are Snaha and Sharath?" she asked.

"Right hear…" said Sharath as both of them walked in, "Congratulations Sali…so when are you returning?"

"I will come back in four months it is a big thing you know…" Kuki began.             

"I better not stick around and listen to Mom going how will my daughter on and on. Aww mom sorry sorry sorry!" he screamed as Prerna twisted his ears.

Karan walks in with a, "Hi Snaha…hi everybody." His hands held a bouquet of yellow roses handing them to Kuki said, "Do well best of luck."   

"Karan turn and get out." Snaha declared.

"Lakin babi what did I do?" Karan became defensive, "Mukti and D said they will come by them selves…"    

"Davar ji," Sneha shot at him, "this is for saying you did not want to come Prem told me…what was that?"

"Sorry babi…see how nice you're davar is he sacrificed a date to come hear." Modestly looking down he said, "see davar is so modest he dose not even make a big deal of it."

Everyone burst out laughing and Karan took his seat just then Mukti and Prem too came and they hugged Kuki. A happy setting is going on…Mukti just won't stop talking so Karan just fed her the food and Kuki was constantly getting calls from her friends. Sharath was romancing Snaha under the table and Snaha was turning red. Kasak and Tushar were deep in conversation regarding a puzzle she wanted to play in the holidays and Tushar promised to get it for her when he went to Europe.

The adults were enjoying the youthful and family climate around the place. Littlie did they know what a storm was soon to come in their lives. In an office of the ICBI (International Central Burro of Investigation) headquarters a man saluted his senior officer. "Sir my assignment is a success I have the detailed report hear." He hands a red file the familiar light brown blazer sleeve with a maroon shirt sleeve is seen.

"Good work Secret Agent Avinash." The serious face that commands great regard stares back at him Avinash Panda declares.

"Thank you very much sir. My next assignment?"      

"Take a break then we will assign you one in a short time."

"Yes sir."

"You may go." Avinash salutes and goes out.

Finally Mukti comes out dressing in a … looking stunning. Pram was blown over but tried not to show it but changed the subject, "Hay basanthi are you wanted to show Mother India some of our documents were are they?"

"First of all it is Mukti and not basanthi and second of all they are in the safe. The documents are not to be shown to her till next month but I need you to look it once as well."

"Then show it to me."

Mukti took him to the place were a large photograph was hung, she touched the side wall and gave a password. The photograph moved to clear a way for a room, she took Prem in and closed the door. Inside was a safe witch she opened and selected a set of papers and placed them on the desk. Prem went close to her and looked at them.

"I hate it when you write in ancient Jewish with that twist you add it is irritating." Prem complained as he saw her work in an ancient hand witch she had mastered over some time. He too had mastered it but only recently sitting down carefully read every single word of the ten page thick document. Looking up he said, "I think this would be all right but we need to convince them better to get such a large amount sanctioned. You are talking about seven cores of black money into this project the exposure risk is very high as well."

"Business means risk but I agree we do need more detail on this project and we also need to develop a detailed project report." Mukti looked worried on how will she cover everything. Replacing the papers they went out sat on the bed and discussed what to do.

"Mukti this genetic experimentation and getting the terrorist groups this kind of technology would be very good but still…" Pram began.

"I know this bio-weaponry is very complicated and the board are not very simple to handle on such matters. What if someone betrays us on this project or refused to work with us? I feel so stressed out." She collapsed down.

"In my cupboard take a level #2 I feel slobbered." Prem took a c.d and played it as they focused all their energy on the music. They initially played … from … then they played some slow tunes after an hour they already felt better. Finally they ended with half an hour of meditation in a soft jasmine aroma set around them. When they opened their eyes it was late…so they rushed down and to the Bajaj hose.       

--- that evening the adults had come but the kids had not including Kuki…she was out doing some last minute work, Anugar, Sampatha, Prerna, Mr, Bajaj and Mr. Gupta were present. They were in a light talk,

"Yes she is very cheerful and works hard as well this long tore would give her a perfect opportunity to develop her market." Anurag replied referring to the pop music she had been in and growing in popularity.

"I am so proud of my daughter, even before when she was blind she never gave up on her life and fought." Prerna's eyes were moist with tears as she remembers the small blind girl to whom she became a mother. "Now she is working day and night it is very good to see how the crowd screams for her."

"Prerna stop will you nahi tho tumhari nazar tumhari beti par lag jayagi." Mr. Guptha teased her. Even he understood what her children were for Prerna just then Kuki entered shouting for Prerna.

"Mom…there you are were is my chocolate chip cake." She demanded, Mr. Bajaj smiled watching his daughter and his wife.

"You and you're chocolate cake you are crazy…it is you're desert and not you're main silly girl." Prena told her.

"Right hear…" said Sharath as both of them walked in, "Congratulations Sali…so when are you returning?"

"I better not stick around and listen to Mom going how will my daughter on and on. Aww mom sorry sorry sorry!" he screamed as Prerna twisted his ears.

Karan walks in with a, "Hi Snaha…hi everybody." His hands held a bouquet of yellow roses handing them to Kuki said, "Do well best of luck."   

"Lakin babi what did I do?" Karan became defensive, "Mukti and D said they will come by them selves…"    

"Davar ji," Sneha shot at him, "this is for saying you did not want to come Prem told me…what was that?"

"Sorry babi…see how nice you're davar is he sacrificed a date to come hear." Modestly looking down he said, "see davar is so modest he dose not even make a big deal of it."

Everyone burst out laughing and Karan took his seat just then Mukti and Prem too came and they hugged Kuki. A happy setting is going on…Mukti just won't stop talking so Karan just fed her the food and Kuki was constantly getting calls from her friends. Sharath was romancing Snaha under the table and Snaha was turning red. Kasak and Tushar were deep in conversation regarding a puzzle she wanted to play in the holidays and Tushar promised to get it for her when he went to Europe.

The adults were enjoying the youthful and family climate around the place. Littlie did they know what a storm was soon to come in their lives. In an office of the ICBI (International Central Burro of Investigation) headquarters a man saluted his senior officer. "Sir my assignment is a success I have the detailed report hear." He hands a red file the familiar light brown blazer sleeve with a maroon shirt sleeve is seen.

"Good work Secret Agent Avinash." The serious face that commands great regard stares back at him Avinash Panda declares.

"Yes sir."

"Then show it to me."

"Yes sir."

"Then show it to me."

"Yes sir."

Krishi

Edited by shakthi258 - 29 May 2006 at 12:41am

nabz8888

Goldie

nabz8888

Posted: 02 June 2006 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
kya dimaag hai!!!!!but u know what mera dil keh raha hai ke tushar pakra jayega!! hamesha ki tarah, well written n interesting!!! take care n cont. soon!!

shakthi258

shakthi258

Posted: 13 June 2006 at 5:28am | IP Logged
All right buddies this is more of a section set on Karan alone, his perspective. Kind sickening so all you gentile skins I have a summery in the next post. Read that, preferable.

--- the section ---

Karan sat in his apartment a drink in his hand and looked on to the drink like it was the most precious drink. Turning it around in his hand and then sipping it slowly but carefully…he closed his eyes and let it drift of. Deep he needed to – to remember every single moment like it was only a few moments ago. Ersha one of the very first girls he went to on impulse and lost control on, one of his first dealers with whom he broke the age old rule, never go deeper that necessary. He did, he went all the way, purely out of impulse, why he still did not know was it the rain and storm outside or what is the music he played for the video he was making or or was it that look in her eyes. It came into him, his mind clearly when he reached out slowly but firmly.

The rain was pouring down and she was working on the video in exchange of a work. He wanted her to work on this slow – for the more geeks he had decided a market value. Her slow movements her monitored over the camera checking if anything seamed wrong. Suddenly like never before he felt an attraction towards her as she worked, before he kept his male side out but with her it was impossible. With out his control he stopped the video, she noticed, but kept looking at him an inviting look filled with an emotion he just could not place connect with her not now not then not ever. Closing her by the wall moving her hair from her eyes and placing it away as his other found her cheek. Her eyes closed as she enjoyed his touch as his thumb stoked her closed eye lids and her lips. He traced then pressed them and slowly made his way towards her…kissing her gently first. She slide in to the wall but he did not leave her pressed himself on to her body and then left her lips only quench his thirst deeper down her neck. He pulled away, she looked at him a flicker of fear set in her eyes he lifted her up and placed her on his couch and lay him self on top of her…the scene darkens.

We see a new scan – she gets up but Karan keeps looking at her and holds her hand firmly. Her bath robe seemed to add to her beauty she shook of his hand but he dragged her to the shower…and tried to undress her but she hugged him passionately he took her in his arms and switched on the water she stood there right there not moving but responding to his touch on her skin. Responding as he moved his hands below her back and pulled her self deeper into him self by simply giving in then again filling her self within him. He just could not understand why, just as he thought he was close to understanding it she moved away… "You will be hungry I will fix something for you to eat. You like cheese pasta? You have some?"

He merely nodded for both, in the kitchen he leaned across the frame as he cooked for him. The low flame set out her eyes again, un able to resist moved nearer to her and hugged her from the back. Her eyes locked into hers, a smile set in them as she made her self closer. "Were are the seasonings? It will taste better the pasta." She informed him he handed them to her. She sprinkled them with an expertise but did not ask him...just did, the aroma set his mind at ease. Somehow mixing with her shampoo and conditioner was this food she made for him. She pulled away to set the table and asked him for some drink. She set the food on the tea table as he took the glasses out. They ate in silence in each others arms – wine was tasting even better with her closer he thought but did not voice it. He liked the pasta now, with the new flavours she did have a way with food.

Late that evening she was looking out the window the rain had stopped. He came up to her and pulled her into his arms. "You were very good you know…" he whispered as he lusciously kissed her ears and the back of her neck. and took her back in her arms. "I need to go she whispered." He took out some money and handed it to her, "For…" he began but she turned around and places it back in his pocket.

"I am not a prostitute – my motives were otherwise." She whispered in his ear and with a quick kiss on his cheeks and left the place. Not waiting of a response but she slammed the door knowing he will want to hear it. Again from her bike she waved him good by. The last time he saw her, next day, he never caught sight of her not again in two months. The two months till now…no sigh of her.

Back in reality, Karan got up from his seat and went inside a room and drew her, fast, passionate, just the way he remembered her that night. Throwing down the pencil walked away wondering. Wondering why so many things happened why did he not tell this to Yudi, the only thing he hid from him not purposely just could not say this to him…just could not say this to him. Again why, he told him everything but this – first secret in a seven year relationship.

Krishi

shakthi258

shakthi258

Posted: 13 June 2006 at 5:40am | IP Logged
All right this is for those who are all mmm declicate:

Karan as you know works on ponographic stuff.
Some girls do so for drugs (desperate) cases.

He slept with one of them and tried to pay her of but she said no.

He never met the girl again nor did he tell this to Mukti and Pram.

Krishi

sweetazsugar

Goldie

sweetazsugar

Posted: 30 June 2006 at 10:43am | IP Logged
wow man what a finfic its rly gd
so count soon

shakthi258

shakthi258

Posted: 30 June 2006 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Every one go to Calcutta over a long weekend for a puja. Mukti, Sharath, Snaha and Kamini are in her room. "Mukti beta you did not get anything to were for the puja, you can't to in western clothes…Now do you want to go get a new dress because all you're normal ones are not stuff you can were for a puja. They are not appropriate. Can't you go for shopping?"

"Chachi don't worry I told babi to take care of it." Mukti answered.

Sharath raised his eye brow, "Snaha ko? Ya tho yahi kapda mai aja gi." Eyeing Snaha's glittery tank top and genes with mock contempt.

"Sharath stop it all right. To the puja I am wearing a sari. Mama you don't worry I got Mukti a dress she could were over there." Muki makes a face but agrees.

"Thank god you married her Sharath. No one can do anything for this girl apart from you're wife." Kamini adds relived.

---- At the puja we see a grumpy looking Pram and a Karan who is totally lost. All the ceremonies are being conducted when Snaha walks in with Mukti. She goes and stands near Sharath and eyes him, he feels awed looking at her in the beautiful

"Nice, Snaha were is my baby sister?" Sharath asks noticing Mukti is not around.

"You're baby sister is with Karan and Pram." Sharath starts looking for them but she interrupts again. "I sent them to Mohini Dadi's place they will come with her any minute." Right on cue the group entered. Pram and Karan like Sharath were wearing kurtha's. Sharath's was coffee colour, Karan wore his favourite light blue and Pram is an orange that Prarna gave him for Shankaranthi. Both of them go and take Mohini dadi's blessings and Sharath gaps at the work Snaha is done with Mukti.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top