Fan Fictions

Dark Shadows (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 14

nabz8888

Goldie

nabz8888

Posted: 15 May 2006 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
OMG!!! tht was brilliant!! now i am dying to find out who they are!!! take care n cont. soon!!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dark Shadows (Page 3)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shakthi258

shakthi258

Posted: 17 May 2006 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Mukti and Prem reach their collage and wait for Karan near the gate. A black biker is seen riding though the road from above, he takes a bend and then reaches the main road. Few minutes latter pulls over at the collage he takes of his helmet and we see it is Karan. A few seniors come to him and slap his back and he talks to them in low voices…Camera zooms in on their hands and a financial transaction is being made – he count them and then hands them a small box with some white powder. They move away from him a few girls take their place some hug him and others kiss him…hear too there is a financial transaction and he gives them some package. Getting off goes to Mukti and Prem.

"Hay brother." Prem greets him, "Hay buddy boy." Mukti greets him as well happily at seeing him…

"Hay buddies…man I love coming to collage." Karan shoots at them winking. They both laugh at what he says knowing what the real meaning is, lowering his voice Prem asks him, "How is the business going? Good?"

"Too good." Karan asked, "Why do you want to see some clippings? Latest…you can't believe the clips they place out to you…not just ordinary ones man they are like **** those girls. Especially when they are just drugged up and passionate…"

"Kidding bor?" Prem asked him mockingly.

"No…even I could not keep my eyes of them when I was shooting and that too with such a mood raiser…god wish they were more than just my trades people." Karan said so earnestly Mukti started at him open mouthed, Prem was busy placing a finger in his ear and rubbing it as though he did not hear properly. Karan laughed at them and remained them they better get to classes…they walk away. Karan places his hand on Prems shoulder and he on his. Mukti initially cribbed about getting her leg of the wall she was leaning on but they guys managed to drag her.

"Hay forgot to tell you Karan…bai and babi got me a new car. So did Anurag Uncle and Sampatha for U.D." Mukti informed him, Karan stayed quiet for a second and Prem stiffened. He wanted to kick Mukti right now, they could have told him slowly. What if Karan felt bad, luckily, the reply was not so.

"The two of you will drive carefully right. You are taking it even within the city not a long drive type guys and the traffic is pretty bad…" Karan started in a very genuine concern. Mukti and Prem were his only family and he did not want to loose them, both of them knew this very well. They never took advantage of their friendship, business was business for them and friendship was friendship. Prem remembered how he and Mukti had asked his services and did it in a business manner. Even before in many illegal chemical transactions Prem and Mukti had paid him completely – he did not object either. A past memory…

Prem, Mukti and Karan are in their office and Prem had said he needed a certain amount of illegal chemicals for work. "Karan we were wondering if you could take care of the transaction for us."

Karan sat comfortably and quiet for some time, Mukti sat next to him and watched him carefully. Finally he said, "On one condition." Mutki and Prem crossed their fingers, "I want it to be a complete business transaction. I will charge you exactly how much I charge every one else. All right with you?" Both let out a relived breath.

"You read our minds brother. Done." Three of them get up and Prem and Karan shake hands on it. Mukti places his hands on his shoulder and pats him proudly. Back in reality Mukti who had seen a girl from school had gone to talk to her…Prem was looking at her intently.   

Karan followed his eyes and said, "She is good looking in that dress is she not?" Prem glanced at him but continued to hold silence. "You want her?" he asked casually. Prem almost slipped the stairs they were climbing.

"You crazy that is Mukti Gupta I dare try any nonsense with her that is it Sneha and Sharath will hand me by the ear as soon as the adults are done with me." Prem practically shouted.

"Lower you're voice duffer. You are crazy I did not mean as a one night stand…I meant do you really like her and want her to like you?"

"O that…hmm I don't know. One night…" He answered and then eyes Mukti's back in a naughty manner, "Who won't…man she is really good. Don't tell her that."

"Will not…and I won't with Mukti…I consider her my sister." Karan replied.

"Poor kid her heart will be broken." And Prem started laughing.

"U.D stop it will ya…and don't let Sharath know…"

"Do I look like an idiot? Sneha will kill me even before I get towards the first stage…"

In the shadows someone is listening

Krishi

shakthi258

shakthi258

Posted: 17 May 2006 at 4:37am | IP Logged

After thought:

Sneha would not let mukti were the black as it would be asubth so she makes her put on

Edited by shakthi258 - 17 May 2006 at 5:49am

nabz8888

Goldie

nabz8888

Posted: 17 May 2006 at 5:01am | IP Logged
hai rabba!!! krishi, mein kya kahoon??? like when karan was talking about the photos, mera mann was like Dead , but karan and prem's conversation on mukti kinda cheered me up....i sooo hope prem RLY likes mukti!!!! n i think i can predict who was in the shadows, was it one of the other ppl ( the ones who have sworn to take revenge )???

shakthi258

shakthi258

Posted: 18 May 2006 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Don't over react like that will ya I just wanted to show how bad they are...

Aur pado

Krishi

shakthi258

shakthi258

Posted: 18 May 2006 at 5:08am | IP Logged
[Special appearance of Aashika from KK as Mukti's friend]

The person is Raj…and he gives an evil grin and moves away from there. On the other hand Mukti is still talking to the girl. Their conversation is hared, "Darling what a combination…blue top and white trousers just makes you look fab…wonderful…" in a very flashy high class kind of English spoken in those old English movies. (better example Anita's way)

"Sweet hart," Mukti replied in the same tone "you know how it is with my Snaha Babi…she is so…how do I say this – protective of me…you know how much she cares for me don't you? She just did not want me to were black today…you know safety reasons and what not…"

"Perfectly dear…wonderful…you're babi is so nice, she takes such good care of you…"

"My babi is also my great friend…"

A girl who is reading a magazine standing nearby closes it, it is Sakshi. "Enjoy you're self when you can Mukti Gupta you and all you're what not other names you have. We have caught you…you just don't know is at yet…see how we capture you. You played with the wrong people Mukti you played with the wrong people you and you're buddies." A venomous look comes into Sakshi's eyes as she slowly walks a way from the place though the corridors…everything else is blur except for her as tears shine in her eyes. It trickles down her face she wipes it…sadly. The camera focus on her face and then it too blurs slowly.

In the office of Snaha and Sharath is talking to Snaha about work. Snaha is on the seat and Sharath is her desk looking at the file. "Snaha the JDA Builders file – just look though it. The presentation would have to focus upon…" just then the Sneha's mobile rang…it was from Kamini.

"Mama how is everything going?" Snaha asked.
"Everything is fine hear – has Mukti left for collage?" Kamini asked eagerly.

"Yes mom she has and I have prayed for her so she would be fine." Snaha informed her.

"That is wonderful I knew you could take care of her that is why I left her with you." Kamini said proudly.

Sharath looked at Snaha with a lot of affection not only had she been a wonderful wife to him she had taken a large work load of his shoulders Mukti. "Even though Prerna mom and Kamini mom give her so much care I just can't let any one but Snaha have the complete care of Mukti when I am not around. Mukti may consider Prerna mom as a mother replacement but Snaha is the best person for her. Tears formed in his eyes when he remembered how he was with Mukti when she came into his life…orphaned because her parents died right before her very eyes and shaken. At night Kamini and Shalandar used to make Mukti sleep next to them but little afraid that Sharath may feel jealous. On the contrary Mukti felt better sleeping next to Sharath than Kamini and Shalandar he too took the responsibility wonderfully. Every night he would make sure Mukti sleeps and that too cuddled up with him in his bed and never let go of her for a moment. Mukti too slept till she slowly got over her parents death and began sleeping alone. Still Sharath was always keeping a close eye on her for very small things like if she ate properly or did not get very stressed out. This was taken over by Snaha after she came into their lives…Once Snaha had finished talking she noticed how Sharath was looking at her… "Sharath what happened to you?"

"Thanks a lot wifey." Taking her hand in his, "You came into my life and gave me so much happiness." Snaha begins to blush and Sharath continues, "It was after you came that I could stop worrying about Mukti…you know Snaha you are the only person I can trust leavening her with…"

"Really beta why cant anyone else take care of Mukti?" a voice came it was Prerna standing there and smiling at the two of them.
"Mom I did not mean it that way…" he feels embarrassed.

"I was joking." Taking her seat she asks them, "Did Kamini call any of you?"

"Yes mama she just called me right now she is shopping and called to know if there was anything I wanted." Snaha replied.    

"That is what the dress conversation was all about." Sharath declared finally understanding.

"Yes," Snaha explained, "there are these dresses cotton she wanted to get some for me and Mukti I told her to snaps and send it over so that I can tell her if it would be good."

"Nice mother-in-law you have hear beta." Prerna joked. "I just came to tell you come and have dinner at home today. I will tell Mukti to come over strait from collage."

"Why mom is it anything special?" Sharath asked her.

"Yes," Prerna told him beaming, "Kuuki would be leaving for some concerts tomorrow and we wanted to have a small family get-together before that. Anurag, Sampatha, Tushar, Vishaka, Prem, Kasak, Muki, Karan, the two of you and Mr. Guptha. We wanted her to have a nice time."   

"Mama you sure they won't have plans?" Snaha asked.

"That is were you come in Snaha…you tell them and they just would not deny anything." Prerna told her. Snaha put on the speaker phone and dialled Mukti's number. (change – to the collage)

Mukti, Karan and Prem are standing in the corridor when her mobile rings. "Hay Sneha, anything important?"

"Mukti were are Karan and Prem?" Snaha asked.

"Right hear near me." Told Mukti.

"Switch on the speaker…" after Mukti did, Snaha continued, "I will keep it short guys Karan Prem no plans – Mukti go to Bajaj house from collage dinner there."

"Babi can I go home and change?" she enquired.

"All right…you can but don't be very late." Snaha told her.

"We will be there…" Karan told Snaha and cut the line as they had to go.

… Raj is seen at the other end of the corridor and was calling someone. A dim lit room with A chair is seen…the mobile rings and a hand in a yellow shirt with back cote and a bracelet is seen  picking the phone up.

"Yes Raj bolo…" a gruff male voice barks out.

"Boss we have spotted them and soon we will start closing in." Raj said in a low but happy voice. The boss too seemed very happy and said,

"Sabash I am very happy with you…I will soon call you back."

"I will go boss…" the lines on both ends are cut. The very same hand takes a dart from the table nearby and aims it at a photograph of Mukti, Karan, Prem, Shaha and Sharath. Basically a nice photograph. Snaha is partly crouching on the bed, Prem is leaning on her…Sharath is on her right with his arm around her Mukti is on the other side leaning on Snaha's shoulder Karan is on her lap. He hits a dart and it hits Snaha who is the centre of the photograph.

"You messed with the wrong people…now you pay." He turns around in his chair.      

Krishi

Edited by shakthi258 - 18 May 2006 at 5:23am

shakthi258

shakthi258

Posted: 25 May 2006 at 12:47am | IP Logged
It is Mr. Jai Prakash.

A 53 year old man with a horrible past that drives his present and future.

nabz8888

Goldie

nabz8888

Posted: 25 May 2006 at 1:39am | IP Logged
okay, now the suspense is really killing me!!! plz krishi do try to cont. sooner...i look forward to reading this.. Embarrassed Tongue

Post Reply New Post

Go to top