Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

allura

allura

Posted: 12 January 2012 at 1:51am | IP Logged
om namah shivay
hello doston Tongue
please tell me tha part
where Nandi comes and asks Narad  dat y Mahadev stays away from everyone on that particular day
I din't get what Narad told Nandi and then Nandi said "kahi sati se toh nahi...",something like that
please tell me what Narad told? Embarrassed
thank you in advance Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I want to know..." in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

allura

allura

Posted: 12 January 2012 at 1:57am | IP Logged
please tell me
please
I really want to know Unhappy

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 12 January 2012 at 2:08am | IP Logged

Narad tells Nandi that Shivji is divided, his very important part was taken away from him for creation of the Srushti. Sati was seperated from Shivji on that day that's why he stays away from everyone on that day.

SHIVA AS ARDHANARISHWAR
Once upon a time Lord Brahma, not seeing an expansion in his creation became very worried. A heavenly voice instructed him to commence creation with the help of copulative activities. But since all the incarnation of Shiva had been males till then, therefore lord Brahma was finding it impossible.
Lord Brahma contemplated on the form of Shiva and Shakti. Lord Shiva became very pleased with him and appeared in his form of 'Ardhanarishwar (half male half female). Left side of his body resembled like a woman while the right side appeared like a man. Lord Brahma worshipped this form of Shiva.
Lord Shiva then separated the feminine part of his body and thus manifested mother Shakti. Lord Brahma worshipped her and requested to bestow such power by which he could create a woman.
Goddess Shakti blessed him by saying, 'So be it' and vanished. This way Lord Brahma became capable of commencing copulative creation.

Edited by mnx12 - 12 January 2012 at 2:13am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

allurasankalp_prapti

allura

allura

Posted: 12 January 2012 at 2:18am | IP Logged
oh thnx a lot
now I understood this
I was feeling so sad when a tear fell from his eyes

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12sankalp_prapti

allura

allura

Posted: 12 January 2012 at 2:18am | IP Logged
so if sati and Shiv meets he will be complete right?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sankalp_prapti

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 12 January 2012 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by allura

so if sati and Shiv meets he will be complete right?
That's the aim of Vishnuji, Narad, Atri, Dadhichi etc.

allura

allura

allura

Posted: 12 January 2012 at 2:30am | IP Logged
@mnx12-wow!!! actually I have just recently started watching this show and getting attracted day by day.
I just love this show now.

mnx12

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 12 January 2012 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by allura

@mnx12-wow!!! actually I have just recently started watching this show and getting attracted day by day.
I just love this show now.
Welcome & join the other DkDM addicts, even I love the showSmile 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.