Page 1 of 1

deboleena.manna

IF-Sizzlerz

deboleena.manna

Posted: 12 January 2012 at 1:12am | IP Logged

Darshan Gandas in Mahadev!

Thursday, January 12, 2012 | 1:34:51 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   Comments 1 Comments
Darshan Gandas in Mahadev!

The negativity in Mahadev intensifies with Shukracharya's entry...

A few days earlier,Tellybuzz reported on the inclusion of Rakshandha Khan in Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev. Sources confirm that the man who played Mrudung in Imagine TV's Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo will now be returning to a mythology on Life OK.

A little birdie from the industry informs, "Darshan Gandas, last seen as Mrudung, will now essay a powerful role in Life OK's Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev. He is all set to play the leader of the devils, Shukracharya. Shukracharya is a 'rishi' and the only reason why the fights between the devils and the gods take place."

Darshan will start shooting for the show from today.

We contacted Darshan who confirms, "Yes, I will be playing Mrudung in Mahadev. I am very excited to essay such a powerful and negative role."

We also hear that Darshan is in talks for a few other projects.

After Mrudung, it's Shukracharya for Darshan Gandas!

Reporter:Tejashree Bhopatkar
Author:Sharat Kumar

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pdkasrmetallicazsankalp_praptimnx12

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Darshan Gandas in Mahadev!--TB Article" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

deboleena.manna

IF-Sizzlerz

deboleena.manna

Posted: 12 January 2012 at 1:15am | IP Logged
OMG Shukracharya is coming...LOL..n there is a mistake..it should b Shukracharya..not Mrudung...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sankalp_prapti

coolfizzy

IF-Dazzler

coolfizzy

Posted: 12 January 2012 at 1:16am | IP Logged
I REALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO REACT...Confused

sankalp_prapti

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 12 January 2012 at 1:26am | IP Logged

Thanks for sharing.Smile Daksh has invited Shukracharya  too for the mahasabha meeting, who is a devotee of Shivji.

sankalp_prapti

sankalp_prapti

Coolbie

sankalp_prapti

Posted: 12 January 2012 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Wow looks like DKDM team is not lettin any stone unturned in makin the show a hit...here goes another addition to our group of  Models in da show

I excited ...

Thanks for the share

DKDM tteam u rockClap

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Okay, I caught Darshan as Shukracharya today, and must say, I'm totally disappointed w/ his make-up.  It's true that Shukracharya was the guru of the Asuras, but his attire and everything was identical to that of a rishi i.e. he should have looked no different from the saptarshis.  Instead, seeing him, he looked like he was an Asura chief, w/ all his sword-waving and so on.

Also, was Shukracharya the preceptor of the asuras from the beginning?  Initially, didn't seem like it - b'cos when Indra was losing to the asuras and hired Trishiras, that rishi had split loyalties since his mother too was an asura, and in the end, Indra killed him.  This was at a time when Brihaspati, due to a fall-out w/ Indra, decided to abandon the devas.  Had Shukracharya been the guru of the devas @ the time, it's doubtful that Trishiras would have had to do anything for them.

It seems that Shukracharya's role as Guru of the asuras only happened in the Treta Yuga, which would have to be the case if he was the grandson of Hiranya Kashyap, whereas the above story of Sati & Shiva happened during the Satya Yuga.

bharat9

IF-Dazzler

bharat9

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Vrish.

Okay, I caught Darshan as Shukracharya today, and must say, I'm totally disappointed w/ his make-up.  It's true that Shukracharya was the guru of the Asuras, but his attire and everything was identical to that of a rishi i.e. he should have looked no different from the saptarshis.  Instead, seeing him, he looked like he was an Asura chief, w/ all his sword-waving and so on.

Also, was Shukracharya the preceptor of the asuras from the beginning?  Initially, didn't seem like it - b'cos when Indra was losing to the asuras and hired Trishiras, that rishi had split loyalties since his mother too was an asura, and in the end, Indra killed him.  This was at a time when Brihaspati, due to a fall-out w/ Indra, decided to abandon the devas.  Had Shukracharya been the guru of the devas @ the time, it's doubtful that Trishiras would have had to do anything for them.

It seems that Shukracharya's role as Guru of the asuras only happened in the Treta Yuga, which would have to be the case if he was the grandson of Hiranya Kashyap, whereas the above story of Sati & Shiva happened during the Satya Yuga.

Vrish you said it all! Even I was thinking the same since his first entry like few episodes ago. In this serial he doesnt look like a rishi ( Shukracharya was a rishi or maharishi or saptarishi? whts the difference between these?) at all but a warrior! dont like the his makeup and sword. POV! and why is he wearing black? shouldnt he be wearing saffron/white as he is a rishi too? and also he seems too young for this role, again POV. it may take time to accept him as Shukracharya.

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bharat9

Originally posted by .Vrish.

Shukracharya was Bhrigu's son, also Martial guru of asuras. His look is quite surprising. Showing Bhrigu in white & Shukracharya in black hairs & beard would have looked better. But as Daksh said Sukracharya is a warriar, he respects him, Indra too is expecting him to attack them then his look is ok. I doubt all asuras will be going to him for spiritual guidance. His war techniques & spiritual knowledge must be allowing most of the asuras to accept & respect him as their guru. Even deva guru Brihaspati used to support devas fighting against asuras.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.