Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

kunal once again supported siddhi !!!!!

stuti123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
hi friends n in yesterdayz episode when seema was very angry on siddhi and telling her she will never forgive her ...then again once against stood up for siddhi . he told seema that she is taking her anger out on the wrong person ... that he is to blamed for all this  and not siddhi...its a treat to watch kunal supporting nd standig for his dear wife...now siddhi should have this assurance for her life time that come what may , even if every one turns against her but her hubby will always be there for her ...but i really felt vry bad for seema ... she is soo heart broken ... her relationship with the entire chopra family has turned sour...i soo hope they patch up soon but it ll really take a long time...beacuse watever chopra family have done with her is very wrong...they have broken her trust...and she soo dint deserve it...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GuardianDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: stuti123

hi friends n in yesterdayz episode when seema was very angry on siddhi and telling her she will never forgive her ...then again once against stood up for siddhi . he told seema that she is taking her anger out on the wrong person ... that he is to blamed for all this  and not siddhi...its a treat to watch kunal supporting nd standig for his dear wife...now siddhi should have this assurance for her life time that come what may , even if every one turns against her but her hubby will always be there for her ...but i really felt vry bad for seema ... she is soo heart broken ... her relationship with the entire chopra family has turned sour...i soo hope they patch up soon but it ll really take a long time...beacuse watever chopra family have done with her is very wrong...they have broken her trust...and she soo dint deserve it...

Everything will be alright when viku and raveena will start living happily! but witcha is their na to divert kunu's mind😡

norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

kunal supported siddhi which was great and i agree seema anger was all justified. 

but i feel more than sinal it was raj to be blamed, he always claims that his DIL are his daughters, yet when time comes he doesnt give them that place.

norzar