Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav

I would hv died a 1000 deaths if...

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
I would hv died a 1000 deaths if I were in d place of Sweety nd Pinky. Parents hving active imagination nd reading stuffs in d papers makes them so scared abt not knowing where their kids r or if something bad hv befallen them. It's d very worst nighmare 4 parents 2 face.

Must say superb acting by ST nd Rupali, especailly ST, who brought d angst out so well.πŸ‘
Edited by sssshhh - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Very true.. Shweta did a damn damn damn good job...πŸ‘πŸΌ it looked totaly real..!!!😳
chocobear thumbnail
So true. Every1 enatced their scenes brilliantally. The way ST portrayed tht scene ws brilliant. Esp whn she was crying ginny ginny it was lyk wow. What a superb acting. Yest's last seg completely belonged to ST. Every1 ws brilliant. Even pinky was grt. Omg what an episode it ws. I still cnt gte over it. M gng to wtch d repeat telecast as well..lol.
Savia thumbnail
Yeah I really hope they dont replace any of them actually!

I hate that indian production houses can't keep a starcast together and the same!They keep changing it and pick completely wrong actors πŸ˜• I really hope this does not happen to this show.
.allizwell. thumbnail
Ta ra rum pum...yipee... so many from BB forum... ssshh, faraan, chocs and dazzlingflora... phew... guess many more known faces out here...lovely... 😳

Coming to the post...ssshh... ditto thots... the darkness of the isolated place seemed more dark today than the usual self... the tension gripped atmosphere , the shreiks of the mums, the escapism of the girls and the following of the rick-goon actually intensified it...... The mums both were good today and the reaction was just perfectly matched with their respective characters... superbly done...!

Shweta better not quit... a very challenging role... and she is doing it damn impressively...!Cannot imagine anyone else as Sweety... hope the CTs and shweta listening...!😳
akash08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Faraan_4_Shweta

Very true.. Shweta did a damn damn damn good job...πŸ‘πŸΌ it looked totaly real..!!!😳

so did Rupali
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Could not agree more !! I have seen my mom freaking out if I arrived home like 10 minutes late from school (in old daysπŸ˜†). Shweta nailed it down so the other artists. They deserve a huge round of applause for their rocking performance πŸ‘I could not help but cry out with Sweety jee😭. The way she called out "Ginny" "Ginny" was heartbreaking  πŸ˜­ I was like goss πŸ’”

I am sure, every parents would have freaked out and have 1000 deaths like you said if such incidents occur in real life !!!
.Kruti. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Shweta and Rupali did a great job in acting...Shweta specially nailed it!
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: .allizwell.

Ta ra rum pum...yipee... so many from BB forum... ssshh, faraan, chocs and dazzlingflora... phew... guess many more known faces out here...lovely... 😳

Were u der on BB forum? Guess u've changed ur ID. So wat were u in BB?πŸ˜‰Embarrassed

Edited: Just saw ur other post nd it's u Laxmi! Yipee. πŸ€—

U know I thought it must be u, coz of d style (italics nd d font color) but didn't want 2 put my foot in my mouth. πŸ˜†
Edited by sssshhh - 12 years ago
.allizwell. thumbnail
Originally posted by: ssshhh

Were u der on BB forum? Guess u've changed ur ID. So wat were u in BB?πŸ˜‰Embarrassed

Edited: Just saw ur other post nd it's u Laxmi! Yipee. πŸ€—

U know I thought it must be u, coz of d style (italics nd d font color) but didn't want 2 put my foot in my mouth. πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Well...not alliswell with me in IF 😭as has not able to hit the LIKE key till now, not able to open my old a/c..😑... that too without any warnings yaar...πŸ˜†...not banned...still access denied.....chaltha hai...weird things happen only with ME...πŸ˜†... my addiction made me open a new a/c... can't wait without posting...Embarrassed

So yeah...Laxmi from BB forum...πŸ€—...so so glad to see u all here...BB ghar chodkar soona soona lage na...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...bhatak-kar sab doosre ghar aa pahunche hainπŸ˜†...Well now this is home to me.... till Raashi-Ginni-Raavi gets a sasuraal πŸ˜†πŸ˜†