Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

khamosshhh

IF-Sizzlerz

khamosshhh

Posted: 11 January 2012 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
I would hv died a 1000 deaths if I were in d place of Sweety nd Pinky. Parents hving active imagination nd reading stuffs in d papers makes them so scared abt not knowing where their kids r or if something bad hv befallen them. It's d very worst nighmare 4 parents 2 face.

Must say superb acting by ST nd Rupali, especailly ST, who brought d angst out so well.Clap

Edited by sssshhh - 11 January 2012 at 11:17pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

Prachi_12sheetumanurtanisha_sharma-Maahii-lifeztufLuv4gamesBubblyRriniiiihamzanuhaKraniuknaik99Sam_dean4Evaleo4evernycsweetieromiosugar1ashajSamraat_92

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I would hv died a 1000 deaths if..." in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Samraat_92

IF-Stunnerz

Samraat_92

Posted: 11 January 2012 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Very true.. Shweta did a damn damn damn good job...Thumbs Up it looked totaly real..!!!Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sam_dean4Evaromiosugar1ashaj

chocobear

IF-Rockerz

chocobear

Posted: 11 January 2012 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
So true. Every1 enatced their scenes brilliantally. The way ST portrayed tht scene ws brilliant. Esp whn she was crying ginny ginny it was lyk wow. What a superb acting. Yest's last seg completely belonged to ST. Every1 ws brilliant. Even pinky was grt. Omg what an episode it ws. I still cnt gte over it. M gng to wtch d repeat telecast as well..lol.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Luv4gameskhamosshhhashajromiosugar1Samraat_92

Savia

Groupbie

Savia

Posted: 12 January 2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Yeah I really hope they dont replace any of them actually!

I hate that indian production houses can't keep a starcast together and the same!They keep changing it and pick completely wrong actors Confused I really hope this does not happen to this show.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

romiosugar1Samraat_92

.allizwell.

.allizwell.

Posted: 12 January 2012 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Ta ra rum pum...yipee... so many from BB forum... ssshh, faraan, chocs and dazzlingflora... phew... guess many more known faces out here...lovely... Embarrassed

Coming to the post...ssshh... ditto thots... the darkness of the isolated place seemed more dark today than the usual self... the tension gripped atmosphere , the shreiks of the mums, the escapism of the girls and the following of the rick-goon actually intensified it...Ouch... The mums both were good today and the reaction was just perfectly matched with their respective characters... superbly done...!

Shweta better not quit... a very challenging role... and she is doing it damn impressively...!Cannot imagine anyone else as Sweety... hope the CTs and shweta listening...!Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hamzanuhakhamosshhhromiosugar1Samraat_92

akash08

IF-Dazzler

akash08

Posted: 12 January 2012 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Faraan_4_Shweta

Very true.. Shweta did a damn damn damn good job...Thumbs Up it looked totaly real..!!!Embarrassed
so did Rupali

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Luv4gameshamzanuhakhamosshhhromiosugar1

romiosugar1

IF-Sizzlerz

romiosugar1

Posted: 12 January 2012 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Could not agree more !! I have seen my mom freaking out if I arrived home like 10 minutes late from school (in old daysLOL). Shweta nailed it down so the other artists. They deserve a huge round of applause for their rocking performance ClapI could not help but cry out with Sweety jeeCry. The way she called out "Ginny" "Ginny" was heartbreaking  Cry I was like goss Broken Heart

I am sure, every parents would have freaked out and have 1000 deaths like you said if such incidents occur in real life !!!

hamzanuhaSamraat_92

.Kruti.

Goldie

.Kruti.

Posted: 12 January 2012 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Shweta and Rupali did a great job in acting...Shweta specially nailed it!

khamosshhhSamraat_92

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.