KTLK ki Script hui gum!

achiever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
πŸ˜†.. No no.. the script gum nahi hui hai.. bt i think CVs r now (hopefully!) thinking abt making some positive chngs in script...thts y the delay in script..

last v heard Kritz saying tht the shoot is on halt as thy wer shooting in a fastrack mode and wer ahead of script..and thy hadnt received the new script yet.. and the last scene she shot was announcing apparently to her "every" co-actor character tht she has found a buyer.. filler filler!

I dunno wether 2 b happy or sad abt Nidhi's behaviour..

1.  Suddenly, she making 100s of calls to Dr. Ashu and finding him unavailable, shudnt she b calling Armaan up and find out wats wrong with Dr. Ashu.. has anything happened 2 him since he is not reachable at all...or at least convey her concern abt him being angry on her for the no-show.. tht wud open up if not friendly at least a formal line of talk betn Armaan and Nidhi.. so tht Nidhi can come 2 know abt Ashu's state of mind and tht he knows the truth..

2.  Nidhi was so angry on Rohan for being not there for him.. and wat abt Ashu.. shudnt she had been more concerned abt her stupid behaviour of not calling him up in time of need urgently...  Y is she relying more on Rohan thn Ashu.. this Rohan is not 3rd angle in this luv story, bt CVs r hell bent on making him one.. vo kabaab mein haddi nahi hokar bhi hai!πŸ˜†..

3.  Nidhi's sole source of generating money relies on the house.. how can she even believe tht tht house wud fetch her 2 cr.. she didnt even ask Mansukhani wether tht house values tht much.. stupid I say..

4.  Y does she believe so much on Aditya and Mansukhani.. y doesnt she seek some counselling from genuine professionals or at least closed ones.. cant believe her!  This is a new-age of information and tech daamit.. and todays girls do have brains to use it!!!

i m surprised tht Armaan can tell Mallu bt he cannot tell Ashu's GF tht he has gone missing!  I mean agreed thr r issues betn Ashu-Nidhi, but any sane person under such circumstances wud tell his GF.. esp since he still doesnt know tht Nidhi is in such a trouble herself..

Agreed it wud b dire situation for Nidhi if Ashu meets accident and is admitted in the same hospital.. bt thn it wud b interesting situation.. coz thn she can tend both her baba and beau at the same time and hopefully.. hopefully Ashu wud melt down a bit..😳..

for now, I think even CVs r contemplating abt thr next move after the drastic fall of TRPs from 1.71 to back to 1.54 in jst a week and outcry of KTLK fans on I-F and MB's FB fan pg..πŸ˜†..  and as MB has pointed out tht he had suggested some positive chngs to CVs tht we wud like to c  and tht it wud take time to get thm incorporated and c the effect on script..(if at all CVs do tht!).. we need to wait and watch (and watch out for promos this weekend) wats instore for Ashu-Nidhi ahead.. thy crsly need some "luv" betn thm.. its thr "luv" story.. if thy dont even interact, how r thy gonna show age-gap differences and issues betn th... (even MB was concerned ab this)!  So lets hope tht CVs had some gud healthy stuff to boost their grey cells this week...πŸ˜†

for today, MB is not shooting for KTLK and is out of town.. so get ready for a full-on filler epi today..πŸ˜†.. this week was such a waste!  😑..It was worst week of KTLK...Not a single Ashu-Nidhi scene.....😭

p.s. 1:  I think Rohan is somehow connected to Ashu's baba and Nidhi's nana.. he mite have sent Rohan to Nidhi's place.. and surely Nidhi's nana is gonna bail Nidhi out.. bt thn Nidhi wud come to know tht Ashu's baba is thr in the town.. unless he sends his Power-of-attorney to sign on his behalf... i dunno how wud i digest this illogical subplot.. bt it seems its gonna go this way!😳

p.s. 2: NP aka Armaan said yest on his FB fan pg.. he is shooting for troubleshooting scenes betn Ash-Ni.. well does tht give us some hope?  Really dunno!.. coz i dont c any ray of hope of Ashu returning to Nidhi any soon!
Edited by achiever - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail
Achiever.. agree with part of the post.. regarding... Armaan who was acting all tounge tied before Nidhi ...! I felt like pulling my hair seeing Armaan act as if.. Nidhi was some dur ka rishtedar.. whose call is as unimportant as the previous days breaking news.. 

@Nidhi ... .sorry will beg to differ here at few places..

---She has been concerned about Ashu and had called him... n received a message via media Mallu to never call...! When she pondered.. Anjie suggested that he is angry n mite need time to cool down.. also if he loves her.. when she will call.. he will come around! 
---She has been calling him  regarding the house... n when he din receive she had called Armaan.. who gave a fudge for an answer..!
---Mansukhani has been trusted by her father since ages so her blind faith in them is expected..! My dad has an agent to manage his stuff n i trust the guy blindly... i did never ask a question.. where i m supposed to sign.. when he asks me to sign..! So i m ok with that bit as well! 

However i totally agree that she is acting all dumb with Aditya.. she has seen that guy in Ashus house.. n cant seem to recognise?? How weird.. that despite of serving juice to them..! 

@Love in a LOVE STORY... that i guess is last on CVs ka bucket list.. n so they dun bother or care for it..!! A half baked presumption that initial epis full of AshNi scenes din get trps.. has made them push the LOVE of a LOVE STORY .. on the backburner.. n seriously.. if all i get for a love story is SEPARATE SCENES of my leads.. n leads romancing ghosts.. m happy without it..!! 

@TRPs.. i m praying them to go down further...*fingers crossed*
aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6
MB's latest status update on FB gives me some hope

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good Morning ... :) Back to KTLK shoot...where is Ashu???All shall be revealed in a beautiful Ashu scene written by Kamleshji :) He is a phenomenal writer, no doubt..

Armu4eva thumbnail
Oh my god

Mohnish Bahl Ashu needs to sort tthings out as far as emotions are concerned & to do this he has to delve deep into his psyche...hmmm, let's see how it happens...we are dealing with a 40+ man who has complicated emotional 'issues'...destitute, orphan, then emotional destitute again...

Its gonna n Ashus emotional angst wid himself vs Nidhis total despair... n th man who shld comforting her will drown in self pity

God help save this show πŸ€£
achiever thumbnail

Tanu.. rding Nidhi.. tho she is making these calls i dont c the sense of urgency  in her to call up Ashu..  or tht since he is not available.. something mite b wrong with him... (arrey agar BF ko ye akal nahi aayi to at least GF ko to aaye)..

its unbelievable she can act so cool and not call up her beau wen she needs him most.. jst bcoz ur friend tells u he will come around.. u jst dont sit and wait!! ... If i was in her place i'wudve forgotten all the issues betn us and called him up rite thn and thr.. or atleast checked up wether he called up or not.. its been 3 days since the new-yr eve no show.. and still no communication.. hard to belive..!

after calling Armaan up, its nxt day mroning and still Ashu is not available... I really really hope tht Nidhi calls up Armaan again today and gets to know of Ashu's truth b4 selling the house..  am i hping against hope?...  even if my baba wer in such condition, i wud've gotten worried abt my beau if he was not able to b contacted for this long.. !.. arre itna pyaar na sahi concern to hona chahiye na.. if not, thn how can thy even claim tht thy luv each other so much.. πŸ˜•

@TRPs
i think on the contrary.. TRPs r gonna go up somewhat..πŸ˜†.. last week ppl deliberately stopped watching.. including me..πŸ˜†.. this week, ppl r coming around to chek wats happening.. so thy r giving it a chance... so i think thy will increase "somewhat"...

@armaan-Rohan..

I want thm stop helping this 2 rite now and concentrate on thr own livesπŸ˜†!! let Ashu-Nidhi figure things out thmselves.. wen will thy learn by thmsevles.. if every time thy need luv gurus to help thm out!πŸ˜†
achiever thumbnail
😲.. really.. its worst turn..

no dbt KP writes amazing stuff for Ashu.. and i really luv.. the way MB protrays Ashus anguish, pain, luv, longing.. bt the problem is its totally misplaced in the story!!!

here v understand Ashu needs to sort out his tangled emotions.. bt thn.. y wen his GF needs him the most... Y  Y?

in DK, Ahmers confrontation with himself was so well placed..tht v cud really feel for him.. thr wer no conflicting feelings for him..

here one cannot completely empathize with Ashu.. bcoz he is busy self-pitying himself wen he shud b supporting his GF in her worst possible situation!
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: achiever

Tanu.. rding Nidhi.. tho she is making these calls i dont c the sense of urgency  in her to call up Ashu..  or tht since he is not available.. something mite b wrong with him... (arrey agar BF ko ye akal nahi aayi to at least GF ko to aaye)..

its unbelievable she can act so cool and not call up her beau wen she needs him most.. jst bcoz ur friend tells u he will come around.. u jst dont sit and wait!! ... If i was in her place i'wudve forgotten all the issues betn us and called him up rite thn and thr.. or atleast checked up wether he called up or not.. its been 3 days since the new-yr eve no show.. and still no communication.. hard to belive..!

after calling Armaan up, its nxt day mroning and still Ashu is not available... I really really hope tht Nidhi calls up Armaan again today and gets to know of Ashu's truth b4 selling the house..  am i hping against hope?...  even if my baba wer in such condition, i wud've gotten worried abt my beau if he was not able to b contacted for this long.. !.. arre itna pyaar na sahi concern to hona chahiye na.. if not, thn how can thy even claim tht thy luv each other so much.. πŸ˜•

I really dun agree.. she is calling him continuously.. what do u want her to do?? Go searching for Ashu when her baba is in critical condition?? πŸ˜• I say 'F' with a guy who cant stand by my side when i need him... n i say it in full faith.. my parents are above anyone n everyone πŸ˜Š

n MBs post proved me right.. we will see Ashu bahaing ganga jamuna.. n Nidhi being crushed from all sides... so if a Rohan comes to save Nidhi now.. i say a friend like him is 100 times better than a self centered loser like Ashu πŸ˜³

@TRPs
i think on the contrary.. TRPs r gonna go up somewhat..πŸ˜†.. last week ppl deliberately stopped watching.. including me..πŸ˜†.. this week, ppl r coming around to chek wats happening.. so thy r giving it a chance... so i think thy will increase "somewhat"...

this week.. should b better...coz TRPs dropped so they will try patching up somewhat... πŸ˜³

@armaan-Rohan..

I want thm stop helping this 2 rite now and concentrate on thr own livesπŸ˜†!! let Ashu-Nidhi figure things out thmselves.. wen will thy learn by thmsevles.. if every time thy need luv gurus to help thm out!πŸ˜†

i really dunno why Rohan cant seem to call Armaan n vice versa πŸ˜• did their talktime run out?? Did Rajan Shahi not pay RoMaan to recharge their cellphones actually call each other? Fudger track

achiever thumbnail
Tanu.. i know parents r above all.. bt my issue with both Ashu-Nidhi is not calling each other up and relying on assumptions..

I mean Nidhi doesnt need to go and search for Ashu.. bt all I need is to call up and "ask rite questions".. "convey rite msg"..

and u r rte abt F thng, and thts exactly my issue, she is so angry on Rohan for not being thr in time of need.. wer as she shud b maha angry on Ashu.. instead.. bt she is acting totally ulta.. she is concerned abt wat he wud think of her no-show and not Y he is not at all concerned abt her not contacting him for 3 long days.. y is he not worried tht thr mite b some emergency...somethign mite have happened with her... y cant she act a bit selfish here.. ?

@ashu
agree to tht yaar.. he is acting all selfish.. arrey emotional issue bhag ke solve nahi kiye jaate.. he has to confront thm face on!.

how i wish he had confronted Nidhi face on instead of running away.. at least he wud've known the truth and tried to b by her side if not as beau at least as a professional!..

issues can b sorted out later on.. the need of the day is to b by ur GF's side..

Armu4eva thumbnail
The whole 'CALL'-MESS that the CVs hv brought in. .is sooo illogical.. i cant believe any man in their right sense wuld write such a fudger thing n th other one approve it 

In todays world of virtual communication... these two are busy making shek chilli ka killa.. n not wanting to call up... limits πŸ˜‘

Also.. they r ruining Ashus character completely... the downslide began after Nidhis firiing and its been a disappointment ever since..!! 

I really dunno what is wrong with this team... i feel like banging my head on the wall 
ami_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Achiever.. agree with part of the post.. regarding... Armaan who was acting all tounge tied before Nidhi ...! I felt like pulling my hair seeing Armaan act as if.. Nidhi was some dur ka rishtedar.. whose call is as unimportant as the previous days breaking news.. 

@Nidhi ... .sorry will beg to differ here at few places..

---She has been concerned about Ashu and had called him... n received a message via media Mallu to never call...! When she pondered.. Anjie suggested that he is angry n mite need time to cool down.. also if he loves her.. when she will call.. he will come around! 
---She has been calling him  regarding the house... n when he din receive she had called Armaan.. who gave a fudge for an answer..!
---Mansukhani has been trusted by her father since ages so her blind faith in them is expected..! My dad has an agent to manage his stuff n i trust the guy blindly... i did never ask a question.. where i m supposed to sign.. when he asks me to sign..! So i m ok with that bit as well! 

However i totally agree that she is acting all dumb with Aditya.. she has seen that guy in Ashus house.. n cant seem to recognise?? How weird.. that despite of serving juice to them..! 

Hey u r totally right. Infact, a very nice catch that Nidhi has actually met Aditya at Ashu's house.Apparently, CVs have forgot that track and they think that viewers dont remember it too.

@Love in a LOVE STORY... that i guess is last on CVs ka bucket list.. n so they dun bother or care for it..!! A half baked presumption that initial epis full of AshNi scenes din get trps.. has made them push the LOVE of a LOVE STORY .. on the backburner.. n seriously.. if all i get for a love story is SEPARATE SCENES of my leads.. n leads romancing ghosts.. m happy without it..!! 

@TRPs.. i m praying them to go down further...*fingers crossed*