Krishna's problem

moksha89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
I really really really liked how they made Krishna's problem of choosing between her mother and father's desires not a bunch of flashbacks but a type of vision.  it was so nicely done, each step, everything, just added to that noise of argument and discourse.  you usually don't see this in serials, where they create an image for the actor .. an almost "out-of-body" experience.  Finally, when she wanted to just snap and run ... her sister's image came to her with reason.  I think her eldest sister, Manisha, is a very knowledgeable and calm person..and without trying too hard this scene revealed Manisha's steadfast and understanding personality, as well as her bond with Krishna. They showed how in almost every situation her sister brings her reason, how Manisha knows Krishna (we even saw it when she realized that Raju was hitting Krishna in anger, or when she tried telling her mother the rash decision she made was wrong).

Overall, I liked that scene of Krishna's turmoil ðŸ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aashiluvskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yes it was a good scene wer her dad n sis were requesting her to take the exam...after that i thought now she will write it...but wen she tore the hall ticket i was shocked k yaar ye ladki kitni ziddi hai..but pintoo ji k tight slap ne apna kaam kar dikhaya ðŸ˜Š now krishna pintoo story has begun..yeee...
wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yeh agree it was beautifully done love it too yaar!
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
loveddd d scene .It was very well Executed n Performed by Mitali . n like aashi said Even after three three imaginations of her Father,mother n sister ,Krishna was adamant on her decision but hamare DBPS ke ek chante ne kamaal dikha diya ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜†
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
loved the way u described that scene i also thought it was excellently performed by mitali and the others as well. this scene showed not only her dilemma btw choicing btw her and her dad's dream and her mother's wishes but also showed how stubborn and how irrational she had became. all she could think ab was her mom's and sister state if she dnt reach on time. i really loved Pintu and her in the scene it was amazing
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
That reminded me of a Tom and Jerry cartoon ( I'm not making fun of the series) . Sometimes they show a good angel on the right shoulder and the devil on the left shoulder, one giving what his choices should be for the greater good and  the other giving advice to do what is good for right now.

So in this serial its a twist on the angel /devil setup on the shoulder and a third character approaches her which is that of wisdom.
Edited by angel68 - 12 years ago