Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

chocobear

IF-Rockerz

chocobear

Posted: 11 January 2012 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
I couldn'nt understand why were sweety n pinky fighting? And why thses blame games. I mean in a situation like this people should come together and search the 2 girls. Bt sweety n pinky were fighting n i think the fioght will continue 2day as well. Pinky too was blaming jeet in the car. What pinky said to jeet was 100 percent true bt y start it in a car. It was distracting jeet. She could have waited until they found the gals and thn she cud hv put fwd her POV. Seeing them fgtng n blaming like this i was amused. But then if i look at them from thier perspective i think they too were nt at fault. But i still feel they could hv postponned their fighting sessions till dey found the gals.

And also how cn they leave rocky in the market place all alone. Rocky too is very young. Anything cn happen to him. They cud hv called loveli to d market 2 b wid rocky.
Overall a very well enacted episode. Simply loved each of d actors acting. They made it look so realistic. Omg. I am love wth 2days epi. Powerpacked performance. And raashi's presence of mind saved the 2 gals. Hope nothing untoward happens.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hamzanuhaSamraat_92Zari_Khanprerna4rishav

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What was the need pf fighting?" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Luv4games

Goldie

Luv4games

Posted: 11 January 2012 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
i agree with you...but jeet and pinky fighting was very realistic because people do that even at those times...i guess it is just a reaction...

but i dont get why sweety was blaming pinky...how is it her fault...i feel pinky never says anything to anyone so everybody walks all over her and blame her for everything and they shut her up quickly...hope she stands up for herself...i also think it was unsafe to leave rocky there alone..he is a kid too...why didnt just call their grandfather to come and wait with him...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hamzanuhaVintageWineprerna4rishav

Binge

IF-Rockerz

Binge

Posted: 11 January 2012 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
I thought that was very natural of them to blame each other and unable to think in the right direction. They don't know what to do, where to search for the girls. Such a tricky situation that was. Sweety, in particular, was worried about Ginny and Pinky had to remind her that even her daughter is missing. 

Sweety was in a lost mind yesterday. Unhappy

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

luvlife84hamzanuhaSamraat_92prerna4rishav

leo4ever

IF-Rockerz

leo4ever

Posted: 11 January 2012 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
i feel it was abs fantastic and realistic, this is what i see in all familes, jaisay hi kuch hota ha ghussay mei you take it out on the family, it is obvious, jeet needed to hear it , he should actually get out of his ego now, and understand that pinky also has a say in the parenting , it has nothing to make him a less of a provider simply that it is her right as much as his.

sweetiue blaming rashi and then pinky was also real as she had the past exp of the school fake letter ,she had warned them not to let go at party and v rightly she assumed that jab ik cousin jari ha then automatically get harder for the other to refuse peer pressure.

i found it very real and very unlike teelywood so kudos to the team Clap

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nithi07hamzanuhaBingeSamraat_92prerna4rishav

-HibiscusR-

Viewbie

-HibiscusR-

Posted: 11 January 2012 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
agree with u.. thats what i didn't like about Sweety, her child has gone by telling lies and she is blaming Pinky for sending Rashi.. That is what i hated in Yesterdays' episode. Apart from that if u see.. it was quite a good episode.. the way the entire cast portrayed was Awesome! . Though i liked the parents worried for Their children and if u see in real life too, Our Mom cries if we have been lost / got lost.. dads are just silent.. so everything that was shown was quite realistic.. and fantastic..

Edited by -Ridzzi- - 11 January 2012 at 10:23pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hamzanuhaprerna4rishav

chocobear

IF-Rockerz

chocobear

Posted: 11 January 2012 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Binge n leo4ever
i agree tht in a situation like this ppl tend to start blaming bt y? U hv ir whole lyf ahead of u to blame each oder. Rite nw wht is imp is tht u shud be fnding the gals. Sweety5 was nt thinking thru her mind yest. She was being unreasonable bt thn we cnt blame her the situation was so tense, her daughter was missing n its 9 pm. Anything cn happen to her. When they were blaming 1 another i was lke come on jhagra baad mein karna at the moment go n find the gals. In a situation lyk this every minute counts.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hamzanuhaprerna4rishav

chocobear

IF-Rockerz

chocobear

Posted: 11 January 2012 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Ridzi
i too didnt lyk sweety blaming pinky lyk tht n worrying only abt her daughter bt isnt sweety selfish juts a bit though bt she is nobody cn deny tht. Bt she never wishes harm fr her sisters kids. Bt yes she is a bit selfish n in a situation lyk this it cn be seen clearly.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hamzanuhaSamraat_92prerna4rishav

Luv4games

Goldie

Luv4games

Posted: 11 January 2012 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chocobear88

Ridzi
i too didnt lyk sweety blaming pinky lyk tht n worrying only abt her daughter bt isnt sweety selfish juts a bit though bt she is nobody cn deny tht. Bt she never wishes harm fr her sisters kids. Bt yes she is a bit selfish n in a situation lyk this it cn be seen clearly.

i totally agree with you...sweety gi is selfish and mostly cares about herself..i mean raashi was missing too...but pinky was worried about both the girls and she was giving a shoulder to cry for sweety...but mostly for sweety it was just her own daughter and not raashi...it was really wrong of sweety to blame pinky..that woman also has a missing daughter...she is going through the same thing you are...the last thing anybody would want at that time is somebody blaming them for losing both the kids..and raashi went with permission...it was ginny and rocky who lied...and sweety gi and lucky gi let their kids go to engagement on their own instead of dropping them off and picking them up...so they should blame each other instead of pinky...i get that sweety gi is a mom and worried about her kids but how can she not understand her sisters pain, another mothers pain...i would expect them to bond more at this time...when sweety gi was crying for ginny, pinky had to remind her that my daughter is also missing but sweety gi still didnt show any reaction for raashi...although the two three times she did say both the girls..i got happy coz i was like ok at least she remembers raashi is also missing...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hamzanuha

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.