Afsar Bitiya Forum Guide: Everyone Come!

Posted: 12 years ago

- |A r c h i v e  M a n s i o n | -

Hello.

This thread will contain all the important links, archive info, written and video updates as well as anything else you might need.  This thread will be updated regularly and like the title suggests, it will serve as a guide to the forum. Please do not post comments in this thread

Afsar Bitiya Development Team

Channel Moderator
 -Ravjot-
 Videobie Dhruvie

T a b l e  o f  C o n t e n t s

Rules and Important Links
 post 2
 About the Show, Character Sketch, Summary
 post 3
 Updates Archive (Written/Video)
 post 4
 Forum Activities (Contests, AOTW, GOTW, DOTW)
 post 5
 Appreciation Threads
 post 6
 Fanfictions/Video Mixes
 post 7
 Off Screen Segments
 post 8

Edited by -Ravjot- - 12 years ago

I m p o r t a n t  L i n k s

||Members introduction||

||Afsar Bitiya - Creations Gallery||
||Afsar Bitiya - Creations Gallery #2||

Afsar Bitiya Picture Gallery-No Comments

Afsar Bitiya - Media Gallery (Comments Allowed)

||Afsar Bitiya Help Desk||

||Afsar Bitiya Article archieve||

S e c t i o n  R u l e s

Here are a few rules to keep in mind before posting. Please go over each and everyone of them.

Also, please go over I-F's COC: I-F Code of Conduct

Introduce Yourself
As members join everyday, rather then cluttering the forum with "Hi I'm New Here" or "New Member" type posts, please introduce yourself in the intro thread: ||Members introduction||

Updates
Updaters are volunteers who take time out of their busy life to provide one. Please be patient and refrain from posting topics asking for updates. Also, do not PM updaters and demand for updates.

Help Desk
Please post all questions/queries/etc. in the ||Afsar Bitiya Help Desk||. Rather then posting new topics asking for something, all questions can be directed there and a member will reply to your query.

New Topics
Members are requested that before posting a new topic, please check at least 2-3 pages back to see if a similar topic has been posted. This reduces the number of repetitive posts.  

Advertising
Posting videos from other sites as well as anything that contains a logo/link are not allowed and will be trashed.

Bashing/Name Calling/Personal Attacks
Bashing or any type of name calling towards a member/actor/character are not allowed. It is offensive as well as disrespectful and can hurt the sentiments of the person it is directed at. Anyone found doing so will receive a warning.

Also, bashing a character is also not allowed. Criticism towards a character and the plot are allowed and can be discussed and is different from bashing.

Comparison
Topics comparing two actors, shows, or anything that can lead to fights are not allowed. Any thread found doing so will be closed immediately and a PM warning will be sent.

Multiple IDs
Members are permitted to have one ID only. Those found using another ID will have it banned immediately as well as receive a warning and may also receive a raise in their warning level.

Chatting/Spamming/One Liners
Chatting as well as spamming and one liners are not allowed. Topics posted on the forum are for the purpose of discussing so stick to the topic at hand. Threads that no longer serve that purpose will be closed. Posting just to say "Thanks", "tfs" etc. is also a form of spamming and instead, the "like" button can be used to express your gratitude.If you wish to chat or converse with someone, then use the PM feature or go to the Chat Club Forum

Caps
Posting in CAPS is considered shouting and is therefore not allowed.

Articles
All articles should be posted here: ||Afsar Bitiya Article archieve||. Also, when posting articles, refrain from postin articles from sites such as TellyChakkar as they are in direct competition with I-F.

When posting articles from TellyBuzz, post the link only, rather then copying+pasting the whole article.

Creations/Signatures
All creations (siggies/avis) are to be posted in the ||Afsar Bitiya - Creations Gallery||. Signatures are to be 550x500 max. and members are allowed to use 3 550x500 siggies as well as one small siggy.

Pictures
Pictures of the cast are to be posted in the Afsar Bitiya Picture Gallery.

No Comments
Threads that say "No Comments" on them such as the Article Archive/Picture Gallery/etc. mean only those items are allowed. Any comments found will be trashed.

If you find anyone violating any of the rules, please use the  button and refrain from replying back directly as it can add fuel to the fire.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

-Afsar Bitiya Dev. Team
Edited by jyoti06 - 10 years ago

A b o u t  t h e  S h o w

Set in Bhagalpur (Bihar), Afsar Bitiya throws light on the importance of female education and issues surrounding their education. It talks about a young girl's resilience, aspirations, dreams and motivation to work harder and make a mark in society despite all adversities. The story traces the journey of Krishna, whose life centers around getting a good education to improve her family's life. She is quiet and demure yet a go-getter. From a lower middle class family where no one had ever got a better job than a clerk, this girl rises against all odds and happens to become a B.D.O. (Block Development Officer) through her sheer hard work. Her life and her family's life change forever after she becomes an 'Afsar Bitiya'. Krishna's unexpected achievement brings in a lot of happiness for her family, but is her happiness meant to stay forever? Her sudden accomplishment attracts not only fame but many difficulties. Will Krishna's values remain intact after she becomes 'Afsar Bitiya'? Will her position in the society allow her to become a doting and caring wife? Will the nature of her job allow her to remain an obedient daughter and a devoted daughter-in-law? How an honest and determined girl from a moderate background adapts to changing situations is what makes the narrative of AFSAR BITIYA a poignant one!

(courtesy Zee TV)

C h a r a c t e r  S k e t c h

*coming soon*

S t o r y  T i l l  N o w

||Afsar Bitiya - Story So Far|| NO COMMENTS

Edited by -Ravjot- - 11 years ago

U p d a t e  S c h e d u l e

Monday  Tuesday  Wednesday  Thursday  Friday
 Written  SanKi4eva  SanKi4eva  SanKi4eva  Princess_Khushi  Princess_Khushi
 Video  Dhruvie  Dhruvie  Dhruvie  Dhruvie  Dhruvie

2 0 1 1

December                  

2 0 1 2

January
 February
 March
 April

SanKi4ever
 moniluvskinshuk
Samanalyse

This Or That
Instant Reaction
Main Afsar Bitiya

Stars

Dreams, Relationships & Family Main Afsar Bitiya

Afsar Bitiya Promotional Siggy Contest

Contest

Voting
 Winnder

Afsar Bitiya Banner Contest

Contest

One Shots

manzilmukul

Fan Fictions

SanayaLOVEsMJHT
Prishna FF

Video Mixes

KinSanj
~*Sanj Creations*~

I B N 7

S a a s  B a h u  a u r  S a a z i s h

February 20th: Pinky of Afsar Bitiya in love with Pintu
Feb 27th: Pinky tries to commit suicide for Pintu

April 3rd: Kinshuk Mahajan's Fan Reaches His House and Meets Him

W a s s u p T V/  T e l l y B u z z

January 16
Kinshuk at YRKKH 800 Episodes Celebration Party
February 17th: On Location of Afsar Bitiya
[URL=http://india-forums.com/video/television/186437-wassup-tv-episode-65-holi-special.htm]March 5th: Holi Special
March 7th: Television Celebs Wish You A  Happy Women's Day

S a a s  B a h u  B e t i y a a n

February 6th

T V 9

U  Ma u r  T V

29th Feb UMAT

i just started to watching the show 2 days ago and have a lot of catching up to do...have the vid updates with Eng subs been compiled into one place yet?😃

Posted: 11 years ago
Afsar Bitiya Crew (other than Cast)

Production
Production House: Village Boy Productions Pvt Ltd
Producer: Rakesh Paswan
Associate Producer: Neeraj Burman and Raghavendra Patel
Supervising Producer: Altaf Khan
Executive Producer: Mannan Khan, Neeraj Tolani
Creative Director : Shivani Dogra Gujrati
Associate Creative Head: Kumar Ashutosh and Rajesh Singh
Locations Manager: Don't know

Direction:
Director: Ajay Virmal & Zafar Sheikh
Second Unit Director: K K Chauhan
Cinematographer: Shabbeer Naik. Munaaf Naik
Online Editor: Deepak Dwivedi

Story & Screenplay
Concept and Story: Rakesh Paswan
Script Head : Anil Rishi 
Episodic Story: Anshumali Jha
Screenplay : Bandana Tiwari and Madhu Bastola (since week beginning Krishna taking charge as BDO)
Dialogue Writer: Sandeep Nath and Amit Jha

Stage Craft
Set Designer: Arup Adhikari
Costume :Jyoti Madnani, Reena Chopra, Alka Mehta
Hair and Make-Up : Don't know
Props: Don't know

Post Production
Post Production Head : Junaid Aalam, Anand Patil
Sound Recordist: Tanaji Jadhav
Editor: Paresh Shah (Shri Samudri Entertainment)
Music:
Title Track: Sachin Jigar
Themes: Dhoni Hazarika
Background Music: Prakash Gaekwad, Viraj (surname ? - not given...bad) and Ritesh (surname ? - not given...bad)

Head of Operation: Suhail Zaidi
Business Head: Atul Goyal

O A P Head (Zee TV) : Memon Sheikh
O A P Team (Zee TV) : Manish Jaitley and Iram Khan
Executive Producer (Zee TV): Rishi Shrivastav and Kundan Sharma
Creative Supervision (Zee TV): Vinode Rao 

Edited by shridevigaddam - 11 years ago