Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Naresh- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: --sunshine--

@shru: Vinay family and hungama sounds exciting to me😆 I hope both of them break there engagements soon😛

@nimi: RD is awesome actor and ArVi innocence is the attraction for me

@Yamz di: Hows u and hows everything going on. So did u strted watching shubh vivah??

hi sunshine... how r u????
-Naresh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: poas

no shruti zee necer organise sp holi event only there is possibility to perform is zee gold award and ZRA.

i want to holi in PR... last time Pr celebrate holi with sushant but thiz time very miss sushant in holi...
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Naresh he can be invited for the engagement na by Archana or maybe Vinay invites her.

Nimi I doubt she will say yes to make Arjun jealous bcoz it's decision of lifetime if they show her telling yes in next few episodes. What I want to see if reason for her resignation does Vina's mother doesn't want her DIL to work post marriage? Purvi just told Vinay about her parents divorce she has not said anything about her being adopted to him.

Poas I am happy Rithwirk and Asha got Arjun and Purvi's role. They have a brilliant chemistry :)
-Naresh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Shruti*

Naresh he can be invited for the engagement na by Archana or maybe Vinay invites her.

Nimi I doubt she will say yes to make Arjun jealous bcoz it's decision of lifetime if they show her telling yes in next few episodes. What I want to see if reason for her resignation does Vina's mother doesn't want her DIL to work post marriage? Purvi just told Vinay about her parents divorce she has not said anything about her being adopted to him.

Poas I am happy Rithwirk and Asha got Arjun and Purvi's role. They have a brilliant chemistry :)

shruti thumbnail
They can show Arjun coming to know fact of Purvi being adopted and learn about Manav-Archana relation during engagement episode. I want to see Archana-Purvi giving it back to Vinay's mother if they show her calling off engagement after learning Purvi's truth if they are planning to show it that way.
--sunshine-- thumbnail
@shru: I was watching it on or off for RD but like u I am watching regular after love track. To get hook to anything love story is always required🤣

@Naresh: My name is sanjna and I am good.

According to me story is typically the same I mean in every K show we can see such story but one thing is for sure Ekta is awesome in creating chemistry and casting people
-Naresh- thumbnail

They can show Arjun coming to know fact of Purvi being adopted and learn about Manav-Archana relation during engagement episode. I want to see Archana-Purvi giving it back to Vinay's mother if they show her calling off engagement after learning Purvi's truth if they are planning to show it that way.

yes shruti u r rite
shruti thumbnail
They will show holi celebration in the show. It's a huge festival plus since Teju is around she will watch to play holi and see how people play it so on since she loves India and Indian festival. Who knows Manav can organize holi for office ppl somewhere :P
-Naresh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: --sunshine--

@shru: I was watching it on or off for RD but like u I am watching regular after love track. To get hook to anything love story is always required🤣

@Naresh: My name is sanjna and I am good.

According to me story is typically the same I mean in every K show we can see such story but one thing is for sure Ekta is awesome in creating chemistry and casting people

@ sanjana hi... i m naresh from India...
-Naresh- thumbnail

They will show holi celebration in the show. It's a huge festival plus since Teju is around she will watch to play holi and see how people play it so on since she loves India and Indian festival. Who knows Manav can organize holi for office ppl somewhere :P

plz someone tell to cv's of Pr to celebrate holi in PR...