Page   of 13
Page 2 Page 13

mandira1

Goldie

mandira1

Posted: 11 January 2012 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
A short OS, Hope you enjoy reading it!!

Please read the Note which is in 2nd post after reading the OS . Thank youSmile

ASR agreed to the sangeet and everything to put a smile on his Di's face. However when he realized that it was Khushi who had cooked up this whole plan to make him agree, he wanted to get even with her. The whole family was leaving the room and he asked Khushi to stay back making an excuse that he wanted to decide on some preparations for the Sangeet.

After everyone was gone and they were alone in the room, ASR locked the door

Khushi: Ar..Arnavji, why are you locking the door??

ASR did not answer, but walked slowly towards her..his deep gaze meeting her eyes. With each step he moved forward, Khushi moved a step back. Khushi finally reached the wall and there was no room to move anymore.

ASR: Now that I've found out it was all your plan earlier, I've decided to change my mind about that deal you were talking about

Khushi: Deal??? What deal??

ASR: The deal about me slapping you for both our scores to be even.. did you forget about that deal?? (A naughty smirk on his face)

Khushi: Hai Devi Maiya.. Dont tell me ur actually going to do that Arnavji (closing her eyes just then)

ASR: Well a deals a deal Khushi, and you're the one who made it.

Now only inches closer to Khushi,

ASR: Here it goes Khushi, keep your eyes closed okay?? Then your pain will decrease slightly

Khushi (muttering to herself): Now I'm really gone today Devi Maiya. He's actually really going to slap me.. Protect me Devi Maiya

(her eyes are still closed, she feels his presence getting closer)

ASR comes extremely closer to her and whispers in her ear: Khushi don't tell me you actually think I'll slap you.. He then slides his hand slowly over her waist, the other hand brushing her cheek slightly.. The only reason I called you back is because we're both going to be dancing some salsa together in the sangeet, and I cant really have anyone watching us practice now, can I? The same way you brought an Indian theme to my cocktail, I'll bring a latin touch to the sangeet and with both of us dancing, it'll definitely bring the sangeet alive don't you think Khushi..

You'll dance will me won't you, or would you rather I slap you?? Choose one Khushi Kumari Gupta

She opened her eyes slowly and saw the naughty smirk on his face and the playful glint in his eye

If you enjoyed reading the OS, do comment and also *hit* the like buttonSmile For PM's on future work, add me as a buddy

Edited by mandira1 - 11 January 2012 at 4:25pm

The following 271 member(s) liked the above post:

bertasfiyamdvshahsreyashids*nadia*rockinggirl555umokamit07pinklillieskscjkgasasiroshni77killerboyasRogerfedererphyldiBob123ramyarenjithfiefie0576amulchhetryNsVsPHMGMr.Sirjialieee92sweety3773letsdanceEmon80claucrispopChehakmahajanwelcomebronkshammasvirenMissKhushi123ruku25BarunSobtiLovertzeiftwinkle662kausar1219AarassArmiRidz4evermistletoe22pixielove29Ladygirlsreemoonishara1990farhacassimkashevLEYLA2005dknalatajwar zacoolgirl7Verajoa123Super.womandesilifelankanStrawberry_pieinocencestar1315svmimaryk_09Nrp77vishrutaClaire0206lollipop4uunna_178Angel-Girlmelovemayurmickyamiwinchfirebutterfly72futurecanzasanaJosupralabiLivetopartyipkfan38dancedanceRRsss8080dhahiglamourbirdannie.shonamalosesoni_mdWorkerBveds275nainac01friends2805rest.restsweetfairy16Shona217kdkumarIpkkndworldchoti1raiiGillRKchupachuprosalinda92ThreeDsinluvwivARHIday_lilyavakil10shiprajjankisoni86the_breezetasmineasrlovesmecallydnujhattsheela83FarighInsanashna27sruthirishiYou.Know.Whohari93Hunnybunny3saikrishnarsipkknd_gbdfan..Raizada..dreamgirlrus23titanichomelesssurrazdansaara76BlondiexzyBonhi_ipkkndswati-89nancynairshagun-rocksOrion_Npreeti.rneverbeforekarismaKrishna_12-Siaa-kohli4evermeghnasDesi-Dew_dropscapriyahiddenpearlWittyKittygom3090Honkytonkvidya.sanjayYazzy91preethi12345hemvbAngels11TheBlueAngelarhi-fan-Sarunforever-FlamingsOfLovearooshee-salma-monkeydog18roohi_loveChaudhrytmvikadesigirlshonu2cpervaizsami_qtJasleenakhilashsparikhlove_kukiCythereasmithasrkdbr_kmichiashvezSunriseGreentibs09Rozy77FebruaryFlowerAR-ARHI_nailaCutee999kiran255-_-harsh42Lily2011sharneil92ongongongmarch2011deeps_92minimuffin86sneaky-ajnayika-shamima-sweetygirl28sweetysaranLekshmic7S.StephyIPKKNDkaur92PhoenixRadarMarcidevishree--Sobi--medha16Luckyforeverlittlemoi-Manal.A-RuchaMulayGodsEyeMsCeylonLyraa99arshiyanaN0306nature-loverdevsum-Medha-P4rveen12A.HajnalAisha1996sikhni_ameena671angeldream14bhaktiii---Shokofa---smitar--BSI-FaNaTic--zafi-BaRul-ParAz-zaniaxSupna9SanzBarbieFantasia_junkie--Siva--lara3110-Zara-subiscs--Krish--moon_minesrahsmeenalumanewmoon2011srijaaa127meniranjana00Black_Paradize.infinite.CDlovemonsi08-monalisa-sweet cherryshaaranyadesisweetheart9mommamianaddiya26-MeraBarun-shybabeVKlovesFKtinselapplesauce.anu17MissArshi-sarunholic_arhisiva2901lafangi_MahiBigbang_GDkeenu_kk..Anita..ajoopLyssaPieGayuArnavFAYKHAN29rukuswasthikaspoorthihoneypriyaASADsweetZOYAchavvi16IsleOfCapridumasJennyPenny.SajnaVe.Rafid.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS: Choose one Khushi Kumari Gupta" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mandira1

Goldie

mandira1

Posted: 11 January 2012 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
NOTE
HiSmile

Just wanted to thank everyone who has commented and liked my OS's.

Anyone who would like to stop recieving PM's please remove me as a buddy. If you would like to continue recieving pm's please let me know in the form of a like or comment on the OS.The comment's and likes really do motivate me to continue writing.
Thanks,
Mandy

Edited by mandira1 - 11 January 2012 at 4:43pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

priyaraghavBarunSobtiLovertzeifmizzraksha712RemovedTishuuWittyKittycapriyaJasleendbr_kmichiPhoenixRadar--Siva--lara3110srahsLyssaPie.Nightingale...

s_suns

Groupbie

s_suns

Posted: 11 January 2012 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Good one!!!! I think the story writers must take hints from what the viewers also want to see! I like the way u think.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mandira1

TheBlueAngel

Goldie

TheBlueAngel

Posted: 11 January 2012 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
OMG...it'll b a dream cme true if dis eva happens on da show..Day Dreaming
Salsa izz 1 ov my fav dance forms..Big smile
imagine dem doin Salsa...***sigh**
*Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mandira1-MeraBarun-