Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Shiv-Sati Silent Encounter in Forest

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

rittu_deep

Goldie

rittu_deep

Posted: 11 January 2012 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
It was simply mindblowing...Shiv ji did look at Sati..I don't know about you guys but I felt he was kinda startled for a second or two to see Sati unexpectedly after opening his eyes...and Sati was Day Dreaming...
Shiv ji disappeared after few seconds as he is a Vairaagi... He came there to cure Rag-raginis, so his job was over and he is not to be attached to any saansaarik bandhan, especially with a woman...As he earlier pointed out to Nandi "Jis stree ki charcha (discussion) se hi itna vaad-vivaad (argument) ho raha hai, jara socho ki kya hoga agar wo stree swayam yahaan aa jaaye toh"...LOLLOL

Mahadev will not take long to figure out that it is all Narad's doing to bring him and Sati face-to-face...LOL
Pehle Nandi aur ab narad ji...Ab toh Narad ji ki Khair nahi...LOLLOLLOL

BTW...I am loving Narad ji...Narayan-Narayan...Wink

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

hp18Sun-LovemanurQtnNotti**esha**Samsangeethamnx12DeewaniRimicupid-struckTOTAL-ROMANTICANruchasankalp_prapti

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shiv-Sati Silent Encounter in Forest" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Dhin-Chak

IF-Rockerz

Dhin-Chak

Posted: 11 January 2012 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
WackoYaar...i just watched it...Blushing...its wass sooo...i cant explain it...i got goosebumps...their chemistry was awesome...i rewinded it again and again and watched it...every gal cud completely relate 2 Sati...she was adoring him...there ws this strange  satisfaction...and awe in Satis eyes...And SHiv' look at Sati...ufffDay Dreaming..although he wasnt very pleased but still Smile..

Edited by alphabeta_22 - 18 January 2012 at 5:06pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Samsangeethacupid-strucksankalp_prapti

coolfizzy

IF-Dazzler

coolfizzy

Posted: 11 January 2012 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
i m lovin it...
yaar as soon as sati ended her dance and mahadev stoped playing the veena thhere was some type of eye contact atleast...

but mahadev did'nt reacted well and as far as devi sati is concerned she started Day Dreaming ...

and the precap was also very nice...
devi sati was crying for mahadev

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sankalp_prapti

cupid-struck

IF-Rockerz

cupid-struck

Posted: 12 January 2012 at 1:23am | IP Logged
im an official fan of naradji nowLOL sati is always in a trance in front of mahadev...she forgot why she came there Silly and mahadev's look was so intense

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DeewaniRimisankalp_prapti

sankalp_prapti

IF-Sizzlerz

sankalp_prapti

Posted: 12 January 2012 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Hhah so true ops Satya vachan Satya vachan..
But due to shivji's (all-of-a-sudden) disappearance Sati is  taken aback a little!

On the other hand Shivji was like playing The veena as if it felt like the old times when he used to do...

@Nice post btw :)

Edited by Killer_Shark - 12 January 2012 at 2:08am

bharat9

IF-Dazzler

bharat9

Posted: 12 January 2012 at 3:43am | IP Logged
totally agree that it was very lovely epi esp Shiv-Sati encounter in the forest!
one thing which is bugging me is that since Shiv is Lord, He must have been aware what Narad /Vishnuji is upto? And who Sati is? He must know the present, past and the future too so He must be aware that one day Sati and He will be one. Isnt?

arathyvr

Goldie

arathyvr

Posted: 17 January 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged
yes,he must b knwin everythin.tats y he is keepin sati away frm him(hw must b knwin tat sati will sacrifice herself 4 his pride).I ws wonderin y doesnt vishnu ji knw tat?

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

IF-Sizzlerz

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 18 January 2012 at 4:32am | IP Logged
I so agree with you.Big smile..I so love this showEmbarrassed..Naryan Narayan..narad is super witty ..nice comic relief..!!LOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.