Is it time to panic???

arrow01 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Our show seems to be on a down hill spiral fall.  It is going down pretty fast.  What is wrong with these CV that we just want Ashni only???  Please have the time they confront one another in a single frame!!!

Someone on FB said MB is the X factor.  He jokingly replied "X facort or ex-factor".  Hope that is never the case!!!  MB and KK both make KTLK make it an awesome show.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
ARe these MB's problems with the production house being played out on FB and on the show?

saya312 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am glad you raised this question. Shouldn't the cvs be asking this question? I find it hard to believe that they have run out of creative ideas. There seems to be total confusion in their camp. They are experimenting with various tracks to see what gets trps!! what is the problem here? does this kind of thing always happen in indian soaps? I don't know...have never followed them. This kind of thing might happen after a while, but not right at the beginning. So, my guess would be they are not working well as a team. Maybe I am wrong, hope I am wrong. Yaar, so many things go into this...good storyline, direction, dialogues, chemistry between the leads etc etc. In this drama, all the ingredients are there, but when they come together it should be "This is our play, let's make this a success." But then again, maybe I am presuming too much. I shouldn't jump to conclusions.
arrow01 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I really hope there are no problems with MB and the production house.  He has been very vocal about his dislike in the storyline per his FB pages.  I just hope that they are not punishing him by not having him on some episodes.  He is missed sorely. 

He was missing on Friday episode and today too.  So I hope it was just storylne dictated and not some other motive by the production house.  I'm sure the ratings for this week will suffer tremendously cuz he is not there to support Nidihi during her crisis. 

Example how Ashu could have been shown in today's episode  is him in a deliema and turmoil.  But no, he was no where to be seen.  He are we suppose to know what he is feeling???   CV missed out a great opportunity to show his agony.  Rather we got to see Aditya pressure Nidhi again and waste of screen time for that loan issue. 

Ashu just grow up and come back home and face the music.  Its just plain simple.  Get over it and see what Nidhi is worth to you.
Edited by arrow01 - 12 years ago
Armu4eva thumbnail
@arrow.. Shri MB is out of station .. for his own work.. n so pls dun think CVs hv anything to do with that..!! MB has expressed his disappointment with the script... n shared his feedback to the cvs.. hopefully the CVs will consider his views positively..!

Today MB did say that... 'CVs r doing all to increase trps .. if one track din work.. we shouldnt blame them. .coz even MBs suggestions mite not get trps. .so the cvs wont blame him.. at th end of th day its a joint effort!'

Having said that i agree.. the show is going down the gutters and fast! 
vasanthi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Panic kya ??? I am toh becoming numb the way this show is heading ???😔
eshasrk thumbnail
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

@arrow.. Shri MB is out of station .. for his own work.. n so pls dun think CVs hv anything to do with that..!! MB has expressed his disappointment with the script... n shared his feedback to the cvs.. hopefully the CVs will consider his views positively..!

Today MB did say that... 'CVs r doing all to increase trps .. if one track din work.. we shouldnt blame them. .coz even MBs suggestions mite not get trps. .so the cvs wont blame him.. at th end of th day its a joint effort!'

Having said that i agree.. the show is going down the gutters and fast! 

I think the CV's have screwed up this story big time themselves and if their so-called creative brains don't work anymore...at least they can try out MB's suggestions...what's the harm in trying 😆...at least I've read some good ideas from him on his FB page...
The audiences are giving their feedbacks day in day out...I think they have a pretty good idea what viewers want to see, so they can anticipate on that...
If the storyline is strong, logical & consistent, people will get attracted to watch eventually and TRP's will get better, but if in the run for TRP's the storyline gets affected, the more ppl will stay away from watching...