•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
I dont knw dat will u all will agree on mah prefrence or not ba i dont knw y i find "Rocky" to b so cool n handsome i jst luv him..! man if he was not dere in parvarrish n was dere sum where around me dn toh 4 sure abhi tak mein bahut baaarr usse Prop maar chui hoti..! i find him really cutee :) haaah i jst adore him soo muchh n d luv n care he shows for her sis is lyk :Bhai ho toh aisa hoo warna n hoo" :P
haha...you are cute :-)
Yes, he is indeed cute and adorable child/brother β­οΈ Yup, he is a dream brother every sister would love to have one =) His love, respect and care for his sister is commendable πŸ˜ƒ
you both are only seeing one side of his! he could have told sweety that ginny is not wid her or would have gone wid ginny! i think what sweety did was correct a nice hard slap! he deserves it
He is really Cute.. I liked him since when he was doing the Disney Show: Ishaan.. and now i love him ☺️ 
Originally posted by --nIdHi--

you both are only seeing one side of his! he could have told sweety that ginny is not wid her or would have gone wid ginny! i think what sweety did was correct a nice hard slap! he deserves it
 Areerrh who is talking abt d slap n all wht happened today v r jst talking abt his personlity n d care he shows i knw he shud have told his mom but wt wud hve happened den she wud have refused n den ginny wud have been again upset but as he dint wanted her sis to b upset n he understud d peer pressure she had so he smartly helped her..! wt v lykeddd
Originally posted by -Sabz-

haha...you are cute :-)
Yes, he is indeed cute and adorable child/brother β­οΈ Yup, he is a dream brother every sister would love to have one =) His love, respect and care for his sister is commendable πŸ˜ƒ
    yahh..! n how can one forget his short forms..! dey r lyk cheery on d cake..! PTBN types ;)

I am not denying that he was at his fault but he never intended to put his sister in trouble. The slap was well deserving though it was his unintended mistake.
I am generally commenting on his brotherly love and care towards his sister not in this particular scene πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by shellys18

Areerrh who is talking abt d slap n all wht happened today v r jst talking abt his personlity n d care he shows i knw he shud have told his mom but wt wud hve happened den she wud have refused n den ginny wud have been again upset but as he dint wanted her sis to b upset n he understud d peer pressure she had so he smartly helped her..! wt v lykeddd
Ok ! then he is cuteπŸ˜†

Ok ! then he is cuteπŸ˜†
 dont jst say sumthing..! mean it..! itna forcefully kyon?
Originally posted by shellys18

dont jst say sumthing..! mean it..! itna forcefully kyon?
I didnt understood the post thats y i wrote that! i didnt knew u all were talking abt rocky's character! after understanding i wrote ok