Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: anituram

Thanks da Tanu for good update😊😊

Another fool on thendral to believe this pei😡😡..VR your love and affection on your daughter made you to disown your lovable brother like TA...

It was so sad seeing TA at the last..He was shattered somehow and  unable to realize thulz s not with him and also unable to digust thulasi did like this to charu..

But when charu face is revealed to him he can never see himself and also cant forgive himself and charu dont play ma appu on the way..

GW romba asadhaan...Iru TA varuvaan...Seruppadidhaan

You mean GP right??😕 ...Aww sigh...how nice that would be..if TA was brother to VR...Charu can never even dream to marry TA...😆...This line made me hyper...lol
KarthiN90 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks tanu for the update.

bcz of this charu,all good peoples are suffering.pavam GP.I doubt Whether  he will start his next move ?...

No comments about GW and lav.

Tamil is leaving to bangalore.so some charu and TA scenes are waiting for us.oh god pls save us.pavam TA.he looks sad.why da?ithuku unoda kuttima va thitama iruthirukalam la?

Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Tanu for your lovely update 🤗. 

Charu here Charu there 🤢...everywhere Charu 🤢. Is Thendral all about Charu-pisaasu 🤢. No more friendship between the girls or Kanagu and TA except Sakha-Sakhi friendship ...no college (is Thuls still in holidays 😕)...nothing else but Charu-Aunty 🤢🤢. I just can't digest this 🐷 anymore. Alone this Pei makes me to get detached from Thendral i used to love 😔. She does not deserve even a bit of pity.  She successfully separated the brothers 😡😭. Bloody psycho is cheating her own father 😡. With what wonderful face is she going to propose to TA 🤢😡. Nice dress 🤢...nice acting 🤢. Charu should just get lost from Thendral 🤢😡. 

Next scene...athaivida rendu looses sernthu aruthufying 🤢. Aama...Charu aunty Banglore la enna ellam panna potho  😭... i am already scared of that. Even if that Aunty touches him🤬...this loser hero won't say anything but will feel uncomfortable only 🤢. Go TA go oorsuthufy there 🤢...and show your happy face to your Sakhi 🤢. That blooody woman will hug you ...enjoy 🤢. But don't put a paavom face here ...illatha velai ku poraaru Sir 🤢...LOSER 🤢. 
chits5 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the quick and wonderful update. I wonder when and how this is going to end. I thought GP was the only hope but evil Charu has got him too. Why doesn't Joseph and GP talk to TA. Atleast let him hear about Charu from two diff people at two diff times. Maybe he will start using his brain.
acornn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the wonderful update and comments, difficult one to update!!  Today's episode is a complete joke!! Somehow the whole Psycho-GP confrontation looked amateurish and lame.

GP's so called effort has come a cropper, returning with his face hanging down...while it is sad; he deserves this for couple of reasons:

#1) GP was selfish to the core in the way he dealt with T'n'TA, shamelessly asking them to testify in the negative against the hired assassin to rescue VR, now VR has shown the door not just on account of bad-mouthing Psycho but also related to his property. VR has shown his original self, he definitely deserves to be psycho's father. He escaped from the clutches of law, but will suffer humiliation and ignominy on account of psycho.

#2) GP tried to be complacent and not taking steps to treat Psycho knowing fully well about murderous streak in her after forewarned by the doc.  He was complacent because the impact would be for Thulz, now it has come-back to haunt him.

TA looks completely jaded and lackluster.  If Psycho can accuse GP and make him walk with his head hanging down, what will happen to TA?? Is he going with a plan?? Psycho may go to any extent, even black-mail TA to marry her. Does TA have smarts to handle the splotch that Psycho may throw his way.

One thing is very clear from GW-M and GW-SQ conversation: GW-SQ might become the next psycho for Thulz...she seems have the skill and the experience.

PS: It is quite possible that TA might not make this trip. Instead he has chance meeting with GP or Traitor Joe. Wishful thinking but what if T'n'TA rendezvous is not an imagination but a reality??  

Edited by acornn - 12 years ago
amrithatec thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shubba

You mean GP right??😕 ...Aww sigh...how nice that would be..if TA was brother to VR...Charu can never even dream to marry TA...😆...This line made me hyper...lol

shubba  OMG u have a good sense of humour ma...TA ellam ippidi dhaan simplea irrupaan..Avanavadhu VRoda brotheraa...Between TA night fulla crying pola😆😆😆
Shemmo thumbnail
@weak (Guns): 
Akkaaa, i love your comment😆 I fell in love with it. Ur were like Thendral ah full ah Charu Charu Charu, but u realized ah? Ur comment la kooda full ah Charu Charu Charu than🤣 Ithula irunthu enna therithu, Charu wont go from Thendral and Charu wont go from your manasu too😆
Hahahaahahaahaha, but nejama, i can feel how you thittufied and wrote everything😍 So cute😆

Paavom TA, erkanave mood out, ithula Charu thollai vera pannaporaaa😭 It would be nice, if Thuls goes to Blore too, but unknowingly and meet TA. Both will go as they dont know eachother🤣Sounds like "Unnale Unnale" movie😆

@Tanss: I loved your side comments...XL Pizzaa🤣 Let her invite KP and eat together😆
jinju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shubba

Lavanya and GW as usual utter waste of time. 😡🤢...GW talking like a mahan and blaming Lav MIL...she and her talks...and  🤬 lavanya supporting too..😡...If one does a mistake knowingly, they will make sure that they blame others for anything they do...GW is such a category...She knows she does mistake but still blaming Lav mil...🤢😡

Tell me about it.

Let GW do all sorts of anniyayams. But her hypocrisy is crossing the line. I'm absolutely sick of it. Nee ozhunga irundha dhaan oora pathi pesanum. 😡 Why o why? Should kumaran really keep repeating such scenes and ethufy our BP.
Edited by jinju - 12 years ago
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shamz.

Thankss Tansss for the beautiful and wonderful Update!👏⭐️

Wow, Charu👏 Your sooo good in creating sympathy⭐️...🤬 Arggg, paavom Periyappa was very shocked😭 But ithukooda nallathu than, yenna know Periappa knows for what extreme Charu will go nu😃 VR, why are you so dumb? U wont blv your own brother? Btw why are TA and VR behaving in the same way? Both turning back when they say GO OUT😲😕 I have doubt that Gayu may think about Periappa speech😕

Arggg, the next 🤬 came🤢 I cant stand them, especially this Lavanya😡 They havent changed a bit. Ufff, i want to go and slap them left and right. GW saw many MILs am, aama GW thats why ur soo different compared to them. U know Lav mil ippo Nith ku new wife partha she will tell him that and wont try to secretly betray her son😡 Periamma ku nagarikam theriyatham, GW what u understand by nagarikam tell me 🐷😡. 

TA, is sad am. Aama TA, ivlo pesithu how can u be happy😡. Butt paavom him😆 Menno TA😭 I got Guns amnesia, thittufying him and next second supporting him🤣 (Guns dont slipper me😆) Poor boy, Chennai la nimmathi illama going to blore.😆 Grrr, TA use ur brain, illathi tell me i will search it for you. Enge iruka poguthu, antha naattam pudicha GW veedla thaane, easy ah kandu pudichudalam😆

Ada paavi Shammmy 😡😛...you are blaming me so that you can pity him . This is not fair Shammy 😡😆. It is just coz i comment based on epis and not really on what happened or what all is going to happen ecxept for arguing here with my favourite commentator 😳😛...from there i got this amnesia i guess and i am happy with that so that i can forget irritating episodes the day itself 😛.

Paavom a him 😲...podi Shammy 😡...i am going to kill you for pitying him 😈. He is going to koothadichufy with his Sakhi 24/7 in Banglore. Indha hero ku no pity, no sympathy 🤢. He can go to hell with his characterless friend 🤢. Kumaran...if you only show a bike scene or anything with Charu Aunty and TA...grrr . Viewers are worried for others things...but my only worry is this Charu Pei touching TA...Nooo Nooo Nooo 😭😭. 

Aama Shammy...me ...Charu Charu nu solli my comment is filled with that disgusting's thing's name 🤢. I am going to cry 😒. But don't worry...she will never be in my mind or heart even after she goes to hell. I simply can't STAND this woman in this serial 🤢.

@bold ku antonym aa 🤣🤣
Edited by Gunz. - 12 years ago
lakshyam thumbnail

Originally posted by: acornn

PS: It is quite possible that TA might not make this trip. Instead he has chance meeting with GP or Traitor Joe. Wishful thinking but what if T'n'TA rendezvous is not an imagination but a reality??  

Height of positiveness Acornn...👏 Really appreciate you for being so positive when all that we see here now is betrayel, cheating, cunningness.

Even if TA knows the truth...still TA and T may not patch up so quickly bcos if TA knows the truth then he will only feel even more guilty for Psychos state. This is what I think...but there is a possibility that TA remembers all the good times he spent with Tulasi and ready to forgive (?) Tulasi...and goes to meet her. 😳 He can request her to stay calm till Psycho gets married.and then the romantic scene comes up..😳

Trying to be a little positive like you...but 🤔