Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

-Nightingale-

IF-Stunnerz

-Nightingale-

Posted: 11 January 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged

OMG..I was so nervous watching todays epi..n tensed to the fact that tension is gonna continue tmrw too..

These two families have decided to take the mess to the extremes it seems.

Luckyji...what on earth - he wasted few minutes telling lies that Ginny n Raashi r wtih Rocky...what was he thinking ...good class by Sweet - for a change a well deserved one with 2 12 yearold girls out lost somewhereAngryShockedOuch

Jeet still carrying his oh I lost my job but still I am the best attitude - he is still trying to prove he was right - he wants to do heroics then send ur daughters to some adventure sports daddy not latenight farmhouse partiesShockedEmbarrassed

Sweety was worried n read the situation soon - I didnt like her blaming Pinky but we all know she hates going to policestation

Rocky - I too wanna slap this kid - but chalo bacchha hai..

Pinky - only sensible person in whole drama - who spoke logic either it dealing with Jeet or with SweetyClap

Raashi n Ginny - what Raashi wants to bargain at 10 that too in that areaLOL..Jeet said parents need to explain small things to kids so they can understand how things go n Ginny remembering Sweety about autodrivers proved Sweety too made her kids aware of their surroundings - they have managed situation well till now - Best of Luck to both

Felt likeCryCryCry seeing Sweety n Pinky cryingEmbarrassed

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

ami_31NivRen_1-sourire-BubblyRhamzanuhaBingeS.H.I.E.L.D.khamosshhhnycsweetieromiosugar1Samraat_92Zari_Khan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "what a thriller episode.. 01/11" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

BubblyR

Viewbie

BubblyR

Posted: 11 January 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Very well said Naz, also Rightly said.. Every scene was portrayed really very Excellent! I specially liked the way Sweety-Pinky did their part.. they totally axed it today.. Hats off to the entire team of Parvarrish.. They all are doing an excellent job.

Naz, the way u have written how u felt on each scene.. so was my feeling! Sometimes Angry, Curious, Emotional, Nervous.. Everything.. You have written up everything perfectly in shot.. =$

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

ami_31-sourire-hamzanuhaSam_dean4EvaBingeS.H.I.E.L.D.khamosshhhKai.nycsweetieromiosugar1Samraat_92-Nightingale-Zari_Khan

Binge

IF-Rockerz

Binge

Posted: 11 January 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
So true, Naz!! The episode was FANTASTIC! Smile 

All acted so well and kept us at the edge of our seats throughout this nail-biting episode. Shweta especially, when she asks Luckyiji, "Are you not a father? Why are you not worried like how I am?" reminded me of my parents. LOLSmile 

I feel bad for Pinky sometimes.. She is being sandwiched between husband and her sister. But the blame-game between sisters and parents happens quite often during such situations. Very few act with a sane mind and control themselves from panicking. Where to find the girls and how to search them in the late night amidst all the abduction news?

Slap for Rocky was well-deserved. Clap But I did feel bad for him today. 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

ami_31-sourire-hamzanuhaS.H.I.E.L.D.Sam_dean4EvaKai.nycsweetieromiosugar1Samraat_92-Nightingale-Zari_Khan

Patrarekha

IF-Sizzlerz

Patrarekha

Posted: 11 January 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
agreed the episode was mindblowing...i was biting nails...but hope ginny will be safeCry...but that means sweety warned ginny earlier...but stillDead

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-sourire-hamzanuhanycsweetieromiosugar1Samraat_92Zari_Khan

jeet.

Goldie

jeet.

Posted: 11 January 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged
omg...my heartbeat  increased like hell all throughout the episode...lets watch what happens tmrw...

rocky's surely gonna get a class LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-sourire-hamzanuhanycsweetieromiosugar1Samraat_92Zari_Khan

romiosugar1

IF-Sizzlerz

romiosugar1

Posted: 11 January 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
OMG...reading your updates/comments, I can't wait to watch the episode!!Silly So,did they find Ginny and Rashi?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-sourire-hamzanuhaSamraat_92Zari_Khan

-sourire-

Goldie

-sourire-

Posted: 11 January 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
I really liked Pinky in this situation. Thumbs Up Which was a surprise because she is the one who get panicky so quickly and then all you wish for her to is just calm down. But her being a parent, her paranoia is understandable. 

And Lucky hiding the truth from Sweety...hard to say if that was the right thing to do given the circumstances. Dunno! :S 

And there was one bit that I really liked...where Sweety cries her heart out and is running and yelling, " Ginny...Ginny. Haye meri Ginny kho gayee. Kahaan dhoondoon gi mein usse?" and so on. That bit was really emotional. Amazingly done by ST. Just flowed so naturally, felt real. Clap

Edited by -sourire- - 11 January 2012 at 10:45am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

hamzanuhaBingeKai.Samraat_92Zari_Khan

-sourire-

Goldie

-sourire-

Posted: 11 January 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sabz-

OMG...reading your updates/comments, I can't wait to watch the episode!!Silly So,did they find Ginny and Rashi?

As per the precap, unfortunately no! Ouch They were close though.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Bingeromiosugar1Samraat_92

Post Reply New Post

Go to top