Afsar Bitiya

What an awesome Serial !!!!

sangzikris thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi Guys new here and loved it .. Just started watching this .. very nice story line ... Lovely in few episodes .. this serial bought tears to my eyes !!! cast for this story are amazing and they do an awesome job !!! hats of to the CV teams .. and hope they keep it going well and nice .. good luck to the team !!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Hello Sangzi I m monica , U can call me moni . Welcome 2 d AB forum🤗 

Well Yes AB is an Excellent show n very very different frm other usual shows .Lovvv it very much . Hope 2 see AB as a top show ðŸ˜Š
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Welcome sangzi to the forum and yep agree with you the show is really great do watch the show
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Welcome Sangzi  To This Forum Totally Agree With You The Show Awesome And The Actor Is Going A Awesome Job Too.Luv Kinshuk And Shivshakthi and Mithali All Are So Cute...
shaazi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
rite it's a great show and welcome to the forum
neetusidhu thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
am i the only thats still not enjoying it...i had initally started watching it when i found out that km was gonna be in it...and have been watching consistently since day one but find myself fast forwarding the whole epi cause its boring...but im hoping that the show picks up...and gains my attention cause i really like yash sinha and kinshuk mahajan...
smittu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
the storyline is def good, atleast here the lead wants to do something  in life, study well and achieve success unlike other serials where marriage seems to be of prime importance. Here too the marriage angle is there but eventually I guess the officer tag will precede the married tag.
HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
You are right! I also enjoy this show very much and look forward to it everyday...I hope they can keep up the story and sustain the freshness of the show.

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hi sangzi totally agree with u this show is amazing acting is beyond brilliant i am loving the way they have written the script and just like u the show is making me very emotional and its nice to see something different for a change Edited by sandiab - 12 years ago
--Royal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Welcome to the forum dear...🤗