Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

sangzikris

Groupbie

sangzikris

Posted: 11 January 2012 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Hi Guys new here and loved it .. Just started watching this .. very nice story line ... Lovely in few episodes .. this serial bought tears to my eyes !!! cast for this story are amazing and they do an awesome job !!! hats of to the CV teams .. and hope they keep it going well and nice .. good luck to the team !!!!

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

shabs99Kinshuk_loverhi2allsarahtriniaruntouchSNTLSVirMan_ArShisamin6shaaziParulRatiShiviwadi..dollAngeloScuromoniluvskinshuk-abhi-pundir-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What an awesome Serial !!!!" in Afsar Bitiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 11 January 2012 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Hello Sangzi I m monica , U can call me moni . Welcome 2 d AB forumHug 

Well Yes AB is an Excellent show n very very different frm other usual shows .Lovvv it very much . Hope 2 see AB as a top show Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shabs99aruntouchAngeloScuro

Prishna_DBPS

IF-Sizzlerz

Prishna_DBPS

Posted: 11 January 2012 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Welcome sangzi to the forum and yep agree with you the show is really great do watch the show

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shabs99aruntouchmoniluvskinshuk

ParulRatiShivi

IF-Rockerz

ParulRatiShivi

Posted: 11 January 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Welcome Sangzi  To This Forum Totally Agree With You The Show Awesome And The Actor Is Going A Awesome Job Too.Luv Kinshuk And Shivshakthi and Mithali All Are So Cute...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shabs99

SNTLS

SNTLS

Posted: 11 January 2012 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Smile You are so right!

shaazi

IF-Rockerz

shaazi

Posted: 11 January 2012 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
rite it's a great show and welcome to the forum

neetusidhu

Goldie

neetusidhu

Posted: 11 January 2012 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
am i the only thats still not enjoying it...i had initally started watching it when i found out that km was gonna be in it...and have been watching consistently since day one but find myself fast forwarding the whole epi cause its boring...but im hoping that the show picks up...and gains my attention cause i really like yash sinha and kinshuk mahajan...

smittu

Goldie

smittu

Posted: 13 January 2012 at 1:06am | IP Logged
the storyline is def good, atleast here the lead wants to do something  in life, study well and achieve success unlike other serials where marriage seems to be of prime importance. Here too the marriage angle is there but eventually I guess the officer tag will precede the married tag.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.