Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

naneta

IF-Rockerz

naneta

Posted: 11 January 2012 at 8:59am | IP Logged
..Clapwell hi frnds...this topic is completely dedicated to Kinshuk n his die-hard fans...

coming to the topic "Kinshuk tune yeh kya kiya...acting mein kamaal kar diya"ClapClap
after seeing AB...i m surprised to see new kinshuk who is so so perfect in his expressoions, dialogues..langauge..everythng...WinkWink

wen i first come to knnow abt serial AB and kinshuk playing lead, my reaction was LOL
i thought this serial is completely based on girl's education, KInshuk wnt gt any footage...and that too playinh bihari role...was like kinshuk gone mad...but he proved me completely wrong..

i am surprised to c if this is the same Kinshuk who was
 critised in Bidaai as Ranveer for his acting skills...now this role of Pintoo is a tight slap on all those who used to criticize him..Angry

the way he is portraying Pintu Singh is mindblowing...ClapClap his expressions, his body langauge, his hold on bihari langauge is kabeel-e-taareef...

i am PROUD TO BE KINSHUK FAN..LOVE U...

Edited by naneta - 11 January 2012 at 9:17am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shabs99aruntouchshim_cawadi..dollshaazi-SilverDragon-moniluvskinshuk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kinshuk tune yeh kya kiya:!!!!" in Afsar Bitiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

wadi..doll

IF-Rockerz

wadi..doll

Posted: 11 January 2012 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Haiii I totally Agree With You I Felt Really Bad When He Was Been  Criticize  For Ranveer He Definitely Give A Tight Slap To The Criticizer  ...
I Also Thought it Will be A girl based show But He Trulyy Proved me Wrong Yaar ...
It Awesome to see him as Pintu Singh
I am PROUD to Be A Kinshuk Mahajan Fan !!!!

Edited by wadi..doll - 11 January 2012 at 9:08am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shabs99aruntouchnanetamoniluvskinshuk-SilverDragon-

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 11 January 2012 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Nancy my jaan Wht a Pleasant Surprise . how r u ?  Hug

U r absolutely rght dear . Kinshuk is such a Wonderful actor n it feels so nice 2 see him grown as an amzing actor in dis 4 yrs . I know dis is a tight Slap on those faces who used 2 criticise kinny for his actingduring bidaai . He was not bad at tht time either . Angry

Well I will not say tht I was having any doubt on Kinny everrr . I always belived dis guy n his greatt n amazing decisions . n Like always I trusted him now also when heared abt AB . I always knew tht If Kinshuk Mahajan took dis show then It must b somethng worthwatchng in d show n in his char . n Yes I was rght . becozz Pintu SIngh is just 2 good n soo different frm Viren,Ranvir,Dev . Hats off 2 KM for his brilliant decisions he took always as a professional . n Hats off 2 him for his Brilliant acting . Thumbs UpClap

Not only U dear but Each n Every KINSHUKIAN can Proudly say tht "YES WE ALL R KINSHUKIANS N WE ALL R PROUD OF OUR KINNY " God Bless him . Touchwood ,kisiki Nazar na lage Big smile

Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 11 January 2012 at 9:13am

shabs99aruntouchnanetawadi..doll-SilverDragon-

wadi..doll

IF-Rockerz

wadi..doll

Posted: 11 January 2012 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by moniluvskinshuk

Nancy my jaan Wht a Pleasant Surprise . how r u ?  Hug

U r absolutely rght dear . Kinshuk is such a Wonderful actor n it feels so nice 2 see him grown as an amzing actor in dis 4 yrs . I know dis is a tight Slap on those faces who used 2 criticise kinny for his actingduring bidaai . He was not bad at tht time either . Angry

Well I will not say tht I was having any doubt on Kinny everrr . I always belived dis guy n his greatt n amazing decisions . n Like always I trusted him now also when heared abt AB . I always knew tht If Kinshuk Mahajan took dis show then It must b somethng worthwatchng in d show n in his char . n Yes I was rght . becozz Pintu SIngh is just 2 good n soo different frm Viren,Ranvir,Dev . Hats off 2 KM for his brilliant decisions he took always as a professional . n Hats off 2 him for his Brilliant acting . Thumbs UpClap

Not only U dear but Each n Every KINSHUKIAN can Proudly say tht "YES WE ALL R KINSHUKIANS N WE ALL R PROUD OF U OUR KINNY " God Bless him . Touchwood ,kisiki Nazar na lage Big smile

Moni Diii aap ne toh mujhe senti kardiya soo happy reading your post yaar
i truly agree i loveeed him as Ranvir .Viren and all his roles  yeh he has give a slap to all the criticizer love this guy alottt no other TV Actor i love how much I Love this guy he is jusss tooo goood Kissi ki nazar nah lage ...
Proud to be a Kinshukian !!

shabs99aruntouchnanetamoniluvskinshuk-SilverDragon-

naneta

IF-Rockerz

naneta

Posted: 11 January 2012 at 9:15am | IP Logged
HEY MONI..i am fine and ab toh aur bhi after seeing Kinnu aka Pintu singh..
we all know HE was amazing as Ranveer that is y he was our Darling..love u kinshuk..jitna kahun utna kam hai...

shabs99aruntouchwadi..dollmoniluvskinshuk-SilverDragon-

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 11 January 2012 at 9:25am | IP Logged
@kulsum 

awww dear I m so Sorry tht I made u senti . *holds Ears*  But wht 2 do I feel like dis only when it comes 2 Kinshuk . I adore dis guy very much personally as well as Professionally. Yes dear Even I didn't love any actor wheather take Bolly,holly or TV I never ever loved any1 like dis how much I love dis guy . Ofcourse Salman 2 is my next hotiie . Lov dis two soo much Embarrassed 

@Nancy 

Haaa sach kaha Pintu SIngh is rockingg yaar . n Yes Kinnu is our Darling n tht is why we all lovee him soo much . Hey dear IF aaya karein toh Uski profile pe comment bhi kar diya kar . It will raise his ranking Big smile

shabs99aruntouchnanetawadi..doll-SilverDragon-

shaazi

IF-Rockerz

shaazi

Posted: 11 January 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
awesome post yaar...totally agree with you...his brilliant expressions and bihari accent  is a proof that he is and has always been the best actor...proud to be his fan 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nanetamoniluvskinshuk-SilverDragon-

naneta

IF-Rockerz

naneta

Posted: 11 January 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaazi

awesome post yaar...totally agree with you...his brilliant expressions and bihari accent  is a proof that he is and has always been the best actor...proud to be his fan 

hi dear...hw r u????? well yes He is an amazing actor tv industry can ever have...TongueTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

wadi..doll-SilverDragon-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.