Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

WU - 11.01.12 - Isharon Isharon mein

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Mein aa gai😛

And aha...the scene opens with Jhalliphulil (Khushi) saying 'Aa Bail mujhe Maar!' errr... I mean Bigade Nawab (ASR) mujhe maar...Maar hi daal (And he literally does that with his stare na?? Who were the ones betting that he was gonna do something else😛...Disappointed eh???😆

He comes closer and tells her that he would let go of this brilliant opportunity😛 and tells her not to give so much importance to herself...as he was not thinking about her (jhoothe jhoothe..Abhi kauwa aayega tujhe kaatne😛) and tells her that he denied Sangeet programme because he preferred 'Khamoshi'...and she would not know the meaning of it!!
Mujhe Khamoshi pasand hai jiske baare mein tumhein pata bhi nahi hoga...and bangs the door on her face...😲😆

Jhalliphulli amidst the Raizada Family(complete with Laxmi sans Bigada nawab)...
Laxmi blahs and tells the camera man to bring the camera on her and ofcourse the jhalii understand this blah blah so much that she derives the idea from that bleat and the chandal chowkdi plans...

The plan begins...

(On a side note ...Hari Prakash has changed.??)? Bigada nawab yells for him and suddenly realizes that he is standing right there...and asks him why wont he answer that he is here...(So that is the plan...Khamoshi ki gunj sunai degi ab Bigade Nawab ko😛)
He climbs down and Maami who was gonna sing a besura songs...shuts up and tells bigada nawab to answer her mobile...(poor thing...as if hello hi bye bye was not enough...he was subjected to heloo hi bye byeing the friends and followers of hello hi bye bye!)
He talks to Mrs. Kapoor who is on the other side as Maami refuses to take the phone and keeps talking in signals...

He hears the bell and goes to open it..Naani enters and she also talks to him in signs...he gets frustrated...
haa mujhe dikh raha hai aap kuch nahi bol rahe ho...😆 and Naani gives him full bureau of her whereabouts in signals...Bigada nawab is even more confused...

Everybody on the dining table

Bigada nawab pulls the chair and makes noise and so everybody stares at him with contempt...(poor thing apne hi ghar mein apni chair bhi nahi kheench sakta😆...Kya haal bana diya hai Jhalli phulli ne uska...) I love how his hands are literally shaking while taking water and food...

He takes food and Jhalli sees it and signals NK(mumbling maniac) to tell him...and so everybody tells the person besides them as if passing the parcel to tell him...and finally Naani takes away the bowl of food...poor thing gives teh hapless expression ...thouroughly confused at being deprived of even having food in his house...😆...and so our Jhalliphulli writes on a chit that the food contained sugar which he cannot eat..and the chit also does passing the parcel round...Thoroughly disgusted and frustrated Bigada asks naani why did not she just say so😆 and Naani gives a 'Oh I cant you know?' look...poor fellow is again banging his head😛😆..

And then ofcourse NK gets the coughing  bouts and gets a sweet massage on the back from our Jhalliphulli ( and they did not show fumes coming out of Bigade Nawab's ears...am sorely disappointed!!!!)

Plan Succeeds

Jhalli goes inside the kitchen to get water and our Bigada nawab follows her and corners her telling the redundant Hariprakash to give water to the mumbling maniac called NK😆...

He stops her from going outside and she tells him through her eyes to give her way  and move out from way out😆...Bigada nawab gets affronted at this royal insult and tells her not to talk like this and give him the real reason...

Jhalli in her full nautanki mode...tells him that she is only doing what he likes as he likes 'Khamoshi' and that she knows the meaning of Khamoshi (Karaara Jawab! Game Khushi👏)

ASR as usual is stupified as Jhalli brushes past him to the dining room!
Jhalli comes back on the table and everybody asks her in signs what happened?? and Jhalli signals that everything is on the right track..

Bigada nawab makes the announcement that he knows of all their nautankis and they can stop doing that...but ofocurse no body listens to him so He also starts  talking back in signals and then realizes and so gets angry on himself and asks aloud whether Anjali had eaten🤣 and they say no...so he goes to her taking the thaali...

Jhalli tries to call her but ofcourse before that the superjet fuel filled engine called ASR knocks on Anji's door...and Anji the ganji..err I mean dimaag se ganji...pushes her thaali under the bed which comes out from the other end
🤣🤣🤣And our blind bat doesnot see it...so sister premi he is...and Anji is tries hiding her food filled mouth with her hair..and poor bro of htis brainless beauty thinks she is crying really hard😆(poor thing...nobody on his side😆)

The whole family is gathered outside the room and snooping...the way they have adjusted is almost amazing...one above the another...in here the not-so-bigada nawab relents and says that he agrees for the Sangeet...and everybody is ready to do the jig outside😆...

Then everybody realizes that the great nawab is gonna do step on the plate dance😆 as his foot is almost on the plate that Anjali had pushed under the bed...
So our jhalli becomes the action hero and comes running and does her nautanki to push the plate out of bigada nawab's view😛...

But ofcourse...Anji's brother is not Gajini..he has brains and good memory too😆...So he tells anji to call the family members who are lurking behind the doors ...

Everyone parades inside with a guilty look as the Nawab rises to give his final verdict😛

Precap: Jhalli and Khalli...I mean Khushi and Bua dancing in their house when Bua sees someone has come on the door and gives a worried glance towards Jhalli who is busy dancing her way to heaven😛
Edited by -Srushti- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chammak_challo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the update
-Deepali- thumbnail
@Srushti..Thanks for the Beautiful update :0
mozart66 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Srush!!! What a hilarious update of an equally hilarious episode!! I just couldn't contain myself after I read your update after such a long time!!!!
sonudew thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thnx for the update dear...
-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: mozart66

Srush!!! What a hilarious update of an equally hilarious episode!! I just couldn't contain myself after I read your update after such a long time!!!!

Manjjuuu🤗 My Rocksteady friend...Where have you been!! Though should not ask you this When I myself migrated from OUR forum But am so damn happy shappy seeing you yaara...
After SO long as you rightly said...it was a hilarious epi...For a change ..good epi on a wednesday😳

thanks yaara...Please do keep coming ..I so miss our old days
paru_rox thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Srushti's Day⭐️...this is wat I was thinking today being Wednesday n was hoping that u wont miss doing the update 😃...as usual, amazingly done 👏👏

"chandal chowkdi" n "Jhalli and Khalli" 🤣🤣🤣 ...whoa... was LOL (not supposed to... u seem m 'supposed' to be working)

Oh n btw...Hari Prasad has had plastic surgery😆😆 (for complete details do read
 http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2650948
)

-Anks- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey srush..wassup..?🤗  logged on to IF after ages!! and see..its ur post where im happned to drop in first😉 was reading this...and walking back to the memory lanes😳 it jus brighten my evening even more..the magic u always do😃
-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ipkkndfan_29

Srushti's Day⭐️...this is wat I was thinking today being Wednesday n was hoping that u wont miss doing the update 😃...as usual, amazingly done 👏👏

"chandal chowkdi" n "Jhalli and Khalli" 🤣🤣🤣 ...whoa... was LOL (not supposed to... u seem m 'supposed' to be working)

Oh n btw...Hari Prasad has had plastic surgery😆😆 (for complete details do read
 http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2650948
)

Hi Parul...Thanks yaara...and yes I used to miss quite a few...Because of the obvious partiality and love shown to my day by the CVs😆...But now suddenly they see the light...though the epi was a filler..but still no Blackwa and Anji the ghajini...just made my day...

Oh you are working eh??? dont worry...Me also do the same...Peek a boo is an IFian speciality...

There was a post on Hari PRASAD😲😲😲 And I missed it😲😕...how could I  ??? *bangs her head*...Chal thank you re for this info...and thanks a bunch for these comment..made my update better😳
-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Anks-

hey srush..wassup..?🤗  logged on to IF after ages!! and see..its ur post where im happned to drop in first😉 was reading this...and walking back to the memory lanes😳 it jus brighten my evening even more..the magic u always do😃

Oye Happy new year Anks🤗🤗🤗missed you so much...miss our CC messages..though I know i was the silent member...but I used to enjoy reading them...how have you been...and me all proud and puffy like a fat peacock on knwing that this is the first thread you are in since you logged...Kaisi hai😳