Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

sandiab

IF-Rockerz

sandiab

Posted: 11 January 2012 at 8:34am | IP Logged
god wasn't  Shiv just amazing today- my word just loved pinky and her expressions i  just loved her today- ok i lie  Wink i can never love Pinky i just loved the fact that she finally saw Prishna togetherWink. have to say that when prishna 1st came to the testing centre any1 with half a brain could see that pintu was literally dragging krishna inside how could the mother and daughter duo think they where holding hands ROFL. but the show is seriously turning extremely exciting with the way things are going but more than that i cnt wait for when pinky realises that pintu likes krishna.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sarahtriniaruntouchSumy_luv_KMshaazi-BaRul-ParAz-ParulRatiShivi..Sakeena..-abhi-pundir-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "pinky pinky pinky" in Afsar Bitiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ParulRatiShivi

IF-Rockerz

ParulRatiShivi

Posted: 11 January 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandiab

god wasn't  Shiv just amazing today- my word just loved pinky and her expressions i  just loved her today- ok i lie  Wink i can never love Pinky i just loved the fact that she finally saw Prishna togetherWink. have to say that when prishna 1st came to the testing centre any1 with half a brain could see that pintu was literally dragging krishna inside how could the mother and daughter duo think they where holding hands ROFL. but the show is seriously turning extremely exciting with the way things are going but more than that i cnt wait for when pinky realises that pintu likes krishna.

Loved Her Expression It Was Awesome When He Saw Pintu and Krishna, Just Waiting For The Love Triangle To Happen...Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aruntouch

AngeloScuro

IF-Rockerz

AngeloScuro

Posted: 12 January 2012 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Pinky is one spoiled bratAngry

-abhi-pundir-

IF-Stunnerz

-abhi-pundir-

Posted: 12 January 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
yes...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sandiab

ParulRatiShivi

IF-Rockerz

ParulRatiShivi

Posted: 12 January 2012 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
Why are You All Wasting Someone Posting.. Wasted Of Time For The People To Post A Topic... 

fanbebo

fanbebo

Posted: 12 January 2012 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
yeh... I am also agree she doing very well... !!!!
congrats her for her acting...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ParulRatiShivisandiab

Prishna_DBPS

IF-Sizzlerz

Prishna_DBPS

Posted: 12 January 2012 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
I too loved her expressions omg she was awesome when she was giving those jealous expressions. Vase shivsakti is very fine actress. She is making us hate pinky through her wonderful expressions.

sandiab

IF-Rockerz

sandiab

Posted: 13 January 2012 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angel68

Pinky is one spoiled bratAngry
so true but she is fun to watch best bad girl ever

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.