Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 11 January 2012 at 8:14am | IP Logged

\|/  Har Har Mahadev  \|/

Shivji comes there hearing Narad's prayer. Narad want's to tell him about what had happened , but is stopped by Shivji, with a smile on his face he sits under a tree. A Veena appears near him, he starts singing while playing Veena .

Sati hears this, she turns to find out the source, from where this sound is coming. Nature shows her pleasure with blooming flowers. All the raag- raagini's are conscious now, hearing Shivji's music & song, they all start dancing to the tune of the music. Sati gets drawn towards, Shivji's singing, starts walking in the direction of the song.  Now Narad is singing in sur. Amazing music & dance is shown. 

Sati starts walking fast in the direction of the music & song.  She is running now to reach the place from where the sound is coming. She finally reaches there, is mesmerized hearing Shivji singing, starts dancing, all the raag- raaginis stop dancing & are watching her dance. Sati stops dancing, keeps on looking at Shivji. But Shivji gets up & disappears from there.

Daksh  tells Prasuti, he will take time to come back from yagya. In his absence Chandra will handle everything about Vasantotsava, Khyati, Aditi , Sati, will help him. He tells her to take care of everything, specially Sati. Prasuti says you give me the same instructions, everytime you go out for yagya, now I know them by heart.

Maharshi  Bhrigu comes to meet Daksh, he expresses  his displeasure over calling Shivji. He tells Daksh to permit him to remain absent from the yagya. Daksha tells Maharshi Bhrigu, your presence is important for me, all Saptarishi's presence is required in all my yagyas, you will understand at that time, the actual motive.

Sati is wondering about whatever had happened. Narad asks Sati how come she is here, must have got attracted towards Shivji's song.  Had he waited then she could have met him. Sati says she hasn't come here to meet him. Narad says then you must be here to receive these rag- raaginis. They all greet her. Sati tells them to come with her.

While leaving raag Hindol asks Narad, you are a very good singer, but why were you singing besura today? Narad tells him, you won't understand, but it was for welfare of the universe.

Precap:  Angry Khyati tells Sati, she is disobeying her father, all this is a conspiracy. Sati asks with tears in her eyes, which conspiracy are you talking about, Shivji, could have taken advantage of me, but he didn't even  look at me.

Edited by mnx12 - 11 January 2012 at 8:19am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

pragyakumarmani86hp18naj7**esha**Samsangeetha..Naina..-Srushti-Pratamesh-Khush-deejagiasdpsanmolanu rulzminizzprncz.Reshama.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Devon ke Dev Mahadev Written Update11th January Sati gets mesmarised" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 11 January 2012 at 8:23am | IP Logged
thank u so much 4 d quick update,...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12

Samsangeetha

Goldie

Samsangeetha

Posted: 11 January 2012 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Thanks for the quick update. Nice one

mnx12

bharat9

IF-Dazzler

bharat9

Posted: 11 January 2012 at 8:55am | IP Logged
confused - Shiv is aware that Satiji is there and from the video it looks like He did look at Her, or did He not?

nice epi overall...lovely music

mnx12

coolfizzy

IF-Dazzler

coolfizzy

Posted: 11 January 2012 at 9:00am | IP Logged
todays episode was nice
mahadev looked at sati but he ignored her...

did u all see d precap???
it was like...
devi sati was crying while telling kyati about todays incident
and when kyati told that it was a shariyantra, devi sati started crying..
which means that she felt bad becoz mahadev ignored her...
as she said he did'nt even smiled and looked at her...

2morrows gonna b awesome

mnx12

.Reshama.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Reshama.

Posted: 11 January 2012 at 9:12am | IP Logged
at last shiv has seen sati.. but why did he dissapear?Confused

mnx12

QtnNotti

Goldie

QtnNotti

Posted: 11 January 2012 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Yes, he saw her standing in front of him and had a stone hard look on his face. He got up, didn't emote or smile and disappeared without saying anything. I am sad for Devi Sati Unhappy but I think that's the only logical way Mahadev could have reacted. 

LOVED Mohit's and Mouni's acting ! Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

**esha**mnx12

QtnNotti

Goldie

QtnNotti

Posted: 11 January 2012 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Reshama.

at last shiv has seen sati.. but why did he dissapear?Confused

Maybe because he knows they are both about to walk the road to attraction and he being a vairaagi wants to avoid that road. Pretty natural of him to disappear I think. Moreover, Sati's appearance there was TOTALLY unexpected ! 

mnx12

Post Reply New Post

Go to top