India-Forums

Kkusum
Kkusum

vidhi

samie IF-Rockerz
samie
samie

Posted: 12 April 2005 at 10:03am | IP Logged

Will Mauli Ganguly continue shooting in 'Sarkaar..'?

BY VICKEY LALWANI

More dope on Zee TV's forthcoming show Sarkaar: Rishton Ki Rajniti (that's again a tentative title). We don't know whether Manish Goswami is coming up with a hit, but one thing is for sure, this one is surely set to make waves.

Mauli as she looks in 'Kkusum'; she entered the track on Thursday

Now, the news is that Mauli Ganguly may or may not continue in Goswami's forthcoming show. Mauli plays Ronit and Rohit Roy's sister in the show.

When contacted, Mauli was straightforward, "Well, I don't know where I am going in the serial. I have spoken to Goswami. I don't think I will storm out, though. Manish and I go back a long way. I did his show Milan."

At this point of time, Mauli has shot two schedules for Sarkaar... and goes into the third schedule tomorrow.

But is she happy with Kkusum at least? "So far so good," quips the Bong beauty who was last seen in Cinevistaas' Saaksshi, again on Sony.

We know for a fact that Mauli is quite particular about her roles. She likes meat, not the trimmings. Remember how she opted out of Ekta Kapoor's Kaahin Kissii Roz after the serial went haywire?

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top