Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 19 years ago

Originally posted by: pj04

on brighter side yashika....she did talk to purab(can be considered long distance meeting..telecommuting ka zamana hai...) ,on the other hand she met nandu and veeru too...wonder which one horoscope was refering 😕to and the day is not even over. maybe she will meet puru and aryan too😕 and some suppliers...some autowallas....watchman....sweepers...party arrangement people...could be anyone😉

😆

yashika thumbnail

on brighter side yashika....she did talk to purab(can be considered long distance meeting..telecommuting ka zamana hai...) ,on the other hand she met nandu and veeru too...wonder which one horoscope was refering 😕to and the day is not even over. maybe she will meet puru and aryan too😕 and some suppliers...some autowallas....watchman....sweepers...party arrangement people...could be anyone😉

pj😆😆😆 after what she has done to purab, i am ok with her pairing with any creature in this world..including that armaan damn suri. just wld like to offer my condolences in advance.....kya pata kya haal hone wala hai.....kisi bechare ka

waise, she is going to meet her Armaan sir before/after the party that day naa....so obvious reference is to him. why give so many pointers...T&D, we have realized how dumb u guys are...even without yr stupid pointers we can figure out who the Mr Right for Ms. jasmeet walia is going to be !😡

pj04 thumbnail
or purab could surprise everyone and drop in, or crash whatever randevouz armaan plans for jassi 😉(waise bhi bahut baar armaan ki party crash kar chuka hai jassi ke chakkar me...by now he must have esp about next location). Edited by pj04 - 19 years ago
pj04 thumbnail
point to be noted .....the horoscope said sapno ka rajkumar (jo dreamland me exist karta hai). was there any mention about life partner/lover/jeevan sathi. see ....no mention of that.
Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

or purab could surprise everyone and drop in, or crash whatever randevouz armaan plans for jassi.

And gets the shock of his life when he sees Armaan and Jassi in each other's arms confessing their love for each other.Takes out a revolver ( turns out Purab is also an underworld don),kills Armaan & in rage Jassi kills him.Then she shoots herself because she can't stay without her armaan sir.All three die & go to hell.

Purab fans bhi khush.er..I mean dukhi & Armaan fan bhi khush..oops dukhi!!!!!!!!! 

pj04 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Minnie

And gets the shock of his life when he sees Armaan and Jassi in each other's arms confessing their love for each other.Takes out a revolver ( turns out Purab is also an underworld don),kills Armaan & in rage Jassi kills him.Then she shoots herself because she can't stay without her armaan sir.All three die & go to hell.

and the rest of the story gets directly telecasted from hell.....

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
    Jahan Jassi kiski hogi decide karne ke liye ek hell forum khulega.......... AND THE WAR GOES ON........
jammy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minnie

Jahan Jassi kiski hogi decide karne ke liye ek hell forum khulega.......... AND THE WAR GOES ON........

And what would be the name of the new show???

Jassi Jaisi HELL main bhi Koi Nahi!!

😆

Jammy.

ruta thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

hehehe😉...that was funny minnie and jammy!!

well.....i still have hope that P and J will end up together...otherwise they would not have shown jassi and purab's conversation on the phone(it was kinda mushy)now would they show armaan realizing his folly and mallika softening towards him.

pj04 thumbnail
Originally posted by: crazyaboutpurab

hehehe😉...that was funny minnie and jammy!!

well.....i still have hope that P and J will end up together...otherwise they would not have shown jassi and purab's conversation on the phone(it was kinda mushy)now would they show armaan realizing his folly and mallika softening towards him.

very very good point👏👏👏