Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

((: PURE PUNJABI Review Lounge :)) (Page 30)

Post Reply New Post

Page 30 of 33

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 21 January 2012 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KaranKittu4eva

Hey guys so I nearly woke up to a heart fail when my friend texted me that PP was no longer on the Cineplex website i was shocked! I called them rite away n it went on some stupid voicemail so I spoke to the manager and IT IS PLAYING! Sweeett! Ok ya it's 1:30 pm here n im goin at 7 pm so i hv some time:) But hv a look out for Amna di's update cuz she is goin before me since she is 3 hours ahead of my time:)
Sooo Excited Can't Believe The Day Is Here!
wooohooo...
reviews reviews reviews!!!
:D

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KaranKittu4evakavyasamAnjalii...xXx

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "((: PURE PUNJABI Review Lounge :)) (Page 30)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 21 January 2012 at 12:40am | IP Logged
omg guyz..just watched the whole challa performance.. kickass!! :') i'm feeling more of the temptation to watch the movie nowCry Cry Cry

kavz hav u watched dis? m soo proud of Karan...muah.. :')

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

phoo_12piamistkavyasamAnjalii...xXx

nammu_23

IF-Rockerz

nammu_23

Posted: 21 January 2012 at 1:23am | IP Logged
oye  nimmi kya ho raha hai yaha??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasamAnjalii...xXx

KaranKittu4eva

Goldie

KaranKittu4eva

Posted: 21 January 2012 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

Originally posted by KaranKittu4eva

Hey guys so I nearly woke up to a heart fail when my friend texted me that PP was no longer on the Cineplex website i was shocked! I called them rite away n it went on some stupid voicemail so I spoke to the manager and IT IS PLAYING! Sweeett! Ok ya it's 1:30 pm here n im goin at 7 pm so i hv some time:) But hv a look out for Amna di's update cuz she is goin before me since she is 3 hours ahead of my time:)
Sooo Excited Can't Believe The Day Is Here!
<font color="#CC3399" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">wooohooo...
reviews reviews reviews!!!</font><font color="#CC3399" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif"> :D</font>

Yes I will give a review but I hv a major headache so I'm goin to sleep but Promise I will give u guys review in the morning:)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 21 January 2012 at 4:57am | IP Logged
^^aww... ok take rest..:)

kya Namu?D'oh

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjalii...xXx

AmnaIsh

Goldie

AmnaIsh

Posted: 21 January 2012 at 5:00am | IP Logged

Star

Pure Punjabi
StarStar

Pure Punjabi; A movie about Passion! Passion for Music, Friendship, and Dreams! It's not the subject, but the light yet emotional treatment given to the story, that sets is miles apart from the rest. Coming from the clan of Batra Productions, the movie had high expectations to meet and new standards to set. However, it was the cast of the movie that raised the bar higher and hotter!Blushing The promos, song videos and the dialogue teasers were enticing enough for someone new to the Punjabi movies, to go ahead and give this movie a chance. And that I did, thankfully!Smile

Movie revolves around four friends; Prem (Karan Kundra), Param (Manjoot Singh), Vijay (Nav Bajwa), and Raj (Kanwar Zorawar), who have a passion and an obsession for music. They breathe music, live music, talk music. Their dream is to become a successful rock Punjabi band called, 'Pure Punjabi'.  However, their respective fathers want them to become doctors and make them proud. It's the clash of wills with elders and headstrong desire to realize their dream, that makes them trick their parents into signing the applications for an Art university rather than a medical school.

The journey begins with the four friends, taking on life by its horns but amidst their fun and games, their focus remains only on music. Their families continue to support them with hard earned money and never ending prayers, love and sacrifice. The University life opens up the door to Music, Masti, 'Maar Kutai' and ofcourse Mehr (Dhriti Saharan). Mehr is the principal's daughter and Kabir (Sanghram Singh)'s sister. She's a young pretty girl, who every boy dreams of, but can't have. She's protected by her gangster brother who also wants to have his own rock band in the university, but is more interested in beating people up.

There are some really adorable moments when all the boys are trying to 'Patao' Mehr.LOL The girl plays hard to get, but eventually she gives in and accepts Param as her friend. Then 'Dost ka dost, mera dost' happens and they all become a friendly group. Prem, being the loudest and the most vibrant of the four, has a bit of an outgoing personality. As soon as he lays eyes on Mehr, he falls for her! The scenes between Prem and Mehr were the icing on the cake if not the cherry! Brilliantly executed, and exceptionally performed by Karan. He 'Day Dreams' about her as his Angel.! That's right..!! My Angels is a dream sequence WinkLOL So guys, there's really no love story between Prem & Mehr. They're shown more as friends, but Prem of course remains smitten by her.

The focus of the story is mainly on the four friends and their journey to accomplishing their goal. So the love story comes and goes like a breath of fresh air, but that was the right thing to do. When we watched the promos, and the word, Love, was scratched out and replaced with Music! That was the story summed up in two seconds! Prem starts to fall in love, but he's soon brought back to reality that their music is what they're here for. Music is what they are cheating on their parents for, and he shouldn't be distracted by anything or anybody else. As fate has it, their conversation about tricking their fathers to get their signatures and his infatuation with Mehr, is overheard by Kabir. Lo and behold! Principal is informed, their parents are called and they're expelled from the university.

Life takes them back to where they started from and now beings their journey yet again. But this time it's not about their dreams, its about doing what makes their parents happy! For me the high point of the movie was Param and his dad's argument. That took the story to a whole new height and depth. The way he cries for his dreams sent a jolt through me. This was the turning point in the story, and from here on it was all emotions, realization, struggle, pain and then victory.

The story takes you through a beautiful journey of four very young boys who want to see their parents happy, but they also want to be happy themselves. The saga of emotions, all the parents go through when they see the true worth and potential of their children, was absolutely numbing. The final climax scene 'Challa' song sung by Prem was earth shattering, hair raising and heart stopping! I had to stand up and clap for that scene. Karan performed that scene with such passion, such rage that it felt like he was living the moment! It felt so real that I could feel my blood pumping with the beats of the song. SUPERB JOB! I take a bow! ClapClap

Having said that about the story, a couple of things I wanted to mention! Direction was superbClap. Script however was a little faulty at places. Some scenes seemed as if they were dragged and the movie could've done without it. Comic dialogues were cheeky and brilliant at times, but some of them felt flat. But I repeat, only SOME! However these things are minor and do not take much away from the movie. The movie stands strong based on some really strong performances, the emotional content and the beautiful bonding of friends. The portrayal of mother's love for their children was beautiful! The movie makes u believe that nobody can replace a mother's love. Fathers can be strict and emotionally unavailable at times, but mothers will stand by you, believe in your and show you the way, even when you see no hope!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I want to mention some of THE MOST AMAZING Scenes from the movie..For those who've seen the movie, let me know if you agree, and for those who haven't, make sure you look for these when you watch it!

Prem's first interaction with Mehr.

Mehr: "Jooti Lawaan? (Should I take off my sandal)
Prem: "Main Kya Ji Lalo, Lalo, kitey te shoroat karni hi peni eh. Main kya ji ik gal akhaan, eh jaira suit paya eh na, bara ei sona eh, ede warey kee vichar eh?" (Oh sure sure, we have to begin somewhere! Can I say something? The dress you're wearing is also really nice, what do you think about that?") LOLROFLLOL – Naughty hotty!

His 'Izzat Loting' by Pinky Africa wali:

Prem in pain and screaming out movie names and then calling his friends for help: "O Bacha lo oye… o tuhadi pehn nouuu! main mar jana eh, fer kalley re jaoge, hayeee"ROFLROFLROFL

The interaction between the four friends after they save him from Pinky.

Prem: "Haye rabba, bara dard ho raya eh yaar! Mazakaan na karo! Menu lagda eh mere bachey ni honey.."  (Karan's expressions in these scenes are something to look out for)ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The Scene before the Propose song, when they run after Mehr

Prem: "Lak 28 kuri da, 47 weight kuri da..Oo kuriye, Oo chetti man ja, ainwin na tu late kari ja, Jane tu ya jane na, I hate love stories, kinwen kawan, kinni mohabbat eh" Day DreamingLOL

Master Saleem Singing and Prem is looki at  Mehr sooo lovingly.!!

Prem: "Kehdi wajji... o saleyo, kentti,,"WinkLOL

The call between Param and his father:

Param's Dad:  "O puttar,jadoon tu doctor banke kar ajana, te ehi  chinta dian lakeeran, kismet dian lakeeran banke chamkaniyan ne"CryClap

The scene where Raj doesn't have money to pay the fee, and how all the friends gather up money, and sing for him to keep strong! Such a beautiful scene.Hug

Param trying to write a song, by thinking from his butt (ROFL) Prem (KK) rubbing his hand over Param's butt and leg…Tabad tabad … Fabulous funny scene! ROFLROFLROFL

The Library scene:

Prem: "Raati te tusi athwan wonder lagde paye se"
Mehr: "dudh peendey bachey ho tusi..
Prem: Nai nai bacha te nahi, par, tuhano wekh ke na dil jya karan lagpenda, bacha banan noon" LOL

**** WATCH THIS SCENE FOR KARAN'S EXPRESSIONS*****

Day DreamingHeartDay DreamingHeartDay DreamingHeartDay DreamingHeartDay DreamingHeartDay DreamingHeartDay DreamingHeartDay DreamingHeartDay DreamingHeartDay DreamingHeartDay DreamingHeartDay DreamingHeart

The argument between Param and his father.CryBroken Heart

The scene where Param's dad sells his land then cries. This scene would make you ball your eyes out, even if you're a cold hearted person! Such a heart and soul wrenching scene.CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

The scene between Prem (KK) and his father about money!

The scene where all of them cry in front of Param!

Ofcourse the final Challa scene….This scene and Param's dad when he sells the land, are NOT TO BE MISSED!Clap

All songs were beautifully shot, enacted and executed. They were absolutely apt with the scene and the moods of the story, and not a single song looked out of place or out of context! ClapStar

Now Coming over to acting..!!!!!

Karan Kundra -Heart This man is his own challenge and surpasses them every time he comes in front of the camera. His dialogue delivery, comic timing, larger than life presence on screen, and his effortlessly sweet, charming and sexy looks make him the pick of the lot, hands down! Even if I wasn't a Karan Kundra fan, I would've come out of the movie theatre star struck by this man. He's proved his mark when it comes to emotional and romantic scenes, but what we see in the movie is a magnified version of the actor with in Karan Kundra. In a couple of scenes he seemed a little OTT, but because his character was young, loud and fun loving, so it went well. On the whole he looks the part, plays the part and conveys the part!

Manjot Singh had me smiling and crying with him! His cute and innocent looks give him that extra emotional connection audience needed to understand his character. He was definitely the perfect choice for the role of Param. His emotions were perfectly aligned with his dialogues and the scenes. He's a gem and half!

Sangram Singh was perfect for his bad boy role. Nav Bajwa was pretty good for his first movie. He needs a lot of work on his expressions but overall, the depth in his voice came off really well on the surround sound of the theatre and he has a certain zing in him that will help him. Zorawar  was apt, he really didn't have much to do in the movie, from my POV. Whatever he was given, he did and it came out nice. Dhriti – a pretty girl, with some really cute expressions! She acted well in parts! All the senior artists were all good in their given role. I want to specially mention the artist playing Param's father..!! Hats off to you sir..! WHAT superb acting!!!

OVERALL the movie is A MUST WATCH!! If you understand Punjabi, you have no excuse. If you don't get the "P" of Punjabi, then watch it for Karan Kundra's expressions, his UBER CUTE expressions, his sweet boy smile, and his to die for looks. And if that doesn't tempt you, then the emotions depicted in the story should attract you, because emotions don't have a language. Pain, happiness, success, love are all felt the way same, understood the same way, just explained a little different! And if you're still not convinced, just watch it anyway, it has English subtitles.!

Time to Drool over Karan Now….

Dhak Dhak – Breathe in and breathe out…!!! OK..!! I'm sure you've all seen my screen caps - If not Click here

Karan – Karan – Karan – I'll say it one more time..Karan…!!! It should be illegal to look THAT HOT and lethal..!! seriously..! He's injurious to good health! ;-)

So scene by scene – KK in yellow shirt, stressed, sad emotional, in tears and yet he manages to make my heart skip a beat..!!!

Karan biking, paragliding, wild water rafting, hence taking on life!!!! Even in his heavy outer wears, he looked yummylicious..!! Trust me he did..!! the way he's having fun, laughing with his buddies…!! *sigh* Day Dreaming

KK in his Barbour Jacket and Greyish T-shirt & his shades at the back of his head…so this guy can firkin Rock ANYTHING…watch for it when he removes his jacket and he's lying with his sleeveless shirt … OH MAN..!! He's freakin' HOT…

Karan in Pink shirt, black blazer, shining STUD in his left ear, and his hot shades.!!! On top of that he's doing a bit of SRK, trying to impress the girl and walking like he's a player..!!! *sigh* Karan…Can you please clone yourself in like billions and send us one..!!!

The Hotty in Blue T-shirt in the class room – O – M – G – he looked sooo cute, and hot and sweet and uggh..!! all the objectives..!!

KK in My Angel song..!! heheheh..just his expressions, his in love face were so so so so so firkin cute that I felt like any girl would die to have him fall in love with her..!! HOW DO U MANAGE SUCH EXPRESSIONS KARAN..HOWWW???? *Faints*

KK in red T-Shirt and black jacket, Stud in his ear, and a deadly smile on his lips, telling us to: "Keep Smiling" – I would've continued to smile if my friend hadn't shut my mouth…!!!! I can't say any more than that..!! *Fainted again*

Karan in black Western Fusion Kurta with jeans, wide leather strap watch and a concerned expression on his face for his friend, and a charming smile to cheer him up..!! AHHH..can this guys get any hotter??? I mean seriously..!!!! I need a TICKET TO INDIAAA..somebodyyy take me to KK…

Final scene where KK sings Challa – the pink rocker shirt, dark heavy eyeliner, blood oozing from his forehead, black pants with chains, metal guitar..!!! HE DEFINED THE WORD ROCKSTAR…!

Do I need to say anything else????? I'm going to faint again..!!!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-Anupa28KaranKittu4evakavyasammIsHeZ.xArjuhisisAnjalii...xXxshibz

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 21 January 2012 at 5:08am | IP Logged
awe..wow! Thanx for sharing Amna..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AmnaIshKaranKittu4evakavyasamAnjalii...xXx

kavyasam

IF-Rockerz

kavyasam

Posted: 21 January 2012 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AmnaIsh

Star

Pure Punjabi
StarStar

Pure Punjabi; A movie about Passion! Passion for Music, Friendship, and Dreams! It's not the subject, but the light yet emotional treatment given to the story, that sets is miles apart from the rest. Coming from the clan of Batra Productions, the movie had high expectations to meet and new standards to set. However, it was the cast of the movie that raised the bar higher and hotter!Blushing The promos, song videos and the dialogue teasers were enticing enough for someone new to the Punjabi movies, to go ahead and give this movie a chance. And that I did, thankfully!Smile

Movie revolves around four friends; Prem (Karan Kundra), Param (Manjoot Singh), Vijay (Nav Bajwa), and Raj (Kanwar Zorawar), who have a passion and an obsession for music. They breathe music, live music, talk music. Their dream is to become a successful rock Punjabi band called, 'Pure Punjabi'.  However, their respective fathers want them to become doctors and make them proud. It's the clash of wills with elders and headstrong desire to realize their dream, that makes them trick their parents into signing the applications for an Art university rather than a medical school.

The journey begins with the four friends, taking on life by its horns but amidst their fun and games, their focus remains only on music. Their families continue to support them with hard earned money and never ending prayers, love and sacrifice. The University life opens up the door to Music, Masti, 'Maar Kutai' and ofcourse Mehr (Dhriti Saharan). Mehr is the principal's daughter and Kabir (Sanghram Singh)'s sister. She's a young pretty girl, who every boy dreams of, but can't have. She's protected by her gangster brother who also wants to have his own rock band in the university, but is more interested in beating people up.

There are some really adorable moments when all the boys are trying to 'Patao' Mehr.LOL The girl plays hard to get, but eventually she gives in and accepts Param as her friend. Then 'Dost ka dost, mera dost' happens and they all become a friendly group. Prem, being the loudest and the most vibrant of the four, has a bit of an outgoing personality. As soon as he lays eyes on Mehr, he falls for her! The scenes between Prem and Mehr were the icing on the cake if not the cherry! Brilliantly executed, and exceptionally performed by Karan. He 'Day Dreams' about her as his Angel.! That's right..!! My Angels is a dream sequence WinkLOL So guys, there's really no love story between Prem & Mehr. They're shown more as friends, but Prem of course remains smitten by her.

The focus of the story is mainly on the four friends and their journey to accomplishing their goal. So the love story comes and goes like a breath of fresh air, but that was the right thing to do. When we watched the promos, and the word, Love, was scratched out and replaced with Music! That was the story summed up in two seconds! Prem starts to fall in love, but he's soon brought back to reality that their music is what they're here for. Music is what they are cheating on their parents for, and he shouldn't be distracted by anything or anybody else. As fate has it, their conversation about tricking their fathers to get their signatures and his infatuation with Mehr, is overheard by Kabir. Lo and behold! Principal is informed, their parents are called and they're expelled from the university.

Life takes them back to where they started from and now beings their journey yet again. But this time it's not about their dreams, its about doing what makes their parents happy! For me the high point of the movie was Param and his dad's argument. That took the story to a whole new height and depth. The way he cries for his dreams sent a jolt through me. This was the turning point in the story, and from here on it was all emotions, realization, struggle, pain and then victory.

The story takes you through a beautiful journey of four very young boys who want to see their parents happy, but they also want to be happy themselves. The saga of emotions, all the parents go through when they see the true worth and potential of their children, was absolutely numbing. The final climax scene 'Challa' song sung by Prem was earth shattering, hair raising and heart stopping! I had to stand up and clap for that scene. Karan performed that scene with such passion, such rage that it felt like he was living the moment! It felt so real that I could feel my blood pumping with the beats of the song. SUPERB JOB! I take a bow! ClapClap 

thank you thank you amna. haaye knew from the few mins promo that challa will be the show stealer ...

I will read story review after I watch,  nai toh suspense nai rahegi.   but when will I get to watch Disapprove.   If it takes too long then I will read the story and wait for dvd. 

Having said that about the story, a couple of things I wanted to mention! Direction was superbClap. Script however was a little faulty at places. Some scenes seemed as if they were dragged and the movie could've done without it. Comic dialogues were cheeky and brilliant at times, but some of them felt flat. But I repeat, only SOME! However these things are minor and do not take much away from the movie. The movie stands strong based on some really strong performances, the emotional content and the beautiful bonding of friends. The portrayal of mother's love for their children was beautiful! The movie makes u believe that nobody can replace a mother's love. Fathers can be strict and emotionally unavailable at times, but mothers will stand by you, believe in your and show you the way, even when you see no hope!  -  Awesome , kudos to the director.  and yeah in every movie there will few scenes that can be ignored that is ok,  what matters is the big picture.   Family bonds are so important , I am so glad they focussed on it so much. 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I want to mention some of THE MOST AMAZING Scenes from the movie..For those who've seen the movie, let me know if you agree, and for those who haven't, make sure you look for these when you watch it!

Prem's first interaction with Mehr.

Mehr: "Jooti Lawaan? (Should I take off my sandal)
Prem: "Main Kya Ji Lalo, Lalo, kitey te shoroat karni hi peni eh. Main kya ji ik gal akhaan, eh jaira suit paya eh na, bara ei sona eh, ede warey kee vichar eh?" (Oh sure sure, we have to begin somewhere! Can I say something? The dress you're wearing is also really nice, what do you think about that?") LOLROFLLOL ' Naughty hotty! - 

ShockedShockedShocked haaawww  Prem ki  inna vadda besharmii ,  but but I love besharmi ROFLROFLROFL, cant wait to watch this.                                                                 

His 'Izzat Loting' by Pinky Africa wali:

Prem in pain and screaming out movie names and then calling his friends for help: "O Bacha lo oye' o tuhadi pehn nouuu! main mar jana eh, fer kalley re jaoge, hayeee"ROFLROFLROFL    lol

The interaction between the four friends after they save him from Pinky.

Prem: "Haye rabba, bara dard ho raya eh yaar! Mazakaan na karo! Menu lagda eh mere bachey ni honey.."  (Karan's expressions in these scenes are something to look out for)ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL  -  ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL karan rocks in comic scenes, haila he luks like a really naughty character in this one

The Scene before the Propose song, when they run after Mehr

Prem: "Lak 28 kuri da, 47 weight kuri da..Oo kuriye, Oo chetti man ja, ainwin na tu late kari ja, Jane tu ya jane na, I hate love stories, kinwen kawan, kinni mohabbat eh" Day DreamingLOL

matlab maan ja kyun kamhokha late kar rahi hai?  lol prem kis shaitani mast hai.. haaye Kinni mohabbat hai Day Dreaming wish it was arohi Embarrassed

Master Saleem Singing and Prem is looki at  Mehr sooo lovingly.!!

Prem: "Kehdi wajji... o saleyo, kentti,,"WinkLOL  - matlab? but whatever it is it sounds romantic Embarrassed

The call between Param and his father:

Param's Dad:  "O puttar,jadoon tu doctor banke kar ajana, te ehi  chinta dian lakeeran, kismet dian lakeeran banke chamkaniyan ne"CryClap - awwee he wants his son to be a doctor but the son's heart wants something else.  so sad when that happens. no one is wrong .

The scene where Raj doesn't have money to pay the fee, and how all the friends gather up money, and sing for him to keep strong! Such a beautiful scene.Hug -  awe

Param trying to write a song, by thinking from his butt (ROFL) Prem (KK) rubbing his hand over Param's butt and leg'Tabad tabad ' Fabulous funny scene! ROFLROFLROFL   - lol

The Library scene:

Prem: "Raati te tusi athwan wonder lagde paye se"
Mehr: "dudh peendey bachey ho tusi..
Prem: Nai nai bacha te nahi, par, tuhano wekh ke na dil jya karan lagpenda, bacha banan noon" LOL

- ha ha haaa  again he said something naughty right.

**** WATCH THIS SCENE FOR KARAN'S EXPRESSIONS*****

Day DreamingHeartDay DreamingHeartDay DreamingHeartDay DreamingHeartDay DreamingHeartDay DreamingHeartDay DreamingHeartDay DreamingHeartDay DreamingHeartDay DreamingHeartDay DreamingHeartDay DreamingHeart

haayeee   but this is so tempting, I want to watch Cry

The argument between Param and his father.CryBroken Heart

The scene where Param's dad sells his land then cries. This scene would make you ball your eyes out, even if you're a cold hearted person! Such a heart and soul wrenching scene.CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

The scene between Prem (KK) and his father about money!

The scene where all of them cry in front of Param!

Ofcourse the final Challa scene'.This scene and Param's dad when he sells the land, are NOT TO BE MISSED!Clap

All songs were beautifully shot, enacted and executed. They were absolutely apt with the scene and the moods of the story, and not a single song looked out of place or out of context! ClapStar

PP music rocks ClapClapClapClapClap

Now Coming over to acting..!!!!!

Karan Kundra -Heart This man is his own challenge - wow loved this line  and surpasses them every time he comes in front of the camera. His dialogue delivery, comic timing, larger than life presence on screen, and his effortlessly sweet, charming and sexy looks make him the pick of the lot, hands down! Even if I wasn't a Karan Kundra fan, I would've come out of the movie theatre star struck by this man. He's proved his mark when it comes to emotional and romantic scenes, but what we see in the movie is a magnified version of the actor with in Karan Kundra. In a couple of scenes he seemed a little OTT, but because his character was young, loud and fun loving, so it went well. On the whole he looks the part, plays the part and conveys the part! ---  karan is an actor with finnesse ClapClapClapClapClap

Manjot Singh had me smiling and crying with him! His cute and innocent looks give him that extra emotional connection audience needed to understand his character. He was definitely the perfect choice for the role of Param. His emotions were perfectly aligned with his dialogues and the scenes. He's a gem and half!

Sangram Singh was perfect for his bad boy role. Nav Bajwa was pretty good for his first movie. He needs a lot of work on his expressions but overall, the depth in his voice came off really well on the surround sound of the theatre and he has a certain zing in him that will help him. Zorawar  was apt, he really didn't have much to do in the movie, from my POV. Whatever he was given, he did and it came out nice. Dhriti ' a pretty girl, with some really cute expressions! She acted well in parts! All the senior artists were all good in their given role. I want to specially mention the artist playing Param's father..!! Hats off to you sir..! WHAT superb acting!!!

awe ClapClapClapClapClap  to all the actors.

OVERALL the movie is A MUST WATCH!!
If you understand Punjabi, you have no excuse. If you don't get the "P" of Punjabi, then watch it for Karan Kundra's expressions, his UBER CUTE expressions, his sweet boy smile, and his to die for looks. And if that doesn't tempt you, then the emotions depicted in the story should attract you, because emotions don't have a language. Pain, happiness, success, love are all felt the way same, understood the same way, just explained a little different! And if you're still not convinced, just watch it anyway, it has English subtitles.!

I will watch it even if I dont know punjabi,  emotions has no language Embarrassed ofcourse if karan wasnt there I wouldnt watch LOL that is different.   oh good subtitles hai toh I can understand , since I like to grasp every small detail of movies I watch.  but meri baari kab aayegi Unhappy

Time to Drool over Karan Now'.

Dhak Dhak ' Breathe in and breathe out'!!! OK..!! I'm sure you've all seen my screen caps - If not Click here

Karan ' Karan ' Karan ' I'll say it one more time..Karan'!!! It should be illegal to look THAT HOT and lethal..!! seriously..! He's injurious to good health! ;-)

So scene by scene ' KK in yellow shirt, stressed, sad emotional, in tears and yet he manages to make my heart skip a beat..!!!

Karan biking, paragliding, wild water rafting, hence taking on life!!!! Even in his heavy outer wears, he looked yummylicious..!! Trust me he did..!! the way he's having fun, laughing with his buddies'!! *sigh* Day Dreaming

KK in his Barbour Jacket and Greyish T-shirt & his shades at the back of his head'so this guy can firkin Rock ANYTHING'watch for it when he removes his jacket and he's lying with his sleeveless shirt ' OH MAN..!! He's freakin' HOT'

Karan in Pink shirt, black blazer, shining STUD in his left ear, and his hot shades.!!! On top of that he's doing a bit of SRK, trying to impress the girl and walking like he's a player..!!! *sigh* Karan'Can you please clone yourself in like billions and send us one..!!!

The Hotty in Blue T-shirt in the class room ' O ' M ' G ' he looked sooo cute, and hot and sweet and uggh..!! all the objectives..!!

KK in My Angel song..!! heheheh..just his expressions, his in love face were so so so so so firkin cute that I felt like any girl would die to have him fall in love with her..!! HOW DO U MANAGE SUCH EXPRESSIONS KARAN..HOWWW???? *Faints*

KK in red T-Shirt and black jacket, Stud in his ear, and a deadly smile on his lips, telling us to: "Keep Smiling" ' I would've continued to smile if my friend hadn't shut my mouth'!!!! I can't say any more than that..!! *Fainted again*

Karan in black Western Fusion Kurta with jeans, wide leather strap watch and a concerned expression on his face for his friend, and a charming smile to cheer him up..!! AHHH..can this guys get any hotter??? I mean seriously..!!!! I need a TICKET TO INDIAAA..somebodyyy take me to KK'

Final scene where KK sings Challa ' the pink rocker shirt, dark heavy eyeliner, blood oozing from his forehead, black pants with chains, metal guitar..!!! HE DEFINED THE WORD ROCKSTAR'!

Do I need to say anything else????? I'm going to faint again..!!!

ClapClapClapClapClapStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStar  even If I din watch it, the reviews and promos are enough to give a standing ovation to Karan.   awesome !!. 

Hug    thanks  amna for this wonderful review and another Hug for the final review on Karan's scenes on how he looks.  now I will go to the snapshots.  thanks once again,  beautiful wonderful review.  ClapClapClapClapClap

Edited by kavyasam - 22 January 2012 at 1:48pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AmnaIshKaranKittu4evaArjuhisisAnjalii...xXxshibz

Post Reply New Post

Go to top