Afsar Bitiya

Did Pintu did right by slapping Krishna ?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 11 January 2012 at 7:30am | IP Logged
So guyzz As U all might hav come 2 know tht Pintu 2dy Slapped Krishna .It was really unexpected for me LOLShocked but do u all think tht Pintu did rght ? or if not rght then Was he wrong ? Confused 

Well If I m asked then According 2 me Pintu did rght .if Pintu wouldn't hav slapped her then She wouldn't hav given d Exam.Yes Violence is not good I aggree but sometimes words doesn't actually help u 2 make soem1 understand but a Single slap does tht exactly wht parents do 2 their children when they were abt 2 do any mistake They explains their child but when he/she doesn't listen ,they slaps their child also . Same Pintu did 2dy . She was not listening 2 Pintu , he tries 2 explain her , He even tells her tht whole plan was of Babloo n her father but Krishna in return tears d Admit card n throws it on Pintu's face whch was totallyy undigestable for him n so in anger he slaps her whch makes Krishna sit on d Exam . So galat tareeke se hi sahi agar kuch aacha hua toh kya bura hua ? rght ? 

Give ur views n comments guys Smile

Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 11 January 2012 at 8:04am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shivana12shabs99prc_fan1ParulRatiShiviwadi..doll-SilverDragon-Prishna_DBPS-abhi-pundir-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Did Pintu did right by slapping Krishna ?" in Afsar Bitiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AngeloScuro

IF-Rockerz

AngeloScuro

Posted: 11 January 2012 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Ouch I'm conflicted on this.

Edited by angel68 - 11 January 2012 at 8:02am

sandiab

IF-Rockerz

sandiab

Posted: 11 January 2012 at 7:55am | IP Logged
moni 1st time i am  not sure coz i seriously feel that violence should never be an option against a woman and not changing my rule for my pintu. bt i do feel she deserved it to a certain extent he tried explaining to her nicely bt she was just becoming more and more stubborn. bt u can understand her stubbornness at the same time as well she is trying to do the right thing 4 her family trying to give up her dream and all he ever does is make make her remember her dreams. so for me i think they both kind of over stepped their limits with each other. so not going to vote coz i feel like it is a yes and a no for me. bt seriously what a slap

AngeloScuro

IF-Rockerz

AngeloScuro

Posted: 11 January 2012 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Guess most love stories start by over stepping the boundaries we build around each other. So hope more boundaries get broken by each other.

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 11 January 2012 at 8:09am | IP Logged
@Sandia

I aggree dear tht Violence is not good especially against a Women . But dear Like u said jab shabd kaam naa aaye toh thoda physically hona pad ta hai . Every one does it .Don't see it as a male female . but see it as a human being . I m also against volence . but Like I said Sometimes It is really needed . Yes Krishna was rght on hr place but if Pintu wuldn't hav slapped her She wouldn't hav given d exam n When her Own father is wid her then whatzz d fear n wht abt dileemmea ? If she becoems Officer then automatically several allinaces will come not only for her but for her Di also . So I thnik Pintu did it rght . n I m saying dis unbiasedly not becozz I love pintu .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sandiabPrishna_DBPS

aashiluvskinny

aashiluvskinny

Posted: 11 January 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
i dnt know moni but i clicked yes at it...coz even i felt that coz she was not at all agreeing pintoo had no other option left with him...
but m sure later on wen krishna will b an officer she will definitely tell pintoo that his slap has really changed her life...

Edited by aashiluvskinny - 11 January 2012 at 10:52am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moniluvskinshuk

shaazi

IF-Rockerz

shaazi

Posted: 11 January 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
i think yes he did right by slapping her and it actually workedLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moniluvskinshuk

ParulRatiShivi

IF-Rockerz

ParulRatiShivi

Posted: 11 January 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged
 I'm Conflicted On This Too...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.