Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

We are leaving for our honeymoon soon V&J:-Article

Prettychoco90 IF-Dazzler
Prettychoco90
Prettychoco90

Posted: 11 January 2012 at 6:58am | IP Logged

It's been only a few months since Viren and Jeevika have been married. Don't you think they make a cute couple? Well, we speak to this hot jodi about life after marriage, adjustments in the family and the other ups and downs. Hear them out...

STARONE.IN

Viren-JeevikaHow has life changed after marriage?

Jeevika (J): Life, I think has changed a lot for me. In Rishikesh, I used to lead a very simple life, doing all the household chores like making tea and breakfast for everyone. At Virenji's place, everything is served on a platter and there are so many rules to follow. While I do feel a little lost at times, I am glad to have a  helpful husband like Virenji.

Viren (V) : For me, life has changed in every possible way. Since Jeevika and I had an arranged marriage, we are still only getting to know each other. There's a lot of adjusting to do, you know - from sharing your room to your family. Married life is tough for sure! But I think, we as a couple are pulling through fine.

How well have you adjusted to the Vadhera house?

J: Oh...I am still in the transition phase, adjusting every single day. Though I am sure it's not just me as every married woman has to go through this. Thankfully, I have Virenji by my side to make me feel comfortable and also sometimes cover up for my mistakes (laughs).

Do you think Jeevika has adjusted well?

V: Jeevika is an ideal wife and I think everyone would want a wife like her. Since she is new to the family, it's only natural for her to take time in adjusting to a new set up.

When are you both going for a honeymoon and where?

J: Finally! Yes we are leaving for our honeymoon soon. We will be going to Goa and I'm really excited about it. Hopefully,  we will get some 'alone' time to know each other better.

V: Since our marriage had a lot of glitches, I can't wait to spend some exclusive time with Jeevika and share some romantic moments with her.

How was your your first birthday experience away from home?

J: I've been missing Beeji, Chacha, Chachi and Maanvi ever since I got married. Though Virenji always makes me feel at home, I couldn't have asked for a better birthday gift than Maanvi coming here.

Watch this space for the next part of this interview and don't forget to catch Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai, Mon-Fri at 8:30pm only on STAR Plus.

Sources:-  http://starplus.startv.in/news/2820/we-are-leaving-for-our-honeymoon-soon---virenjeevika.aspx

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

18maniNabzKaJenDMGcuttieerelentless.

cuttiee IF-Sizzlerz
cuttiee
cuttiee

Posted: 11 January 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
tfs..

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top