Pinto ji ne maara krishna ko chaanta :O

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

KinSanj

IF-Stunnerz

KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 11 January 2012 at 6:56am | IP Logged
haila...news news news..kal tak jo romancing chal raha tha aaj dikhaya gussa...
Pinto ji slaps krishna today...why? because she tore up her ID card that she needed for sitting in the exam. haila pinto ji got really pissed off today...ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked

Edited by SanKi4eva - 11 January 2012 at 6:58am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shabs99aruntouchVirMan_ArShiAngeloScurosandiabAlphabet26moniluvskinshukSanihaKaKinshukPrishna_DBPS

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pinto ji ne maara krishna ko chaanta :O" in Afsar Bitiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Prishna_DBPS

IF-Sizzlerz

Prishna_DBPS

Posted: 11 January 2012 at 6:59am | IP Logged
OH wow sanju ji kripya thoda detail mein live update batayie na. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aruntouch

sandiab

IF-Rockerz

sandiab

Posted: 11 January 2012 at 7:07am | IP Logged
thats bad i absolutely hate violence against woman bt will reserve my comments on his behaviour until i watch it properly bt he shouldn't have slapped her bad bad badThumbs Down

aruntouch

AngeloScuro

IF-Rockerz

AngeloScuro

Posted: 11 January 2012 at 7:09am | IP Logged
He was so pissed off that he has done what she has asked by walking away not to show his face to her anymore.LOL

aruntouch

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 11 January 2012 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Hailaaa sanju , rachu OMGG dis was reallyy Reallyy Unexpected .Shocked . I was shocked completely when saw d coming up . I was Like OMGG yeh kaa ho gaya ShockedLOL 

Rachu Pintu was Trying 2 explain her tht dis all plan was of BS n VP , n It was not only his plan . but Krishna was adamant on her decision 2 return . Pintu again shakes her n gives her d Admit card but In anger Krishna Tores it n THROWS IT ON PINTU'S FACE Shocked n was abt 2 leave but Pintu grabs her again n gives her a TIGHT SLAP Shocked n In return Krishna aggrees 2 give d Exam but She tells him or shld say Warns him by showing him d Finger tht aaj ke baad mujhe aapki Shakal nahi dikhni chahiyeShocked 

OMGG It was reallyy a Sock but I lovedd it LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shabs99aruntouchAngeloScuroPrishna_DBPS

Prishna_DBPS

IF-Sizzlerz

Prishna_DBPS

Posted: 11 January 2012 at 7:22am | IP Logged
I watched the scene now Moni. It literally looked like father slapping her stubborn 5 yr old daughter who is not ready to give the exam. Omg the anger Pintu singh had at that moment was mind-blowing. His slap worked and she was ready to give the exam. He slapped her for her own good which she was not understanding at the moment and was making mistake

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shabs99aruntouch

sandiab

IF-Rockerz

sandiab

Posted: 11 January 2012 at 7:28am | IP Logged
is there anything known as a heartbreaking slap my god i didn't know who to feel force for krishna who had gotten slapped or pintu coz he slapped her. omg what a scene

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aruntouchAngeloScuro

AngeloScuro

IF-Rockerz

AngeloScuro

Posted: 11 January 2012 at 7:37am | IP Logged
I couldn't take sides this time. I understood where the both of them was coming from.But I thought the slap would be the other way around ie: Krishna slapping Pintu ji.

Edited by angel68 - 11 January 2012 at 7:36am

aruntouch

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.