Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

!!Na Bole Tum EDT!!#1!!..Darmiyaan!!~~ (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 19

praniti

praniti

Posted: 18 January 2012 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
@ Nureat 
I agree...there are not many content driven shows around...I really miss Gulaal...I wanted it to have a proper ending at least..Kesar's accident was not something I'd wanted to see for Gulaal's realization..but unfortunately they had to rush things to wrap up the show.

Regarding Mohan..probably you are right ! His self righteousness might be the cause for the intensity ...and yes as you said...I loved it the most when they lightened up the scene with him saying he is not going to run around her apologizing...lol..
I know...they somehow have this UNGLI fixation LOL...each one is just not ready to listen to the other since day one...I was laughing the other day when she threatened him about calling the police if she sees him again..ROFL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "!!Na Bole Tum EDT!!#1!!..Darmiyaan!!~~ (Page 7)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 18 January 2012 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
@Praniti: I miss Gulaal too *sigh*...yeah we could have gotten a better ending scenario but I guess for what it's worth, the last GK scene was quite epic and we got a decent end.

I loved Mohan's "Ab ISSE achha aur main nahin ban sakta" line...LOL...it showed how AWKWARD he was feeling trying to apologize to her waise bhi but still he did it...even making attempts to be all RESPECTFUL and  calling her AAP and stuffLOL...bechara.

Haan there is definitely an UNGLI fixation...Megha started it by first saying 'ungli neeche' to him at their first meeting in the mandir...then since then it's been going back and forth...lol

On a different note, I really cracked up when Mohan called Renu LADDOO WAALI AUNTY todayROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

RockDaWorldpraniti-RD-sensodyne-Fivr-Sunna_Deewani

RockDaWorld

Groupbie

RockDaWorld

Posted: 19 January 2012 at 3:00am | IP Logged
@mirageas Hey...!! You just mentioned about that Background score that they play for MM...That tune which they had played on 17th Jan episode...when Mohan was restlessly roaming around in his home...catching a glimpse of megha through his curtains???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sensodyne

RockDaWorld

Groupbie

RockDaWorld

Posted: 19 January 2012 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Where is that tune from?? I loved it...

RockDaWorld

Groupbie

RockDaWorld

Posted: 19 January 2012 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Guys there is a times of India article...regarding Comparison of NBTNMKK and a new Drama named Punar Vivah...NBTNMKK is such a light hearted shw while Punar Vivah is a serious drama highlighting the issue of remarriage...!! Bad comparison...What are your views?

-Fivr-

IF-Veteran Member

-Fivr-

Posted: 19 January 2012 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Posting from another thread:

Originally posted by -Fivr-

Today's episode was missing the comic tone that we'd seen in the episodes for the past couple of days. But that doesn't necessarily mean that it wasn't a good episode. I think this episode - as bland as it may seem in comparison - was necessary for the story to move forward. Because after all, we did get introduced to the shudder-inducing Rastogi jee in here. *gags*

In the initial scene, I liked how Megha was resolved to take Addu to the bus stop herself - I'm glad she's standing up for her self. Strength doesn't mean that she has to yell and scream and hit people.. The fact that she's silently and re silently facing their undue criticism and gossip is a huge demonstration of her strength and character to me!

Coming to the next thing.. First off, WHO in their right mind goes to someone's house to discuss their on-sale motorcycle but NEVER once feels the need to mention that he is there for that purpose until AFTER the shut the door on his face?! And who the heck talks like that - "thok thak k dekhonga", "item acha hai toh", "ghumaney ley jaonga" - without once clarifying that it is for a bike? I mean.. I can understand that you assume that they know you are talking about the bike once you've ALREADY mentioned that you are here for that purpose. But bagair boley, muh utha k chaley gaye and they expect the whole mohalla to know why they're there? *annoyed muh* What an idiot.

And while we're on the topic of annoying idiot, we were made privy to another's existence when Megha was in the market buying her grocery. First he makes that cheap comment about "divorcee' men" and then he continues to PHYSICALLY block her way and finally hold her back?! Are you kidding me?! Tamasha laga hai?! Honestly.. Sometimes people really have no manners. Waise I know this scene was probably dramatized a bit so that Mohan come in and "save the day", but I am SO glad that Megha didn't stand around while Mohan gave the guy a piece of his mind. Don't get me wrong, I loved his "sorry kya tera baap aa k boley ga"-besti-type dialogues.. But I just wouldn't have appreciated Megha standing around like a star struck fangirl. I'm glad she moved on. He created the mess so if he's dealing with it now, so be it! But YAY Mohan for telling the idiot off.. Although his grabbing the guy's hand off of Megha's shoulder in slow-motion was way to reminiscent of the usual "romantic heroes" on screen these days, I am willing to let it pass.. I guess itna toh chalta hai!

Of course, when Mohan ran back to apologize I loved how he was trying SO hard to be all "restrained" in his "tu, teri" type comments.. Lol.. His "teri, tumhari, apki" types corrections just cracked me up. But as always, I'm glad that Megha didn't let him off easy. He did create a mess for her, albeit unintentionally and she should be allowed to hold a grudge. Being as stubborn and strong willed as she is. Lol. I love how he sulks after she leaves, because he apologized TEEN BAAR and she still didn't accept! Oh Mohan.. LOL And Guru's dismissive "upar aa jao, tumhara kuch nahi ho sakta.." was hillarious! I love these two! ROFL

The Mohan-Renu scene was entertaining enough.. Lol! Mohan was already too stressed to deal with Renu - he toh was even leaving araam sey.. But then she went all "Chanchal!! Gunda mere peechey!" and all.. Lol.. HOW could Mohan resist?! So he goes to her and cheenchoes her tang about being so "sundar and susheel" (at least in her mind).. And how he wants to marry her little sister! Lol.. Why do I feel that he was trying to make her think that he was the "gunda" who was now trying to line-maro on her? *think* I don't know.. Khair! Lol..

SLEASE BAG RASTOGI!! That's all I have to say.. The moment he came on the screen with his button-popping shirts and a sleaze-ridden laugh, I was grossed out. And it just progressed through the remainder of the show as he first invited himself to the Vyas house and upon reaching there continued to visually harass Megha. I mean he even tried to grab her hand as she gave him some food! *gags* Kya badtameez admi hai! It amazes me how money and power can blind people or at least the prospect of it, because how Sanjay never saw through this guy amazes me. Waise toh poora din phone nahi uthaya takey koi rishta na ley aye aur ab khud hi is gandagi ki dukaan ko ghar ley aya! *disgusted muh* I feel so bad for Megha - for being objectified so by this third class admi! SUCH a creep! *shudders*

I guess tomorrow looks interesting in the precap with the whole but lets see how it turns out.

P.S. I missed Nanhi and Guru today! My two favorite people were MIA.. And Addu bhi hawa ki tarhan aye aur chal diye.. Ouch

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

praniti-Swetha-sensodyneSunna_DeewaniAreYaar

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 19 January 2012 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RockDaWorld

@mirageas Hey...!! You just mentioned about that Background score that they play for MM...That tune which they had played on 17th Jan episode...when Mohan was restlessly roaming around in his home...catching a glimpse of megha through his curtains???

I liked that tune too...very melodious...I think it's been specially composed for this show only...haven't heard it anywhere else before...I guess it will be Mohan-Megha's 'romantic' tune.

I'm waiting to see if they release the full audio of the title track soon as well...such a cute song it is.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-sensodyne

sensodyne

IF-Rockerz

sensodyne

Posted: 19 January 2012 at 9:18am | IP Logged

Originally posted by RockDaWorld

Oh yes I was talking about that particular BG score only and I also liked bikhri bikhri song which was played for them when Megha was going to Indore. Lyrics are nice which suits them. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcRBaYa7W20&list=FLliBcKUWzEd-gcVV8WnvgGw&index=2&feature=plpp_video

Edit:

I think you talking about this BG score na?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCDZb2dZbpM

*credit of videos goes to uploaders. 

Edited by mirageas - 19 January 2012 at 9:32am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RockDaWorld-Swetha-AreYaar

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.