Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
all three episodes till now were perfect..i m really eager to watch next episodes...good acting by female lead..she is perfect..and the lil kid Nanhi is so cute but sensible...great..!!
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Yes I'm also impressed with Aakansha's acting very much. I have not been so much impressed by any female leads acting in a long time. She is so refreshingly natural. 

Also y'day i noticed Megha's MIL is also a good. She is just too affected by the loss of her son. That's why she is blaming Megha. Not really bad or sadistic MIL. I liked her too. 

Also the Builder Dinanath - He was calm and composed, not smirking or smiling unneccesarily like villains in some serials do. I guess he just smiled slightly and nodded only when the committee rejected Megha's emotional appeal. That too it was like the committee did the right thing not typical villainous smile or smirk. 

On the downside i felt the woman abusing megha in court little too over the top drama that could have been avoided. But even in that scene, Aakansha's reactions were good. Also dinanath also reacted like a Observor. I'm sure he would be happy for that in his heart as these things might break his opponent's confidence. Still he didn't show any enjoyment in Aakansha's insult. Hope they don't make him caricature serial villain. 
new-ray thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
All 3 epis are perfect and the from the view of acting all are good.
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
All three episodes were very well done. I particularly like the story-line which is different from the normal run-of-the-mill teledramas. 
The female lead Aakansha is awesome. Her expressions are enough to bring tears to any one's eyes...At least I was very moved by her show of emotions...
Udhay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
The show is awesome, I'm loving the characters of the show.. The USP of this show is good story, superb packaging, and, above all, a talented star cast.. I hope this show becomes a grand success..
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
I never cared for TRPs of serials but i'm very curious to know the TRPs of this show for this week and next week. I too wish this serial gets successful. Edited by subhas123 - 12 years ago
itsnabzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Fully enjoyed tonite episode..

Megha and nanhi's scenes were so touching.. Love their bonding..

Mohan and renu's scenes were hilarious..🤣 Wat a shock mohan gave to renu..😆

Bt mohan and nanhi stole the show.. They were amazing..
From the sandwish eating by mohan to Nanhi narrating her abla widow story..
Too good..
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
That old publisher guy who refused to publish Nanhi's Ad was also very good. His interaction with nanhi, the way talked to her was very natural. 

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
wow awesome precap..now i m eagerly waiting for the confusuions btwn Nanahi Addu Mohan and Megha..