Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Mohan is so cool

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-AkkiLuvsNBT-

IF-Sizzlerz

-AkkiLuvsNBT-

Posted: 11 January 2012 at 5:24am | IP Logged
guys i m literally waiting for more nok jhoks...btwn MeGhan..both r very natural..and male lead is very good looking and cooltypes...this pair chemistry will rock...hope to see more fun..feel sad seing Meghas past story..i wish they show the flashback scens

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

trisa_98

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mohan is so cool" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Yaminibandi

Yaminibandi

Posted: 11 January 2012 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Ya..!! their  nokjhoks are really very funny and wanted more.I think they will show abt her husband's past today...

..enchanted..

IF-Stunnerz

..enchanted..

Posted: 11 January 2012 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Akki u here gr8
even m loving the nok jhoks and waiting to see more of tem!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-AkkiLuvsNBT--shalz-

-AkkiLuvsNBT-

IF-Sizzlerz

-AkkiLuvsNBT-

Posted: 11 January 2012 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poojawal_Pooja_

Akki u here gr8
even m loving the nok jhoks and waiting to see more of tem!!
ya i m here..u left Phulwa forum rite...i read there...u know i was witing for this show..so now i hav two fav shows Parichay and Na bole..on COLORS...

..enchanted..

IF-Stunnerz

..enchanted..

Posted: 11 January 2012 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Yea u got it right!!!! Even my fav shows are these two am a silent member in parichay forum and ehre active!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-AkkiLuvsNBT-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.