From the depth of my heart!!!!

Posted: 17 years ago

😑Now it is enough OMG Arjun gets hurt 😭just 😭😭😭because of Mansen he is a blood sucking animal 🀒🀒he hurts the most deserving members of the family he is the one who should be arrested he is a demon 😈😑he said that he cannot even care about the family members to save his bussiness cant he just see if Arjun and Bhumi arrested is this not the digrace upon the whole family name???😑

Sorry yaar if i am using the harsh words but i am sooooooo angry that i cant help myself saying these comments on Mansen whose actually Insane i think he should change his name and he will be called "Insane Goenka".😑😑😑

Sorry again.

Agree Maleka, Insane Goenka is really taking his hatred for Arjun and Bhavri 2 far. I feel reading the precap there is hope and that Bhavri will definately do something, and i hope Bade Dadaji helps her as well.

Jisne Arjun ko hurt kiya hai aur jisne karwaya hai I wish ke woh log jadlhi iss duniya se hi uth jaye(means frm the world of SAARRTHI).
agree wid all of u 😊 ....mansen wasn't born with sense 😑 ...hope bhoomi teaches him a lesson soon...buraien ki toh haar honi hi hain...btw..diya have i told u that ur avatar is soooo cute 😳
o def agree with u maleka!!! that insane goenka has gone beyond insanity!!!! 😑 😑 😑 sumbody plz kill him!! n soon!!!! 😑 😑 😑 dimagh bhi kharab kar diya hai..n meri toh bardasht se bahir hai ab yeh!!! 😑

waise diya nice avatar..very cute.. 😳 πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by pinkykhan

Agree Maleka, Insane Goenka is really taking his hatred for Arjun and Bhavri 2 far. I feel reading the precap there is hope and that Bhavri will definately do something, and i hope Bade Dadaji helps her as well.

I also think the same

Originally posted by sadDe

waise diya nice avatar..very cute.. 😳 πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by preeti_saarrthi

diya have i told u that ur avatar is soooo cute 😳

Thx to both of you.

totally agree with maleka,today mansen crossed all the limits.before today i think that there is some humanity alive in mansen i mean i think in basis of his reaction when satya was dead or when he warned sishupal when he wanted to threaten bhoomika but now i think he is a complete selfish personality who only thinks of his own children 😑 .
i also agreee with u maleka...he is soooo soo irritating... 😑 😑 😑 .i will kill him.. 😑 πŸ˜‰ ...ab to kanaiya hi bachaye mansen ko... πŸ˜†
agreed! in today's epi couldnt beleive he could get arjun hurt and get them arrested 😑 ....how mean is that ....but thats not going to last ....mebbe a day will be there soon ...when bhumi uses the same words ...and gets yuvraj and shish arrested ! πŸ˜ƒ