T R P THREAD 27 june TO 03 july PAGE 11

crazysandhir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Post all trps only here so that the forum will stay clean.
this week's trp:1.4

Edited by nidzlovekinrul - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bristi04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Initial was not so gd..but now Kingshuk is in full form...
started liking...!😊
shaazi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
trp is  low yaar...it again dropped this week
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
omg why is this happening what aren't the ppl in india liking this show this is so disappoining i hope its better this week. it will be a real shame if this show ends
shaazi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sandiab

omg why is this happening what aren't the ppl in india liking this show this is so disappoining i hope its better this week. it will be a real shame if this show ends

even i dont understand why trp is so low...it keeps dropping every week...i think it's on second last position among all shows on zee tv
sandiab thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaazi

even i dont understand why trp is so low...it keeps dropping every week...i think it's on second last position among all shows on zee tv

i just dnt understant what the indian public want to watch in india if they want kalaries like sns after watching Pinky's family and what they did so far i have a feeling that they will do worse its just a matter of time but until that time why cant they just enjoy a show with a good cast,  good acting and a good story. 
bristi04 thumbnail

This s happening as it s showing in Zee...which is in 4th rank...above all..
But I like Kingshuk ..here also he is a perfect combination of style,looks ,voice n acting..but here no such usp beside him..so he is only carrying the show..
sandiab thumbnail

Originally posted by: bristi04

This s happening as it s showing in Zee...which is in 4th rank...above all..
But I like Kingshuk ..here also he is a perfect combination of style,looks ,voice n acting..but here no such usp beside him..so he is only carrying the show..

what does usp mean--- but as for the rest of your comments i dnt feel at all that he alone is carrying the show he is adding the entertainment value to the show which is exciting fans who are watching but dnt take anything away  from the rest of the cast coz they are playing there roles to perfection. it would have been a totally different case if the other cast members won't doing there jobs but here we have a very good starcast unlike alot of other shows where besides the leads the rest of the cast is bad or the leads are ok and as the show continues after a year or 2 they get better. Edited by sandiab - 12 years ago
bristi04 thumbnail

what does usp mean--- but as for the rest of your comments i dnt feel at all that he alone is carrying the show he is adding the entertainment value to the show which is exciting fans who are watching but dnt take anything away  from the rest of the cast coz they are playing there roles to perfection. it would have been a totally different case if the other cast members won't doing there jobs but here we have a very good starcast unlike alot of other shows where besides the leads the rest of the cast is bad or the leads are ok and as the show continues after a year or 2 they get better.

pLEASE don't take other way..any show initialy needs promotion n some attractive cast..
I even  got to know abt this show when I  by chance saw the add of this show n i took  interest because of him..like film show even needs some entertaining value for it's initial kick start ...three of the cast are known face actors  playing km's father n mother,Krishna's dad..please don't get hurt... 
Edited by bristi04 - 12 years ago
sandiab thumbnail

Originally posted by: bristi04

we are all watching for him😉 so not hurt i just wrote the last part ab the quality of the actors on the show coz there are seriosly some shows where acting not good at all but the show is tops bt here acting by all are good from the smallest to the eldest and it isn't attracting the audience. bt lets give it time and pray for the best