Mythological Masti

* \|/ Games of the Yuga: SOC \|/ * (Page 95)

Post Reply New Post

Page 95 of 131

ShivangBuch

Goldie

ShivangBuch

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by varaali

Saadar Pranaam, Shivang...LOL 
Pranaam. Big smile

Very intelligent...to frame such a question...It seems so obvious once you've explained it...
Thanks.Smile I had thought actually about many other choupais and demons too and had plenty of weird ideas too from mixed sources rather than just RCM lines but I got sufficient number of lines within RCM itself so that finalized a nice misguiding question. Even in RCM too, there were more lines with a few of above words among which I chose a single.

I guess anyone can set the next question- you or Shasranamam. (Where has Vrish suddenly disappeared? )
I am also surprised!!! He just disappeared seeing RCM choupais!! And I thought it would be easiest for him to notice and pick those names among the words in the lines as he is specializing in Asur department.LOL That's his PHD area of interest. It should have struck straight away into his eyes. Not even a comment to ask for further clues. I doubt he has even seen this post then. Kya pata. I visited his profile along with yours yesterday or night before yesterday. Both of your profile showed recent logins in scrapbook but very far login back weeks ago on profile page. Very strange it was. I also can't upload a new picture in my profile to change the current Mahadev Parvati profile picture. Pata nahi kya problem hai.

Okk next you or Sahasranamam.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Debipriyavaraali

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "* \|/ Games of the Yuga: SOC \|/ * (Page 95)" in Mythological Masti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

varaali

IF-Dazzler

varaali

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 2:22am | IP Logged
Debipriya-

Good to see you back. Want to set the next question?

DebipriyaShivangBuch

SahasranamaM

Groupbie

SahasranamaM

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShivangBuch

Oops!!!! Tab to mar gaye... Helmet aur shield le kar laptop ke samne baithna padega... Get ready with your tomatoes!!!!LOLLOL   LOL

Okk. My answer is Tarakasur...

Sarag Narak Anurag Biraga...5th Choupai (2nd line) after 5th Doha Balkand i.e. 1.5.5
Hansahi Bak Dadur Chatakahi...1st Choupai (2nd line) after 8th Doha Balkand i.e. 1.8.1
Siya Nindak Agh Ogh Nasaye...2nd Choupai (1st line) after 15th Doha Balkand i.e. 1.15.2
Taraku asur bhayau tehi kala...3rd Choupai (1st line) after 81st Doha Balkand i.e. 1.81.3
Kartal BaaN Dhanush Ati Soha...4th Choupai (2nd line) after 203rd Doha Balkand i.e. 1.203.4

First of all please observe and note that each line in the question has the word which is also the name of one asur in our mythos:

1st line - Narak
2nd line - Bak
3rd line - Agh
4th line - Taraku (that's Tulsidasji's ascent in Avadhi) asur
5th line - BaaN

Logic 1 - All the asurs other than Tarakasur were killed or defeated by Krishna.
Logic 2 - Tarakasur is the only demon in the list whose death was the main aim of the birth of his killer.
Logic 3 (which actually was my 1st original logic LOL)- Tarakasur is the only demon in the list whose meaning by Tulsidasji in the above listed Choupais in RCM is that demon himself. In the first line, the reference of Tulsidasji is not of Narakasur but Narak the hell. In the second line of my question, in the Choupai, Tulsidasji is referring to Bak the bird and not Bak the asur in the form of that bird. In the third line Tulsidasji is referring to Agh meaning of which is sin and not Aghasur. In the fourth line (our answer), the word Tarak/Taraku actually means Tarakasur only. In the fifth line, Tulsi means to say BaaN to be the arrow/arrows.

The other alternative answer could be: BaaN

BaaNaasur is the only one among the five in the list who was not killed by Krishna/Kartikeya but only defeated and ego destroyed (However, I think the serial SK showed that he was killed if I am not wrong - I think Vrish would be knowing this better than me since I have watched and like SK only upto Dwarika nirman and then Sudama episodes).

Shocked Seems you are a reborn saptarshi..!

DebipriyaShivangBuch

ShivangBuch

Goldie

ShivangBuch

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SahasranamaM

Shocked Seems you are a reborn saptarshi..!

Lol. Ye kya???? Baapre aap ke paas tamatar nahi the to joke hi maar di mere sath. OMG this question asked by me is giving me thrill now. I thought I would get kicks and punches only.ROFL Par like to sirf aap hi ki thi. Varaali congratulated me for the question only later on. Kisi ne originally wo question enjoy hi nahi kiya tha. Aur ab aisa hi question phir se launga to koi surprise element nahi rahega.Confused

Edited by ShivangBuch - 14 October 2012 at 7:54am

varaali

IF-Dazzler

varaali

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
^^^^ Sorry, Shivang. I must have forgotten to press the 'like' button. But that doesn't mean I did not enjoy the question. Yes, it got me confused initially- but after you explained the logic, it became obvious. 

Definitely shows your mastery over RCM. Clap 

Sahasranamam- do you follow Hindi?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShivangBuch

ShivangBuch

Goldie

ShivangBuch

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 11:10pm | IP Logged

^^^^ Sorry, Shivang. I must have forgotten to press the 'like' button. But that doesn't mean I did not enjoy the question. Yes, it got me confused initially- but after you explained the logic, it became obvious. 
That's what I said that you liked the question actually when you posted the response but originally you didn't or forgot. Oh isme sorry ki koi baat nahi. Like dabana compulsory to nahi agar like kiya bhi ho to bhi. But people would naturally try to guess from such features. It's automatic and usual na? I generally don't have the habit of judging from like button whether the person liked my post or not but judging whether the person read my post or not. If like button is not there, my first presumption is not that the person hasn't liked the post but my first presumption is usually that the person hasn't read the post because ham mostly ek dusare ki 70-80% posts to like karte hi hain if you have noticed. Phir kabhi ham response hi itna fast dete hain ki reply kar dene ke baad like dabana zaroori bhi nahi reheta aur dhyan me bhi nahi reheta. Par is baar is particular case me the question remained there unanswered for many days and still it was found that people saw it so my judgment was the second one. Waise bhi ham pehele answer khoj len uske baad hi question kaisa tha uska pata chalta hai. Right?Wink 

Definitely shows your mastery over RCM. Clap 
Are nahi. RCM maine nahi padhi puri. Ye to question set karne ke time search kar leta hun required contents. Ya phir debate ke samay. Jaise KMG translation ke case me karta hun.

I had that implied impression at the time of posting the previous post naturally. I think he knows it a little bit to understand it IIRC from our few PM conversations. I may be wrong.

Edited by ShivangBuch - 15 October 2012 at 12:00am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SahasranamaMDebipriyavaraali

SahasranamaM

Groupbie

SahasranamaM

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 11:34pm | IP Logged

I had that implied impression at the time of posting the previous post naturally. I think he knows it a little bit to understand it IIRC from our few PM conversations. I may be wrong.

Of course..I do. But not a scholar as my experiences with Hindi is only from LKG-10th and from movies and TV shows. Obviously  it will take more time for me to grasp if something like the above is written.

DebipriyaShivangBuch

Debipriya

Debipriya

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 5:58am | IP Logged

Debipriya-

Good to see you back. Want to set the next question?

Hello Dear Sis! Smile

Yes, I am 'Kind of' back , lol Big smile. That is, not fully active, just coming here once daily Smile

Right now, I don't have any qs to ask Unhappy ... I am enjoying the recent qs- ans.s Star of this Thread. Going backwards from the current page, ROFL

Originally posted by SahasranamaM

Shocked Seems you are a reborn saptarshi..!

Hi Dear! Smile

LOVED this particular comment of yours Clap ROFL  

Edited by Debipriya - 15 October 2012 at 5:59am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SahasranamaMShivangBuchvaraali

Post Reply New Post

Go to top