* \|/ Games of the Yuga: SOC \|/ * - Page 83

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by .Vrish.

No, like you said, again that's too obvious.  Besides, I already indicated above that Pradhyumna is not the answer. Thought as much

Hint: it is something related to battles, however 😉

Coming from you, that is not unexpected 😛

Ok, I PMed SahasranamaM.  Let's see if she takes a shot @ this. 

Sahasranamam is a He  😆

Is Shivang inactive @ the moment as well?

Yes, I think so. Seems to have disappeared. Not replied to my PM as well.

One more hint, in case SahasranamaM or Shivang don't choose to take a shot/stab at it:

Think about the most basic aspect of a combat, and then apply it here.  That will give you the answer.
Is it Bhima because he was the only one who fought with a mace, whereas the others fought with a bow and arrow?
Bhima is correct, but not for that reason.  I thought that Pradhyumna too fought w/ a mace, and on occasion, so did Shalya.

Think of the most basic ways a combat concludes, and then try!  There, I can't say any more w/o giving out the answer.
^ He left his opponent alive (but mortally wounded)?
No, Bhima meant to kill him, and Duryodhan did eventually die.

Answer is that he is the only one who won his last known battle - w/ Duryodhan.

Arjun was defeated in his last battle w/ the dacoits who defeated him, and abducted a lot of the Yadava womenfolk while Arjun was taking the survivors of Dwarka to Indraprastha/Mathura.  Even if one doesn't count that for any reason, Arjun still lost his battle against Babruvahana

Karna & Shalya were both defeated & slain in their last battles w/ Arjun & Yudhisthir

Pradhyumna was killed in the last fight while trying to protect Satyaki from those incensed @ the killing of Kritavarma

Anyway, Kal, you are the next questioner
Originally posted by varaali

One answer could be that Pradyumna did not take part in the MB war while others did - but that's too obvious. 

There's a catch somewhere- but what's it? 😆 

Vrish- have you PMed Sahasranamam about the revival of this thread? This is the sort of question which he usually cracks. Let's wait for him to give a try before you reveal the answer.

Varaali..👏 Thanks for remembering me..! But as usual, I am stuck here...! How unfortunate..! Whenever I am free, either the thread or my brains would be inactive..! Whenever the thread is active, I am active here and my good thoughts are deactivated inside my office..!!
And I missed the chance again...😕

Originally posted by .Vrish.

Ok, I PMed SahasranamaM.  Let's see if she takes a shot @ this.  Is Shivang inactive @ the moment as well?

Oh sorry, just that we guys are so rare here on I-F, I just went by the default assumptions for this site 😳  All the guys I've encountered to date on I-F, I can count on 1 hand.