* \|/ Games of the Yuga: SOC \|/ * - Page 75

Posted: 11 years ago
Debipriya-

Good to see you back. Want to set the next question?
Originally posted by ShivangBuch

Oops!!!! Tab to mar gaye... Helmet aur shield le kar laptop ke samne baithna padega... Get ready with your tomatoes!!!!😆😆   😆

Okk. My answer is Tarakasur...

Sarag Narak Anurag Biraga...5th Choupai (2nd line) after 5th Doha Balkand i.e. 1.5.5
Hansahi Bak Dadur Chatakahi...1st Choupai (2nd line) after 8th Doha Balkand i.e. 1.8.1
Siya Nindak Agh Ogh Nasaye...2nd Choupai (1st line) after 15th Doha Balkand i.e. 1.15.2
Taraku asur bhayau tehi kala...3rd Choupai (1st line) after 81st Doha Balkand i.e. 1.81.3
Kartal BaaN Dhanush Ati Soha...4th Choupai (2nd line) after 203rd Doha Balkand i.e. 1.203.4

First of all please observe and note that each line in the question has the word which is also the name of one asur in our mythos:

1st line - Narak
2nd line - Bak
3rd line - Agh
4th line - Taraku (that's Tulsidasji's ascent in Avadhi) asur
5th line - BaaN

Logic 1 - All the asurs other than Tarakasur were killed or defeated by Krishna.
Logic 2 - Tarakasur is the only demon in the list whose death was the main aim of the birth of his killer.
Logic 3 (which actually was my 1st original logic 😆)- Tarakasur is the only demon in the list whose meaning by Tulsidasji in the above listed Choupais in RCM is that demon himself. In the first line, the reference of Tulsidasji is not of Narakasur but Narak the hell. In the second line of my question, in the Choupai, Tulsidasji is referring to Bak the bird and not Bak the asur in the form of that bird. In the third line Tulsidasji is referring to Agh meaning of which is sin and not Aghasur. In the fourth line (our answer), the word Tarak/Taraku actually means Tarakasur only. In the fifth line, Tulsi means to say BaaN to be the arrow/arrows.

The other alternative answer could be: BaaN

BaaNaasur is the only one among the five in the list who was not killed by Krishna/Kartikeya but only defeated and ego destroyed (However, I think the serial SK showed that he was killed if I am not wrong - I think Vrish would be knowing this better than me since I have watched and like SK only upto Dwarika nirman and then Sudama episodes).

😲 Seems you are a reborn saptarshi..!

Originally posted by SahasranamaM

😲 Seems you are a reborn saptarshi..!

Lol. Ye kya???? Baapre aap ke paas tamatar nahi the to joke hi maar di mere sath. OMG this question asked by me is giving me thrill now. I thought I would get kicks and punches only.🤣 Par like to sirf aap hi ki thi. Varaali congratulated me for the question only later on. Kisi ne originally wo question enjoy hi nahi kiya tha. Aur ab aisa hi question phir se launga to koi surprise element nahi rahega.😕
Edited by ShivangBuch - 11 years ago
^^^^ Sorry, Shivang. I must have forgotten to press the 'like' button. But that doesn't mean I did not enjoy the question. Yes, it got me confused initially- but after you explained the logic, it became obvious. 

Definitely shows your mastery over RCM. 👏 

Sahasranamam- do you follow Hindi?

Originally posted by varaali

^^^^ Sorry, Shivang. I must have forgotten to press the 'like' button. But that doesn't mean I did not enjoy the question. Yes, it got me confused initially- but after you explained the logic, it became obvious. 
That's what I said that you liked the question actually when you posted the response but originally you didn't or forgot. Oh isme sorry ki koi baat nahi. Like dabana compulsory to nahi agar like kiya bhi ho to bhi. But people would naturally try to guess from such features. It's automatic and usual na? I generally don't have the habit of judging from like button whether the person liked my post or not but judging whether the person read my post or not. If like button is not there, my first presumption is not that the person hasn't liked the post but my first presumption is usually that the person hasn't read the post because ham mostly ek dusare ki 70-80% posts to like karte hi hain if you have noticed. Phir kabhi ham response hi itna fast dete hain ki reply kar dene ke baad like dabana zaroori bhi nahi reheta aur dhyan me bhi nahi reheta. Par is baar is particular case me the question remained there unanswered for many days and still it was found that people saw it so my judgment was the second one. Waise bhi ham pehele answer khoj len uske baad hi question kaisa tha uska pata chalta hai. Right?😉 

Definitely shows your mastery over RCM. 👏 
Are nahi. RCM maine nahi padhi puri. Ye to question set karne ke time search kar leta hun required contents. Ya phir debate ke samay. Jaise KMG translation ke case me karta hun.

Sahasranamam- do you follow Hindi?
I had that implied impression at the time of posting the previous post naturally. I think he knows it a little bit to understand it IIRC from our few PM conversations. I may be wrong.
Edited by ShivangBuch - 11 years ago
Originally posted by ShivangBuch

Of course..I do. But not a scholar as my experiences with Hindi is only from LKG-10th and from movies and TV shows. Obviously  it will take more time for me to grasp if something like the above is written.
Originally posted by varaali

Debipriya-

Good to see you back. Want to set the next question?

Hello Dear Sis! 😊

Yes, I am 'Kind of' back , lol 😃. That is, not fully active, just coming here once daily 😊

Right now, I don't have any qs to ask 😔 ... I am enjoying the recent qs- ans.s ⭐️ of this Thread. Going backwards from the current page, 🤣

😲 Seems you are a reborn saptarshi..!

Hi Dear! 😊

LOVED this particular comment of yours 👏 🤣  
Edited by Debipriya - 11 years ago

😲 Seems you are a reborn saptarshi..!

Hi Dear! 😊

LOVED this particular comment of yours 👏 🤣  

Thanks Debipriya..😊

What's happening here..?!!
Thread owner Vrish kidhar hai..??!!😕
Oh, I'm here - just been busy w/ a new job, & all.  Other than that, during the pujas, was more active in the DkDM forum.  So who's is the next question?