Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SportsFreak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Guys you have to understand that this is Zee tv. The TRPS of the whole channel are not great. It is not like they have programs that have 5 and above trps. It is highest show is Pavitra Rishta which has a trp of 3 while the rest of its serials are around 2.5. so from this perspective i think HD is doing much better and we should be happy.
Pratamesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Rinky-

pratamesh the mystery can wait...right now it would be good to see her facing problems and solving them with the help of rishi...he is acting like a lubricant in friction situations

ya rinky u r ri8 but people are so restless n impatience abt rishi's mystery i think d USB of the show in rishi's mystery and ofcourse indira and her problem facing,this mystery will change d course of the show depending on what it is
-Rinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
am sure before the disclose the videet mystery they will take the original story forward...not only indira but the entire sharma household will go through many changes...i just hope the cvs plan things well...and stick to the plot and there is no more forced insertions and experiments
-Rinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Sonjogl

Guys you have to understand that this is Zee tv. The TRPS of the whole channel are not great. It is not like they have programs that have 5 and above trps. It is highest show is Pavitra Rishta which has a trp of 3 while the rest of its serials are around 2.5. so from this perspective i think HD is doing much better and we should be happy.

i am happy , I just want things to move upward or remain same but not a major dip...keeping fingers crossed
Silent.Dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
well its ok, upcoming tracks are interesting, TRP will rise for sure. 😃
....vula_kv.... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I WANT TO HD IN TOP POSITION
HD GOING FANTASTICLY...👍🏼
bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3