•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
hey guys just saw the new promo...in the Sabha Daksh said.."is Mahasabha main Shiv ko sthan na de kar main ye ghoshna karta hu k is sansar main ab koi bhi Shiv ka puja nehi karega.."...Dadhichi n Shilpkar's r also there n then Dadhichi said to Daksh.."par niyati ne jo sthan Mahadev k liye tyer kia hai unhe ap pure brahmand k shakti laga k bhi mita nehi sakte.."...then show the precape scene where Shiv is singing n Sati came there n look at him...😳

Thanks for sharing. Daksh is playing a game.😡

somebody translate in english please
@mani86
Daksh:by giving a place to Mahadev in this Maha sabha I hereby announce that from now on no one is goin to worship Mahadev.
Dadichi and Shilkar's r also present there
Dadichi:But you cannot remove the place given to mahadev by the fate even if u apply all the powers of this universe.
they show the scene where Sati is dancing and Shiv is singing ðŸ˜³

Thnx Debo for the update 😊
Edited by allura - 12 years ago
i must say dhaksh has a master mind!!
haaawww!! dusht kahin ka...
i think wo shiv ji ko yagya mein bulayega...shiv ji aayenge..bt wo unhe baithne ko jagah ni denga..papi dusht...

im eagerly waiting for the episode..jab sati ko shiva se pyaar ho jaye..uske baad kya karega ye,.. 
@  allura

thanks for the english wu
Originally posted by deboleena.manna

hey guys just saw the new promo...in the Sabha Daksh said.."is Mahasabha main Shiv ko sthan na de kar main ye ghoshna karta hu k is sansar main ab koi bhi Shiv ka puja nehi karega.."...Dadhichi n Shilpkar's r also there n then Dadhichi said to Daksh.."par niyati ne jo sthan Mahadev k liye tyer kia hai unhe ap pure brahmand k shakti laga k bhi mita nehi sakte.."...then show the precape scene where Shiv is singing n Sati came there n look at him...😳

thank you. eagerly waiting the story to unfold
hey cn ne 1 post d links of des promos??badly wanna see dem