SP DABH Poll - Lovable Member in the Rathi Family?

b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Who among these, is the most lovable member in the Rathi family?
   3  LIKE  |     0  COMMENTS  | 
SHARE IT ON  

Sooraj
Bhaboo
Sandhya

http://starplus.startv.in/showpoll.aspx?sid=134&pollid=743

πŸ˜ƒ Suraj is leading though I voted for Sandhya.
Edited by b2011 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bud2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I think Sandhya is more lovable than suraj.                                                                                                          I voted for Sandhya darling.                                                                                                                                   

Its quite natural a son is more lovable to his family than anyone.But Sandhya who has come from a very highly educated family being a university topper  living with a husband who has no idea of what the books meant for , accepted his love ,respecting him. And his mother who always tries to get the chance to give taunts to DILaws. For Example put this serial aside how many of us in this 21st Century accept such husbands and such Mother -In -law                                                                                  Its like almost she has sacrificed her life nothing left to her but still living with a small hope on her husband. πŸ’” ..  Respects the values that  were taught hy her parents. living with those memories

Than Suraj ,Sandhya has sacrificed more

She is sooo lovable than anyone in his family.

b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Loved your explanation Bud!!
bud2012 thumbnail

@b2011

than Q dear πŸ˜Š

arshi_karish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
m confused...between Surj n Sandhya...
Ruby13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: karishma125

m confused...between Surj n Sandhya...

Me too..That's why I voted for both😊
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Sandy , for many reasons ... 
bud2012 thumbnail

GOOD MORNING Friends.Have a Great Results at ur Todays Works πŸ˜Š

Even i was also Confused but i voted for Sandy.

Coming to Suraj

1)He sacrificed only his 27 years life to his family.

2) He Never saw what Love really means , either from his family or from his mother completely he has to do a lot explanation to convince her even if he does sumdng for him.

I wish sandhya to give him such soft sweet love all his life.

3)I agree he is a good person understsnds and respects one's feelings

But There are many things to Vote and Love Sandhya as most Lovable person of Rathi family'

1)She showed herself  as a good Bhabi ,by giving FD papers at godwn burnt scene and by giving every penny dat she had to Mohit πŸ‘

2)proved as a good sis by taking her brothers blame

3)proved as a good person many times,when MIL taunted she dint misunderstand her She it took them as her Fate.

4)As a understanding wife she helped Suraj and went with him to complete order when Suraj had no assistants to him.she respected him,uderstand him though she is a brilliant student she did not put any EGO issues with him ,not only with him but with none of the family members.πŸ‘

5)she is very matured so only she did not ttell her education truth to Suraj but later scene has bcome worse put it aside.

6)An Indian Women will always be first to sacrifice Herself for her dear ones, that She proved By accepting Suraj and his family by sacrificing her life leaving a Beautiful  IAS dream.

She enjoyed nly her 19 years life rest of life sacrificed to his familyπŸ’”

7)Proved as agood daughter by Followng the words that her parents taught her Parents.

8)She is Down-To-Earth natured girl.

I wish Suraj to support her in  Fullfillng her dream

All these made me to Support sandhya , and to Vote Her.

But What i can say is Sandhya is the most Lovable person than anyone in his family

Take Care Frns. Bye See u in Evenings.

Edited by bud2012 - 12 years ago