India-Forums

Kkusum
Kkusum

GArv and Kumud fans! or just Garv fans.

RonitPallaviNR IF-Sizzlerz
RonitPallaviNR
RonitPallaviNR

Posted: 12 April 2005 at 9:23am | IP Logged

Hey Guys,http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Garv_Kumud_4evahttp://groups.yahoo.com/group/Garv_Kumud_4evaSmile

How yall doing? I am new here. Its just great to be here, I have been reading all these messages by you all, and it doesn't look like there are many Garv fans or Garv and Kumud jodi fans out here.  u guys might have figured it out already by my username that I love Garv and Kumud.

I think they are like the most gorgeous couple on screen just like Sujal and Kashish or Gauri and Hiten. WIth the help of couple of my friends I just started a group for my fav. couple. It would be great if you join 405 other members in this group. There are videos up there, songs, and there is a collage competition that is going on. Wink

I know that Kshitij and Kumud got married, and i know that Kumud is going to try and fulfill this relationship, but somewhere in my heart i am so sure that Garv and Kumud are gonna get back together. At;east I hope so.

I like Kshitij, he is the sweetest person. But i think Garv rocks. I love Garv. I don't know guys I am having ambivalent feelings right now. Well i will stop now, if I offended ne of u guys, I am really sorry didn't mean to.

Well, here is the link. 

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Garv_Kumud_4eva

I am not gonna expect a lot of members since not many of u guys like Garv, but thats cool. Big smile

Alright, catcha yall later. buh bye.

Love,

Sam

LostBoyz940 Groupbie
LostBoyz940
LostBoyz940

Posted: 12 April 2005 at 10:45am | IP Logged
SmileHey welcome to india-forums also i'm a garv fan but not a kumud but i'm looking forward to joining your group.
Bhavi Groupbie
Bhavi
Bhavi

Posted: 12 April 2005 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Hey Just joined this yahoo group and cheked out all the pics.. thanks for the link.. i was looking for something along this group since there are not many fans of Kumud and Garv.. I like Kshitij and i understand that he is reunited with his first love but Kumud is still in love with Garv. I hope she remins in love with Garv forever i used to stay up till midnight to watch the repeat shows of Kusum so i can catch some Kumud and Garv action...but too bad now.. Kusum has lost one viewer with this whole Kumud and Kshitij story.. i am relying on This forum for all the hapenings in the story of Garv and Kumud..let me know when they get back together till then i will be watching TD and KYPH Tongue
xhazel_eyezx Newbie
xhazel_eyezx
xhazel_eyezx

Posted: 12 April 2005 at 12:49pm | IP Logged

hey

i love garv n kumud 2gether !!!!!!!!!

i like ksitij 2 but not more than garv

im so glad to have you atleast who like them 2gether yaya!

xoneha Senior Member
xoneha
xoneha

Posted: 12 April 2005 at 1:53pm | IP Logged

Welcome.

~LiL*PrInCeZ~ IF-Sizzlerz
~LiL*PrInCeZ~
~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 12 April 2005 at 2:49pm | IP Logged

hi hi welcoem to the forum...and yea most pplz here are kshitij&kumud fansDead......................but im a true garv and kumud fan................i will check out ur site but wont join it cuz ive had problems with yahoo groups in the past and now i abstain from all types of yahoo goups...........hope you dont mind........................................................ .anyways

i wanna let u know i am a garv and kumud fan to the end

kumud should be with garv

kali with ankul

and they need a new girl for kshitij..........hes really sweet and nice but not as good as my garv...............lolz

ALLboutLOVE54 Groupbie
ALLboutLOVE54
ALLboutLOVE54

Posted: 12 April 2005 at 3:53pm | IP Logged

SmileSmileSmileHI, AND WELCOME 2 IF!!!! SORRY, GUYZ BUT I'M A KSHIJIT FAN ALL DA WAY!!!! I LIKE GARV 2, JUST NOT AS MUCH AS I LOVE KSHIJIT!!!! I DON'T THINK THAT KUMUD AND GARV BELONG 2GETHER, BUT I ALSO DON'T THINK THAT KSHIJIT AND KUMUD SHOULD B 2GETHER EITHER!!!! BUT, I STILL AGREE W/ U THERE AREN'T A LOT OF GARV FANS, BUT HE'S OK!!! ONCE AGAIN, WELCOME TO DA FORUM!!!!SmileSmileSmile

ejaz fan 609 Senior Member
ejaz fan 609
ejaz fan 609

Posted: 12 April 2005 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
Welcome to IF!!!

Go to top