Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

Oh! the lil games we play... (Page 2)

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 11 January 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tara_211

For me Virika were so different and comfortable with each other ... no eyelocks for touching...and blah...so real..and bful...!!!

And KT...halia...this guy...just can mk u fall inlove with him every minute...second...lol!!!

KD...gives fullon takkar to KT when it cums to expressions...they are perfect together...!!!

Dadaji and LW...i was like WHAT...!!!...i guess everyone would be Silly..

.i was LOL seeing dadaji...running left and rght to get books for jeevika...nt knowing she was least bothered...abt the books...but is there just for solving virens clue...!!

Anyways...ur post is awesome as usual...!!!!

tell me abt it.. there is this simple, genuine and endearing quality to them.. they just light up the screen with their natural and spontaneous camaraderie.. no need of bg music even.. and I am a sucker for such simple exchanges.. the lil expressions they gave across the window of the lib was my fave.. just cant get over Js puppy face and Vs smirk bravo clapROFL

and dont even get me started on dadaji again... LW really nowROFL

Go to top