Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

sonali.19281

IF-Sizzlerz

sonali.19281

Posted: 10 January 2012 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
Loved the epi today for obvious reasons.. how adorable were JV.. their little goofy fun side was extremely endearing to watch.. I couldnt help think how Viren is such an alter ego.. LOL

from the very start it KD was in command as she yapped away to herself.. the mention of Dabba and his single point focus brought a smile on my face. .Dabba I miss you.. the way Viren reaches out to her hand was cute.. 

first of all the treasure hunt took me back in time.. Remember arranging one for a gang mate's midnite bday surprise just coz he gave us a hard time abt being smart enough to figure out wat his surprise wld be as it was d gang normLOLjust to get back at him.. the rest of us.. made him vroom around town to find each of us 7 with a gift and clue for the next person and towards final destination- the party venue..ROFL I rem waiting for him in a cow shed of all places at midnite.. coz both of us were milk freaksLOL and it was all abt relating to our common interestsLOL.. good old days..LOL anyhow coming back to Viren.. LOVED his oblivious expressions on the outset with the cute goofy excitement for the hunt to kickstart.. he is a total sweetheart..

second thing tht made me feel he is my extension.. the man knows his woman's fave book.. can he be mine pleaseLOL OMG thts like ME and my dream man.. I so want someone I can talk books endlessly with.. as of now I have only seen my behavioral clone here.. who threatened his wife and my work bestie.. of not marrying her. .if she didnt read our common fave book (I did say we are clonesLOL).. but pray tell me WAT.. for a teacher.. Jeevika's fave book is LITTLE WOMEN.. I almost fell off the couch.. Is she 10 or wat..ROFL and she read tht book 20 times.. the only way this makes logical sense is if she taught it as a course grade.. oh wait.. its about SISTERS after all (typical.. )

My fave scene was defo d dadaji-JV interjects in the library.. OMG I couldnt stop laughing for all the intended and unintended reasons.. firstly.. J entering with the tea.. and Viren walking off wid d staff only to peek bak.. the min she goes and stands there and starts looking outside making face.. I was awwwing at KDs expressions.. Howlarious bit was LW was actually kept next to Erich Segal and Dan Brown books.. wat kinda lib is tht.. I was itching to re-organize it..LOL and why was tht book there.. unless it was YOUNG Swamini's fave.. its too girly for any boy to wanna read tht book and Dadaji cracked me up.. Giving a gal (who just confessed her fave book was a teenager's read aka LW) Mario Puzo's godfather is like making a  Mary Poppins lover sit through Italian JobROFLROFLdoe she know abt interests or wat..

but most priceless was Js puppy face and Vs smirky clap from outside as she held the pile of books.. god job wifey.. now those wld fill in yer bag ROFL to our destination.. the Coin bit was cute.. esp her reminiscence of the Hrishikesh coin flipping.. I love tht shot.. one of my fave camera angles.. Liked Viren's reactions like full marks and bingo..

cant wait to ROFL thro tomorrows epi.. when ek chutki sindoor fill the whole fountain/ pond with red color..ROFL now thts Ek Chutki Sindoor ki keemat ALRITEROFL but defo looking fwd earnestly to JV doing the coin flipping encore hand in hand...

Edited by sonali.19281 - 10 January 2012 at 6:38pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shahriddhinutsBhavyaRedyNabzKaJenDMGtara_211Sarah4evaAquaBlue.ayesha_80AyushiSinghania

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Oh! the lil games we play..." in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sarah4eva

IF-Dazzler

Sarah4eva

Posted: 10 January 2012 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Brilliant write up!! I loved the epi!! that library scene I can't get over!!  KT and KD were awesome! And am still wondering what little women was doing in his library lol... as well as why he GODFATHER to Jeevika. ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sonali.19281

sonali.19281

IF-Sizzlerz

sonali.19281

Posted: 10 January 2012 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sarahvirika

Brilliant write up!! I loved the epi!! that library scene I can't get over!!  KT and KD were awesome! And am still wondering what little women was doing in his library lol... as well as why he GODFATHER to Jeevika. ROFL

thanks.. if Little women wasnt enough.. LW+ Godfather is likeWackoGeek

which reminds me.. LW +GF is as mismatched as you know who and ROFL baki u r antaryaamiROFL

jokes apart. .the lib scene KD shone with her expressions.. the cheeky comic timing in JV was impeccable

OnlyHope

IF-Stunnerz

OnlyHope

Posted: 10 January 2012 at 10:08pm | IP Logged

Whew Sonali did end up writing the much awaited post!

The library scene would be added to one of the awk-hilarious scenes list forever ROFL poor Jeevika's puppy faces and Viren's smirks and cute smiles to die for!
I STILL cant and dont think I will ever get over the fact that Dadaji had LW in his lib ROFL
And YES the ek chutki sindoor definitely holds great value in fact ;)

Viren's reactions/expressions throughout the entire hunt were epic Day Dreaming the little expressions of oblivion he gave us were amazing, but he was enjoying every bit of his dear wifey's confusion and detemination!

All in all, GREAT epi..full of smiles! :D

sonali.19281

sonali.19281

IF-Sizzlerz

sonali.19281

Posted: 10 January 2012 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fairy17

Whew Sonali did end up writing the much awaited post!

The library scene would be added to one of the awk-hilarious scenes list forever ROFL poor Jeevika's puppy faces and Viren's smirks and cute smiles to die for!
I STILL cant and dont think I will ever get over the fact that Dadaji had LW in his lib ROFL
And YES the ek chutki sindoor definitely holds great value in fact ;)

Viren's reactions/expressions throughout the entire hunt were epic Day Dreaming the little expressions of oblivion he gave us were amazing, but he was enjoying every bit of his dear wifey's confusion and detemination!

All in all, GREAT epi..full of smiles! :D

LMAOOO on much awaited.. i said most of it in d AT itselfLOL i  seriously cant get over the lib bit.. dadaji was total comedy todayLOLROFL apart from me n shlok no one reads it eems.. DJ u read LWROFL

Viren's lovey look is just immortal... sigh if any man were to look at me wid such eyes.. Day Dreaming oh well thenn he wldnt be single fo shoLOLfrom impressed to awww to smirky he got it rite on.. but Js puppy face was tooo cheek pulling worthy cute

OnlyHope

OnlyHope

IF-Stunnerz

OnlyHope

Posted: 10 January 2012 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Seriously, I'd want nothing else if Viren's like would come into my life...and yes, that includes the fun, romantic, sweet, all the sides :p Day Dreaming
Not gonna lie, for a second I actually thought if I'd find a susar like Dadaji..in terms of reading ROFL we'd have a blast...but it would be irksome if I find him reading things like LW...but oh how amazing it would be to talk books with your hubby...see that guy's got everything..he even knows her fav book!! Day Dreaming now who knows THAT? Day Dreaming

sonali.19281

sonali.19281

IF-Sizzlerz

sonali.19281

Posted: 10 January 2012 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fairy17

Seriously, I'd want nothing else if Viren's like would come into my life...and yes, that includes the fun, romantic, sweet, all the sides :p Day Dreaming
Not gonna lie, for a second I actually thought if I'd find a susar like Dadaji..in terms of reading ROFL we'd have a blast...but it would be irksome if I find him reading things like LW...but oh how amazing it would be to talk books with your hubby...see that guy's got everything..he even knows her fav book!! Day Dreaming now who knows THAT? Day Dreaming

I said tht.. who ever wants to find out yer fave book.. very few real men Big smile and u bet.. i wld so sit down my father in law if he wanted to talk books and pick his brain.. i can rant away endlessly.. and he wanted to talk on god father... gosh i wld sit all day.. bhaad mein jaye LW and laal sikkaROFL if thts how adorable JV will be cant wait for the HM track seriously..Big smile

chalo GN.. time to call it a nite..till tomorrow.. wen ek chukti sindoor does its doLOL

tara_211

IF-Dazzler

tara_211

Posted: 10 January 2012 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
For me Virika were so different and comfortable with each other ... no eyelocks for touching...and blah...so real..and bful...!!!

And KT...halia...this guy...just can mk u fall inlove with him every minute...second...lol!!!

KD...gives fullon takkar to KT when it cums to expressions...they are perfect together...!!!

Dadaji and LW...i was like WHAT...!!!...i guess everyone would be Silly..

.i was LOL seeing dadaji...running left and rght to get books for jeevika...nt knowing she was least bothered...abt the books...but is there just for solving virens clue...!!

Anyways...ur post is awesome as usual...!!!!

Edited by tara_211 - 11 January 2012 at 12:51am

sonali.19281

Post Reply New Post

Go to top