NewsStarplusInerview with viren and jeevika

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

.SajnaVe.

IF-Addictz

.SajnaVe.

Posted: 10 January 2012 at 1:23pm | IP Logged

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain News
HOME  SHOWS  EK HAZAARON MEIN MERI BEHNA HAIN  NEWS  "We are leaving for our honeymoon soon" : Viren-Jeevika
STARONE.IN
STARONE.IN

"We are leaving for our honeymoon soon" : Viren-Jeevika

like   7  LIKE  |  comments   6  COMMENTS  | 
STARONE.IN
STARONE.IN

It's been only a few months since Viren and Jeevika have been married. Don't you think they make a cute couple? Well, we speak to this hot jodi about life after marriage, adjustments in the family and the other ups and downs. Hear them out...

Viren-JeevikaHow has life changed after marriage?

Jeevika (J): Life, I think has changed a lot for me. In Rishikesh, I used to lead a very simple life, doing all the household chores like making tea and breakfast for everyone. At Virenji's place, everything is served on a platter and there are so many rules to follow. While I do feel a little lost at times, I am glad to have a  helpful husband like Virenji.

Viren (V) : For me, life has changed in every possible way. Since Jeevika and I had an arranged marriage, we are still only getting to know each other. There's a lot of adjusting to do, you know - from sharing your room to your family. Married life is tough for sure! But I think, we as a couple are pulling through fine.

How well have you adjusted to the Vadhera house?

J: Oh...I am still in the transition phase, adjusting every single day. Though I am sure it's not just me as every married woman has to go through this. Thankfully, I have Virenji by my side to make me feel comfortable and also sometimes cover up for my mistakes (laughs).

Do you think Jeevika has adjusted well?

V: Jeevika is an ideal wife and I think everyone would want a wife like her. Since she is new to the family, it's only natural for her to take time in adjusting to a new set up.

When are you both going for a honeymoon and where?

J: Finally! Yes we are leaving for our honeymoon soon. We will be going to Goa and I'm really excited about it. Hopefully,  we will get some 'alone' time to know each other better.

V: Since our marriage had a lot of glitches, I can't wait to spend some exclusive time with Jeevika and share some romantic moments with her.

How was your your first birthday experience away from home?

J: I've been missing Beeji, Chacha, Chachi and Maanvi ever since I got married. Though Virenji always makes me feel at home, I couldn't have asked for a better birthday gift than Maanvi coming here.

Watch this space for the next part of this interview and don't forget to catch Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai, Mon-Fri at 8:30pm only on STAR Plus.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cuttiee

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "NewsStarplusInerview with viren and jeevika" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

masin

Goldie

masin

Posted: 10 January 2012 at 3:19pm | IP Logged

They are soo cute!!! I love how in practically every interview...Jeevika is all praises for her Virenji :P

.SajnaVe.

cuttiee

IF-Sizzlerz

cuttiee

Posted: 11 January 2012 at 6:04am | IP Logged
thanks 4 sharing...

.SajnaVe.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top